2nd Trimester

Boy or girl- 12 week ultrasound

Ultrasound at 12 weeks. Girl or boy? 

Re: Boy or girl- 12 week ultrasound

• Spot on Rocky, fo sho.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats for posting your child picture spread eagle on the internet.  Guess what, your medical provider wont tell you because boys and girls looks similar at this stage.
    Congrats! You have a baby! Feel blessed and have some patience to find out the SEX of your kid!
  • lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    edited July 2018
    If your ultrasound tech, as a trained person was unable to tell, and you, as a presumably untrained person, are unable to tell, how do you expect all of us untrained people to tell? 
  • 12 weeks is generally too early.  Of my 3 pregnancies, the ultrasound tech only offered me a guess at 12 weeks once, and it was because she was nearly certain she saw a penis (she was correct).  And she was very careful to say it was only a guess.

If the tech can't tell you, neither can we.  And no offense, but I don't know you at all, so I really don't care how your kid will wind up peeing.
  • Looks like a desert fox to me, congrats!

DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• It's your baby, naked on the internet forever! Yay! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • @sheeba3 you must be new to the bump because the majority of us here do not fid this type of thing fun at all :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• I see an Ink blot of two meerkats facing each other?!?! 
  • britaniibabebritaniibabe member
    edited December 2018
    Lol people are so rude. It's her child and I asked my tech during our scan as well at 12 weeks knowing it's not accurate. She told us if she had to lean towards one it would be a boy and ours looked similar to yours! We shall see in a few more weeks:)
  • Lol people are so rude. It's her child and I asked my tech during our scan as well at 12 weeks knowing it's not accurate. She told us if she had to lean towards one it would be a boy and ours looked similar to yours! We shall see in a few more weeks:)
    Zombie post! I'm sure if OP hasn't had her baby yet, and 100% knows the sex of her kid  if not, I'm I'm sure that the Anatomy scan ultrasound pics were more accurate that the post.
  • Did your baby end up being a boy? I just had my 12 week ultrasound and I have a very similar picture! Our Ultrasound technician told us it looks like a boy but still to early to confirm 100%. Thanks!
  • edited February 2020
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • did you end up having a boy? lol mine looks the same!!
  • did you end up having a boy?? lol
  • lookmomicanflylookmomicanfly Just Joined
    edited March 2020
    Ok negative Nancy. Why are you even here to be a bully? 👎  (delujm0)
  • jrouge12jrouge12 member
    edited March 2020
    @lookmomicanfly You realize that the original poster for this thread posted in 2018?