October 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• @itsnotmine How absolutely beautiful of you to do this! Have you seen the Facebook show Nine Months with Courteney Cox? It’s a docu series about all kinds of different pregnancies, and there’s a lovely woman on there who is a surrogate for her friends. 
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Loading the player...
  • @itsnotmine wow! That's so awesome!
  • *lurking* 

Yay @Schumerator!! So happy for you!! 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• zuuls_mom said:
    *lurking* 

Yay @Schumerator!! So happy for you!! 
    Aww thank you 😭 I felt bad just ghosting but didn’t know how to go about talking about it. 
  • @prpl11butterfly Just so thrilled for you. Hope you stay!!! 🤞🏻 
    @itsnotmine What an incredible gift you’re giving to the IPs. There is definitely a place for you in this BMB. 
  • @mamabear1619 and @greenbean-2 yes same here!! How can I love another like I love my son!? Especially when he says, “noooo my mama!” When we mention a sister or brother. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Cakimmy30 teacher mom here! I think I’ll be staying home after this one comes along though. 
  • @anne11716 yay! I am also considering staying home after this one. We weren’t trying... but we weren’tnot trying” I just didn’t think we’d get pregnant the first month 🤦🏼‍♀️ The idea of beginning a school year with a newborn sounds exhausting. I did it 2 years ago I told myself never again. We’ll see though! What grade do you teach?
    Kimberly
    DS #1 11/08/10
    DS #2 due 10/20/16
  • sorarose said:
    Hi all, just got a positive FRER today at 10dpo! Had squinters at 8 and 9dpo, but the digital FRER was negative yesterday. I'm due Oct.28th ant this will be my third. I have one of each. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    Have you been active under previous BMB's? Your name sounds super familiar. I was in June16 and Sept14 previously under a different SN.
  • elle-0409 said:
    @itsnotmine How absolutely beautiful of you to do this! Have you seen the Facebook show Nine Months with Courteney Cox? It’s a docu series about all kinds of different pregnancies, and there’s a lovely woman on there who is a surrogate for her friends. 
    I have not! I'll have to check it out. A lot of documentaries paint surrogacy in a negative light so it's nice to hear when there are good ones :) 
  • My daughter is the same way! It’s breaking my heart! But I got her a baby doll for her birthday and I told her she will help mommy take care of the new baby like the baby doll 
  • @Cakimmy30 Welcome neighbor! We moved west of NOVA a couple years ago. I am a former teacher. I took a year off when DD was born. I taught for one more year after that but was miserable, so now I stay at home. 
  • @Cakimmy30 exact same thing happened here! Was very surprised!! When I went back after my son was born it was so hard because my sub did not have very strong classroom management. That was a rough year!! I teach 3rd! What about you? I taught kindergarten for a year and then 1st headend for two when we lived in CO. This is my 6th year teaching 3rd it’s a fun grade! 
  • @limeferret I'm in South Jersey too :)
  • @blancett116 Welcome! I think you definitely have the largest family I’ve seen anyone post about so far on this BMB 😊 Are your other children excited? And just curious what makes you think it’s twins? I don’t necessarily think I’m carrying 2 but my 3 year old insists lol
  • blancett116blancett116 member
    edited February 2019
    Awwww thanks! Well our 3 year old was a twin but her twin vanished before oro second ultrasound. My mother was a twin as well. Other than that my symptoms are extra early! I've never gotten an early positive but this pregnancy I got a positive 4 days before my missed period!..Im only 4 weeks 3 days and I feel EVERYTHING !!! Everything is maximized!
  • LMMama said:
    @limeferret I'm in South Jersey too :)
    @LMMama nice to meet you! I live in Runnemede, I'm from Cherry Hill and work in Edgewater Park!
  • @StellaZee83 Welcome! I’m from PA too 😊
  • LMMamaLMMama member
    edited February 2019
    @limeferret I'm from Delran and in Woodbury Heights! I work all over Camden County.
  • @itsnotmine I think you will fit in great :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cakimmy30 said:
    Hi everyone! My name is Kim and this is my third time joining an October DDC! I have two boys who are 8 and 2 and both were due in October. (Although my 1st is a November baby) 

I live in Northern VA and am a teacher (any other teacher moms out there??)

My husband and I are excited and anxious about adding a third baby to our family. I am 35 
    Twins!
    I am a teacher. In Northern Virginia! (Fairfax) I teach high school history. 
    I have two kids! (4 and 2)
    I'm 33!
    BabyFruit Ticker