October 2019 Moms

GTKY What Big Girl Drink Do You Miss the Most?

2»

Re: GTKY What Big Girl Drink Do You Miss the Most?

• @Snaps816 bouncy place with drinks?!? Sign me up! 
  • cooaladollycooaladolly member
    edited February 2019
    @melanier26 and @grapeskittles4lyfe I live about 15 minutes from Angry Orchard. They've got so many delicious ciders that they only make for the cidery there.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • @melanier26 and @grapeskittles4lyfe I live about 15 minutes from ————-. They've got so many delicious ciders that they only make for the cidery there.
    No way! I grew up in that area! 
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • I have a couple good beers in the fridge that I regret not drinking 2 weeks ago. A sour and a stout. 

Also: bourbon. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm not a drinker. I have major sushi withdrawal already though.

• Same here, Chardonnay, or a red depending on what type of meat we were eating.  I would say I would probably drink a glass of wine before about 4, 5 nights a week.  Now I'm also having sparkling water with dinner.

• Wine, spiced rum and ginger beer, bourbon and lemonade and because I am so sick at the moment, NyQuil. 
  • Wine (Cabernet, Malbec, Svb) and dirty martinis. And bloody Mary's. Though I still like those Virgin. 
  • Tequila, tequila, and tequila! Lol tequila on the rocks or margaritas, also Tom Collins and Amaretto Sours are some of my favs, only top shelf will do though. I’m a snob when it comes to alcohol. And only started drinking at 31 years old. Same with drinking coffee. Never drank alcohol or coffee till my first born turned two. Now I love both but in moderation of course. 
  • cmbt2 said:
    @melanier26 and @grapeskittles4lyfe I live about 15 minutes from ————-. They've got so many delicious ciders that they only make for the cidery there.
    Dude, that's too cool! No wonder we have some similar views, lol. You'll have to buzz if you every visit the area!
         BabyGaga
  • Right now the only beverage I am missing is coffee! I can’t wait to get released to my OB from the RE because I know she will approve it! 
  • cmbt2 said:
    @melanier26 and @grapeskittles4lyfe I live about 15 minutes from ————-. They've got so many delicious ciders that they only make for the cidery there.
    Dude, that's too cool! No wonder we have some similar views, lol. You'll have to buzz if you every visit the area!
    Lol! I grew up about two miles from the new Choppers location. We end up in your area every Christmas time to visit a certain local tradition that is held at a nursery and farm- I went when I was little and now we bring our kids every year! It’s a bit of a hall for us, so we only make it that way once a year
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • cmbt2 said:
    cmbt2 said:
    Lol! I grew up about two miles from the new Choppers location. We end up in your area every Christmas time to visit a certain local tradition that is held at a nursery and farm- I went when I was little and now we bring our kids every year! It’s a bit of a hall for us, so we only make it that way once a year
    Egggggggberrt!!!

And I work right over by the Airport and Choppers! What a small world!
         BabyGaga
  • I keep opening the fridge and seeing the Strongbow Rose sitting there... undrinkable.  Then there is a bottle of plum wine I got from a South Texas winery we visited last summer that I kept saving for a special dinner... undrinkable.  I don't even care about any of the other bottles in the wine fridge.  Just that one.

I'm not much of a drinker and go months without having a drink just normally, but there's something about it not being allowed that gets me.  
  • I was about to go out for raw oysters and beer when I found out I was pregnant. So... the craving is real people! Hehe. 
    But yea, going to miss the freedom of alcohol, raw fish and fancy cheese.