Group 4 Check In (7/25-7/31) Week of 2/11

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out):

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves:  

Questions: 

GTKY: I'm wishing for warmer weather so... What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?

Re: Group 4 Check In (7/25-7/31) Week of 2/11

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/30 15w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): A nutella jar

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Blue

Upcoming Appointments: Not this week. Have the anatomy scan and dr's appointment the second week of March after we get back from vacation.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Feeling much more productive lately.

Rants/Raves:  I've started telling the faculty I work with that I am pregnant. And while, I know they mean it more in a flattering way because I get stuff done, some of them asked me how much time I was taking off for maternity leave before saying anything else. 

Questions: Has anyone felt any flutters yet? I can't discern between flutters and gas bubbles quite yet  :D

GTKY: I'm wishing for warmer weather so... What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? Camping. And honestly provided it's dry being able to take the dog for a walk whenever and not having to worry about it being super cold or snow being too deep for him.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 27th / 16 weeks + 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Team Green

Upcoming Appointments: Reg OB 03/05 and Anatomy US on 03/08

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, a little tired, but overall much better then the 1st Trimester.

Rants/Raves:  Raves: Got a lot of our registry finished yesterday and painted the nursery on Saturday. Raves: Need to touch up the ceiling in the baby's room. 

Questions: I thought maybe I felt flutters once or twice, but I think its just my stomach.

GTKY: Wineries and breweries with outdoor space near home or head down to the beach.
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 29th/16 +2

Baby is the size of a(n): avocado

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): blue

Upcoming Appointments: not until end of March for AS! 

How are you feeling?: overall really good

Rants/Raves:  i’ve been traveling constantly for work and I’m totally over it. Got back after 11pm last night and DD was super annoying this morning ...I feel bad since I’ll be away from her for a week starting Saturday (work trip) so I should be wanting to spend as much time with her as possible!!!

Questions: not right now

GTKY: I'm wishing for warmer weather so... What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? Probably outdoor sports, boating, swimming, biking...and just being in sun in general, this winter hasn’t been very lacking of sun (but can’t complain vs the freezing cold some of you have!!)
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/25 17W2D

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Blue!

Upcoming Appointments: 2/28 gender scan (already found out on V-day at a private ultrasound). 3/1 OB appointment.

How are you feeling?: So so SO much more energy. I like cooking again which is huge. But sugary foods and drinks make me sick still. I throw up almost any time I want to indulge so i’ve given up.

Rants/Raves: My mom keeps saying things that make me feel self conscious about my weight. I’m already doing my best to stay healthy. I’m actually in excellent health but because of PCOS I am overweight. She says she wants me to ‘keep losing weight’ and “you’re really not even showing’ after I just posted my bump for friends to see. It’s definitely there and i was so proud because I didn’t think i’d show at all as a bigger person. Now I just feel like crap about it.

Questions: None really.

GTKY: I'm wishing for warmer weather so... what’s your favorite things to do in the summer?: I live in AZ so i love hiking trails in sedona or going to some of the creeks. I also love camping. Probably not gonna happen while pregnant. I also love family barbecues. 
  • @leylea89 sorry you are dealing with comments on how you are showing :( I also ranted about this in the HDBD thread! 

I try to keep remembering that once the bump is really there, it gets harder to sleep/get comfortable etc so it’s nice to take advantage of “normal” movement for as long as we can!!

Sounds like your mom is tough to deal with right now :( you definitely are going to gain at some point - and it’s important for baby’s health! Good luck and hope you start showing more this week and feel better!