October 2019 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-In 2/14

2»

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In 2/14

• Options
    @kbrown2385 I'm so sorry... Sending love and light 💚 
  • Options
    @elle-0409 I know it's possible to do delayed cord clamping AND blood banking, however unless you have cancer or other diseases that can be cured with stem cells that runs in your family I would put delayed cord clamping over cord blood banking. IMO it's best to give those stem cells to your little at birth, but also banking can be really expensive and I've heard unless you do private banking your not even going to get your little's cells back, you'll just have access to the bank. I've heard that it's actually better just to donate them if you don't want to delay clamping. This of course is all from memory of my research 4 years ago, so it may not be 100% accurate and things may have also changed. We're planning on delaying this time (we didn't get to do either with DS). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nnaelilak Thank you for the information! As a FTM, I’m realizing just how much I don’t know. And I have a feeling I’m going to realize I’m underprepared every single day. 😂😂😂
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    @kbrown2385 So sorry! Please take care of yourself. 

• Options
    @elle-0409 if it makes you feel better, I have a 2.5  year old and I still feel like I'm completely unprepared for this one! Especially when I think about doing it all over again with a toddler at home 😬😂
  • Options
    @elle-0409 @nnaelilak I have a 4 and 2 year old, and I feel that way, too.