Infertility

CCRM Reputation (child and loss mentioned in siggy)

Hi ladies, 
Back when I used to frequent the boards (~9 years ago), CCRM was considered the best of the best. Do they still hold that reputation? Thinking of moving on after our last 2 IVF attempts locally were unsuccessful. Curious if they still carry the clout they used to. TIA
After 2+ years TTC, 1 miscarriage, & 3 failed IUI's... IVF#1 worked! DD born 2012
2013 FET#1: BFP, but we lost the baby at 12 weeks
2013 FET#2: BFN
2014 FET#3: BFP, but our sweet baby was born sleeping at 33 weeks
IVF#2: BFP! DD born 2015
2017 IVF#3: BFN
2017 IVF#4: BFN
1st Dx = Unexplained IF, 2017 Dx = DOR

Re: CCRM Reputation (child and loss mentioned in siggy)

• mackororimackorori member
    edited November 2018
    @SandyEggo5 unfortunately I don’t have any comparisons, as CCRM is in my backyard being in Denver and I have multiple friends who had good experiences with them (one after a disaster at another clinic), so I went there and thought I would offer my thoughts. Found a lot of people from out of town I met in passing through there as well.

I feel like they were really thorough doing a full medical work up to make sure they best diagnosed my issues and could provide me the best options for our situation (very short version...RPL due to chromosomal egg quality didn’t leave me many options unfortunately, it’s a bit of a lottery and as much as I want to keep trying, they seem to support that). The docs and nurses are great, I had some issues with the financial area/policies, unfortunately, but tried to work with that best I could as I thought the medical care was worth it. 

Hope that is helpful, best of luck in your journey. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.
  • Thank you for your input, Mackorori! :smile:
    After 2+ years TTC, 1 miscarriage, & 3 failed IUI's... IVF#1 worked! DD born 2012
    2013 FET#1: BFP, but we lost the baby at 12 weeks
    2013 FET#2: BFN
    2014 FET#3: BFP, but our sweet baby was born sleeping at 33 weeks
    IVF#2: BFP! DD born 2015
    2017 IVF#3: BFN
    2017 IVF#4: BFN
    1st Dx = Unexplained IF, 2017 Dx = DOR