October 2019 Moms

TTGP Grad Check-In 2/7

2ยป

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In 2/7

• @wanderlost, me too! 2 weeks from today!!! ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Loading the player...
  • @wanderlost @galentine soo happy for you both! I can't help but see myself 2 weeks from now when my first appointment is still over 1 away like:

Image result for hello from the other side
  • @kbrown2385 Best Galentine's Day ever to have you over here!!ย  <3<3

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @kbrown2385 congrats and welcome!! FX and everything crossed for your Friday appointmentย 
  • @kbrown2385 Yay!! So glad to have you over here with us!
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @kbrown2385 Congratulations!! There are many PGALs here and they are a super supportive bunch of women!! So glad you decided to jump into this thread! Welcome!
  • Thanks ladies. Iโ€™ll stick here for a couple days and branch out once I get more comfortable with everything. Just happy to see you all again!
  • @kbrown2385 4w2d is the weirdest day! At first trying to remember that you're pregnant, but also can't keep your mind on anything else. Congrats!
  • junebabyh said:
    @kbrown2385 4w2d is the weirdest day! At first trying to remember that you're pregnant, but also can't keep your mind on anything else. Congrats!
    @junebabyh that's definitely a very accurate way to put it. I kept picking up liquor, fish and deli meats just to pick it back down a second later thinking "duh, you're pregnant now, you know the thing that you've been Googling about 22.5 hours per day"ย 
  • @prpl11butterfly welcome ~ I hope that your appointment tomorrow goes well, may your stay in October BMB be boring and happy!
  • @kbrown2385 & @prpl11butterfly yay!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy to see you both here ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
  • @prpl11butterfly SHUTUP!!!!!! Yay! Girl, I am soooooo happy for you!!! I was so hoping you would join us here. Lots and lots of love and crossed fingers for you. xo