October 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Loading the player...
  • Hello! I am FTM, due late October. A girlfriend recommended this community and I am so thankful! I have been reading through all the posts during my waiting period and it’s wonderful to see so many women with so many different experiences to share. 
    I believe I am 5weeks and I am anxiously waiting for my appointment tomorrow afternoon to confirm the at home test. 
    Also - I don’t know why my user name is so weird... in the rest of the app it’s mossy82. Lol
    Welcome. Log in and log back out. It should fix itself 
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Hello! I am FTM, due late October. A girlfriend recommended this community and I am so thankful! I have been reading through all the posts during my waiting period and it’s wonderful to see so many women with so many different experiences to share. 
    I believe I am 5weeks and I am anxiously waiting for my appointment tomorrow afternoon to confirm the at home test. 
    Also - I don’t know why my user name is so weird... in the rest of the app it’s mossy82. Lol
    Welcome! Try logging out and then logging back in, sometimes that will fix things with your username.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• kfarr26 said:
    I've been lurking for a few weeks as I'm nervous to actually introduce myself prior to my first appointment (2/25) - but hi!  I'm 6 weeks today with an EDD of 10/10.  We haven't told family and friends yet.

My husband and I have been married nearly 8 years and have an amazing almost three year old girl - let me be real...she has been a total trick baby/toddler.  This one will be a complete tazmanian devil that won't sleep for ten years 😬 I'm convinced and properly terrified.  

Hi! My first was also a trick baby/toddler. My second is the taz in the flesh. I promise it’ll be okay once you get past the gross part 😆
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • @cmbt2 my standard answer to all of the "when will you have another" questions has always been that you don't get two like her - we never even had to baby proof anything!  She's just so ridiculously good.  I've been assured by a few moms that they lucked out twice so fingers crossed!  
  • @kfarr26 My son is the same way. Never baby proofed bc it we told him not to do something he’d listen. He’s 3 1/2 now and has developed a bit of an attitude at times but all in all is such a good kid. Fully expecting this one to be a hell raiser and give me gray hairs 
  • @jhsoontobe3 someone in my last BMB got pregnant with her IUD too! She ended up already being 12 weeks when she went in!
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Omg @greenbean-2!!

TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @ceclarlinetlo oh my gosh! That’s crazy! 
    I have had a period every month until this one so I don’t think I’d be any farther along than about 5 weeks but seeing as I am pregnant which an IUD I guess anything can happen! 
  • @melanier26 same here! 

Only it's the draaaaama and stubberness from mine.  She will legit growl at us if she's annoyed (I can't even get mad because she definitely got this from me 🤭), but she also will just totally break over the smallest things.  Not a tantrum.  A deep hurt in her soul 😂 poor thing will gasp in between the tears "You... made... me... *sad*!" It's so pitiful! 

We just have to let her work through her feelings when she gets like that - she's very reasonable once she snaps out of it and apologizes on her own and everything 🤷
  • @kfarr26 i'm equally as terrified for the second! First one was so easy, slept good. Although she's stubborn as can be, she's a pretty good kid and was the easiest baby. 
  • edited February 2019
    Hi! I just got a BFP yesterday, and I’m excited to join this group even though it’s super early. My EDD is 10/25. I have an 18 month old daughter and was active on the July 17 board. I met a lot of awesome women during my last pregnancy and I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you. 

Also, I’m so excited to see some familiar faces here!!! @manillabar @longhairdntcare <3
    jason wahler hey long time no see GIF by The Hills
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @jhsoontobe3 For real???!!! I have had two IUDs and swear by them being the best goalie ever. I'm sure you were shocked.
    @joojoobee99 I am also 37, class of '99, woot! :) Definitely check out the PGAL thread. Some very supportive ladies hang out over there.
  • Thank you! Will do!
  • @junebabyh yes! Shocked is an understatement! 
    I have loved mine up until this point. Lol. 
    Every story I’ve ever heard of someone getting pregnant with an iud, they never checked their strings to make sure it was still in place. I check mine regularly so I could hardly believe it. Still don’t! 😬
  • sorarose said:

Hey, I feel like I recognize you! Were you in Feb 2015 or in TTGP before then?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @itsnotmine welcome!!  and that is amazing!!  What a absolutely wonderful thing you are doing ❤️ 
  • @mamabear1619 I have very similar feelings and fears about becoming a STM. 

@itsnotmine Wow that is so wonderful. How truly selfless. 
    BabyFruit Ticker