How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's day?

Re: Group 1 (9/1 - 9/8) check-in, w/o 2/11

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/6, 10w3d
    Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry
    Upcoming Appointments: not until the end of the month
    How are you feeling?: Throwing up less the past couple days. Tired.
    Rants/Raves: Cleaned the kitchen!
    Questions: Not really
    GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's day? No, and we didn't even get any chocolate like we usually do the weekend before - oops!
  • edited February 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11w0d
    Baby is the size of a(n): The internet says a large strawberry
    Upcoming Appointments: I decided to change OB offices after a poor first experience at another one so I have another first appt this Thursday. Next week I have my NT scan. 
    How are you feeling?: I feel weird and uncomfortable a lot but also feel like things might be easing up a bit. 
    Rants/Raves: I don't want the snow to turn to rain!
    Questions: In full bitterness mode, my questions never get answered so I'll just wait for the group convos. 
    GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's day? Working so hopefully just a nice dinner at home. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/5, 10w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): the heart of the ocean diamond from titanic

Upcoming Appointments: 2/18 ob, 2/22 first trimester screen

How are you feeling?: Tired all the time

Rants/Raves: Still getting used to this board setup. I don't really have time to read through all the posts in each category. 

Questions: 

GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's day? We're celebrating Saturday with a special dinner at home with our DD. She loves to celebrate things so I figured we can bake a cake, make a nice dinner, get balloons and dress up. 
  • So my due has been changed from Sept 11 to Sept 6 based on my dating ultrasound. So looks like I am part of group 1 now!!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10w 4d

Baby is the size of a(n): a strawberry

Upcoming Appointments: March 6 is my next one.

How are you feeling?: a lot better the nausea has settled down alot. However now I want to eat everything I see.

Rants/Raves: nope

Questions: nope

GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's day? We plan to go out Saturday for a movie and dinner as that is when my MIL can watch our daughter. It will be nice to have a little us time. 
  • @dahliasanddogs hope the new OB is a better experience!
    @mno918 that's adorable your DD likes celebrations, and that sounds like fun!
    @kdl89 that sounds really nice! (I just realized DH and I haven't been out without DS since he was born - yikes!)
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:11 weeks 2 days
    Baby is the size of a(n): Plum (finally something my husband knows)
    Upcoming Appointments: nothing until March
    How are you feeling?: chubby
    Rants/Raves: 
    Questions: Any second time moms, when did you start using a belly band? And any good stretch mark prevention other than just lotion?
    GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's day? Husband will be working, so probably just me and the dog
  • edited February 2019
    @bboatz i'm with you on chubby. my appetite is a monster that needs feeding like every hour. 
  • @bbaatz I never wore a belly band, and just used lotion - I was on the fence about it doing anything to prevent stretch marks, but it did ease the itching/stretching discomfort and I only got one stretch mark (on my hip) right at the end.
  • bluepeach565bluepeach565 member
    edited February 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10w 4d
    Baby is the size of a(n): kumquat
    Upcoming Appointments: still waiting on that second appointment on the 25th
    How are you feeling?: Pretty good overall, mostly just tired
    Rants/Raves: I feel like I got quite paranoid before my last appointment, just hoping everything was going well since we are at the stage where you just cant see much of what is going on! But after that first ultrasound, I calmed down and was feeling very good for a bit. Now that I am two weeks away from my next appointment, the fears are creeping back in. 
    Questions: 
    GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's day? Nope, DH and I don't really do much. We will prob make dinner and watch the Valentines day special of Big Mouth on Netflix. I love that show!

@kdl89 - welcome to group 1!
    @dahliasanddogs - sorry to hear your questions don't get answered, I feel like this website is so screwy sometimes when it comes to tagging/finding out people have responded to things :/
    Third kid: Due 11/6
    Second kid: Dec 2021
    First kid: Sept 2019