Babies on the Brain
Options

WRW 02/13

Not sure if it’s worth doing a weekly check in (as opposed to the monthly) as there’s only a few of us but maybe there are more lurkers that would like to join in? 

***General TW that this thread might contain discussions mentioning MC and loss.*** 

Welcome to Waiting Room Wednesday! You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer -- even if it is for a good reason. 

I invite you to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

Benched = involuntarily not NTNP/TTC and "out of the game," usually due to medical reasons TTA = avoiding pregnancy by using protection or FAM, usually for non-health-related reasons 

When do you think you will start TTC? 

What brings you to WRW?

Any R/R?

GTKY: (stolen from TTGP IF) What was the first car that you owned?
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: WRW 02/13

• Options
    When do you think you will start TTC? 
    Discussions start August 2019

What brings you to WRW?
    I used to have really bad baby fever but now I’m just excited and waiting for the process to begin and I’m okay with the wait and excited about things in my life at the moment. However, it’s nice to have a community to be apart of. 

Any R/R?
    Rant - this week is going sooooo slow 😩
    Rave - we got the keys to our house last Friday and we started doing some work on it and moving stuff over. We’re doing more stuff this weekend but we’ve also got a heavy social calendar this weekend as well so we’re going to be BU.SY.....and probably very tired. BUT! The faster we get stuff done, the quicker we can move in. We’re hoping to at least spend the weekend there as our bed arrives tomorrow. But kitchen reno doesn’t start until Monday so we have to figure out s cooking system. Probably going to live off a slow cooker for a few weeks. 

GTKY: (stolen from TTGP IF) What was the first car that you owned?
    It was an ‘86 Toyota Camry and I bought it in 2011 with only 27,000 miles on it so it was next to new! Never had any issues. I bought it from an old lady who only drove it on Sundays to church and grocery shopping. I sold it about two years ago now because I was moving to England and I miss it soooo much. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    craftywitchcraftywitch member
    edited February 2019
    *Moved to monthly*