July 2019 Moms

Attention FTMs

edited February 2019 in July 2019 Moms
Welcome to your future!  I am remembering the wonderful days of yesteryear, when my 16 year old was in elementary school and the 100th day of school just consisted of him having to bring 100 items of something to school in a ziplock bag.  So of course I would forget until the night before or morning of and we would stuff some cereal in a bag and call it good.  I repeated this cycle with the next two and survived.   But now, that is not enough.  This year the fun is making a shirt with 100 of something on it-which of course presents a new set of challenges.  I was thrilled with myself for getting this done.  That satisfaction lasted about 30 seconds until I remembered the decorated Valentine's Day box that I forgot to make that is due on Thursday.  So one piece of advice I can give is that you will always feel one step behind and that is OK!   It all works itself out. 

*My luck is that this shirt will only have 98 Lifesavers on it. 

Re: Attention FTMs

• I get super passive-aggressive about this kind of thing...hope my girl’s cool with “100 specks of glitter” on her shirt! 😬
  • Last year I was so on top of my shit. I made both boys dalmatian shirts, 100 spots, and cute (or at least I thought it was) pup face on it. Boys were thrilled! The day before 100 day both got sent home from school sick and had to miss 100 day as well. 😂 😂 😂 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • I have never heard of this before...my kid won't let me help her with anything...especially when it's for school. I can only imagine the things she would draw/stamp/tape/glue/staple to a shirt.
  • We never did the 100 days things when I was kid. Not looking forward to it at all.
  • This is only one of the special projects you will have to do.  My daughter had a fun time of trying to count all of the lifesavers and swore I only put on 98.  I am done. 
  • @xtinecatherine check the color of her tongue! She probably ate two!