September 2019 Moms

February Symptoms

Re: February Symptoms

• @ljmoon6 Damn, that sucks so bad. I am so sorry you had to deal with that. I also take public transit to work so I know that it sucks to have to rely on someone else’s schedule (and that you might not be prepared to stand in the elements for an extended period of time). I hope it won’t happen again anytime soon for you. Baby is nice and warm all snuggled up in your Ute, even with all your shivering. One evening of stress won’t do any harm, but I know what you mean. Can you complain about the lack of transportation available/misrepresentation of how long until the next bus? I do that sometimes and can get a refund/free tickets. 
  • @LJMoon6 oof I feel you on the anxiety that a little spotting causes. Every time it feels a bit wet down there, it's like oh shit! is that blood? Hope you can take your mind off of it while you wait for your appt next week. That commute situation sounds like a complete nightmare!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @lillywonderland I know it’s silly to think that my stress and the cold and me shivering so bad would hurt the babe. The logical side of me is trying to calm down the BSC side of me lol. But then I saw the spotting. I just keep thinking that my RE put me on pelvic bed rest, (no sex and no orgasms so that I don’t have any uterine contractions) and then I go and shake myself to death. Every single muscle in my body was shaking. I’m starting to feel crazy. I’ve complained to the transit company before. It does nothing. And we are supposed to have a nearly same exact storm tomorrow… I may be staying home from work lol. I just want to hibernate for the rest of the winter!

@themadcamel Thanks friend. As long as no more spotting happens I should be good. Now I’m just extra aware of any little cramp or pinch happening.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Ugggghhhh I'm freaking out. All my symptoms have vanished. The nausea, hunger, sore breasts, fatigue, everything's just gone today. I haven't had any spotting or cramping but it makes me crazy to feel perfectly normal and not pregnant. I have an U/S tomorrow but I feel like even that isn't going to make me feel any better because so many wonderful people here had perfect U/S but then it didn't last. Why does this have to be so complicated?!
  • @klpv415 I was just posting about this the other day! Symptoms definitely can come and go. 

I was just begging dry heaving to come back because I hadn’t felt anything in a couple days and just this morning, the second I stood up out of bed I got sick so violently I peed my pants  :#
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @zuuls_mom isn't pregnancy glamorous?!?
  • *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @omg1108 I feel you with those fluorescent lights in the classroom! Thankfully, I have a dimmer switch on my classroom lights...but have you tried those light filters?  I've never used them but I know some teachers in my school have them.  

https://www.amazon.com/Educational-Insights-Fluorescent-Filters-Tranquil/dp/B001YT3G5C/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1549571040&sr=8-3&keywords=fluorescent+light+filter
    Me: 29  H: 30
    Married: 4/27/13 
    BFP: 9/16/2014 * EDD: 5/25/2015 * M/C: 10/29/14 @ 10w2d 
    BFP: 1/25/2015 * EDD: 9/27/2015 * DS: 10/3/15
    BFP: 1/13/19 * EDD: 9/28/2019

• I'm 10 weeks and feel like my symptoms might actually be worsening! Nausea, light-headedness, fatigue, etc. I'm a STM, and this morning sickness is way worst this time around. Something that my toddler does not understand... Hoping for relief soon! 
  • Well, the nausea finally started. Thought I'd be lucky and not have it, haha. I made meatloaf, my favorite, on Friday. I have never been so nauseated in my life!! No more red meat for me, haha .Nd my morning sickness is more like after dinner sickness. Oh well, as long as little bean is healthy that's what matters . 
  • Yesterday I debated if I was coming down with the flu. I just could not move, so exhausted and I just felt so heavy. Fortunately I was able to take a nap and H kept the toddler quiet and then I rested the remainder of the day. 
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • I debated on where to ask this...here or the great questions board - I've also asked the question in my group 4 check in, but just in case no one in there had experienced it, I wanted to ask the whole S19 board.  *TW* Has anyone else been diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma? *end TW*.  I had my 7w scan on Friday and they said I had a small SCH (didn't say exactly where and hindsight, I wish I would have asked them).  They didn't seem that concerned with it and just put me on pelvic rest until my next appt.  I haven't had any bleeding/spotting yet, but they said that I could potentially expect it.  All my internet research has downplayed a small SCH but I wanted to see if anyone had experience with it or is currently going through the same thing! 

• @crs89 yes, I have one too! It is a bit scary, but I know so many ladies that have had them so it's a bit reassuring. I'm currently on pelvic rest too, but hopefully when I go in on Wed it will have absorbed and I can go back to "normal". 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @crs89 🙋 me me! They saw a small SCH at my u/s around 7 weeks. Doc said it's common, could be from implantation, and I may experience bleeding/spotting (I haven't and I'm 10w now). My doc did not* recommend pelvic rest (googling what this is now). Interesting thing doc told me was that they found evidence of a vanishing twin in the same gestational sac. They did not* think the SCH was related. I'm eagerly anticipating my next u/s in two weeks to see what's goin on in there! 
  • 40momma40momma member
    edited February 2019
    Cramps. I hate them. They scare me to death. They are very mild and I really need to focus to even feel them but they are definitely there. Why must our bodies play games with our minds. 

Oh and I'm constipated. So here's hoping that's what's causing my cramps 🤣
  • @40momma yes to constipation "cramps". I haven't had a decent #2 for several days and it definitely effects my tummy. I hope you find some relief soon.
  • Just today (10w2d) my boobs are starting to feel like they're growing again - a little itchy and that weird kind of sore near the armpits
  • @zuul_mom @phillyftm Thank you for the reassurance! Not happy to hear we all have sch but it’s nice to hear it’s common and I can go on with a healthy pregnancy! The doc really seemed sure it would be fine but then they have to throw in that “maybe” in case something unlikely were to happen. I actually talked to a good friend of mine and she had one and it had reabsorbed by her 10 week appt. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us! 

• Sooo sleepy and nauseous today. How are you ladies making it at work? I want to go back home so bad but i had to leave work early twice last week for appointments and don't want my boss to feel like I'm taking advantage.
  • @klpv415 I'm basically not, haha. I try to get as much done in the morning when I'm somewhat capable of focusing. The afternoon I am worthless. I feel awful, but it's just so hard.
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • @klpv415 Same here.  Work is HARD.  I've been working from home so I can get some projects done, but my productivity is LOW.
  • @klpv415 Tell me about it...lol. I flip flopped so hard today on taking a PM 1/2 day today...my principal probably thinks I'm crazy. I put in for a sub..then I said no, I'm alright...then did it again. Update: I'm still at work but this afternoon is going to be rough.  I was miserable from the moment I woke up today but decided to come in because I was in the same boat I took time off for appointments in the past few weeks.  It's hard too because I haven't told my principal yet. 

• @nda_roxybabe The mornings are the worst for me. mostly because I've been napping in my car on my lunch breaks so I can get through the afternoons haha. sorry you're feeling so miserable too!

@mamaber2204 Oh no ma'am, even if I were telling myself I was going to work from home I know I'd be in my pjs taking serious naps all day. Like the Nyquil commercials:

@crs89 Ugh I'm in the same boat. I had basically decided after being at work for 45 minutes that I was going back home but I guilted myself into staying, and then was going to leave at lunch, but here I am still haha. Only 2.5 more hourrrssss.
    And I was supposed to go to a Galentine's party tonight. Yeah, that's definitely not happening lol.

• Is feels like death a symptom? Ugh.
  • I think I have dandruff! For the first time in my life. Anyone else? I know my hair has been oily since getting pregnant, but now my scalp feels a bit itchy and flaky. Ugh.
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • @klpv415 My m/s was mostly in the mornings when I woke up and occasionally in the evenings around dinner time, so I lucked out there (it's pretty much gone for now). I did tell my boss right at 9 weeks just so he was aware that I might be a little late to the office some mornings. For the exhaustion, I've been going to bed at like 8 each night and taking walks around the office every hour or so seems to help. But I was also tired all the time pre-pregnancy, so I'm not sure that I notice too much of a difference (yet)!
  • @nda_roxybabe same here! I got my hair done last week and she said I have a bunch of dry patches. The only thing I can think is that is from pregnancy. She said to try a tea tree shampoo, so I'm using the one from Trader Joe's. Not sure if it is helping but I haven't noticed any itching. 
  • kgg2241 said:
    @nda_roxybabe same here! I got my hair done last week and she said I have a bunch of dry patches. The only thing I can think is that is from pregnancy. She said to try a tea tree shampoo, so I'm using the one from Trader Joe's. Not sure if it is helping but I haven't noticed any itching. 
    Tonight it hair washing night (yes, it only comes a few times a week) so I'm going to try some of H's dandruff shampoo. 
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • @klpv415 Hahahaha!  That's basically me, except one eye is open and one hand is typing on the keyboard.  ;)  It's just so nice to not have to commute and to be able to skip showering and getting dressed (doesn't pregnancy make us lovely creatures?!).  

@nda_roxybabe I was just wondering about dandruff this morning, too!  WTH is up with that?  Didn't happen to me last time around.  Of course, neither did puking or feeling like my soul has been sucked out of my body.  I'm praying that the differences in pregnancies aren't indicative of differences in children!!!
  • @klpv415 I have such a hard time with work lately! Which is why I’m currently laying bed at 2:30 😬

@nda_roxybabe yes to dandruff. I’ve had dry scalp issues in the past, but the combo of pregnancy and winter are wreaking havoc on my head! It itches so much. I’ve been using my Paul Mitchell tea tree more frequently and it’s helping.

@mamaber2204 if it makes you feel any better, my first pregnancy felt soul sucking and he was a really chill baby (after the first two months) and is a pretty chill toddler! 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @zuuls_mom Good to know!  My first pregnancy was amazingly easy and my first kid was a dream baby and is a dream toddler (so far/subject to change without notice).  I'm glad to hear that a rough pregnancy doesn't necessarily mean a difficult babe/toddler.  My husband is concerned that this kid has his temperament, based on how hard this pregnancy is making things for me. Hahaha.
  • @mamaber2204 yeah I’m totally nervous to rock the boat with a second and get a hellion lol. FX we both come out unscathed! :)
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @klpv415 work continues to be the hardest thing for me! I woke up one morning this week, took a shower, and immediately felt weak and dizzy. Went back to bed for a few hours and felt better when I woke up so I went to work. That was the best day I've had in weeks, energy and motivation wise. I am seriously contemplating asking my manager if I can come in late until I start feeling better. I am planning to tell him I am pregnant tomorrow. I just can't decide if I am willing to take a dock in pay for the next little while in exchange for my sanity. Why must this be so hard?! 🤦‍♀️ 
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • @nda_roxybabe I haven't had any dandruff, but my hair is DEFINITELY more oily that it's ever been. What's up with that? I usually only wash once a week, but I feel like I need to wash every other day now.
  • @mamaber2204 OMG yes, to all of that. I was not near this sick last time or tired, or just...soul sucked. I know there's no science behind it, but I'm like "this has got to be a girl" (Baby #1 is a boy). He's also been an amazing easy baby, so yikes. 

@themadcamel So annoying, right? I typically go 4ish days and now by day 3 im done, like shouldve washed on day 2.
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • @40momma Plus one for constipation cramps! Mine don't feel like period cramps though. They're a different kind of cramp, if that makes sense? Are yours the same way?

• @nomangos23 oh man, not fun. Sorry you're in this boat too. Yeah mine aren't like period cramps, and maybe TMI but they go away if I pass gas 😳
  • All of a sudden today the backs of my hands are so red and dry no matter how much water I’ve had or how many times I’ve put lotion on  :|
  • I've pretty much given up on meat right now. Ugh, the smell of it just makes me so nauseated. Upside, veggie sushi is giving me life! 

• @cheshyre319 mmm, now I’m thinking about avocado rolls...

Is anyone else having lower back pain?