September 2019 Moms

You Know You're Pregnant When...

What have you done, said, realized lately that's made you be like "Yep, I am KTFU". 

Amy Poehler Dancing GIF - AmyPoehler Dancing Pregnant GIFs
*TW*
Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
Married 8/16/13
BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

Re: You Know You're Pregnant When...

• You sneeze forcefully and pee a little. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I was/am addicted to nutella and have been off the stuff for months....until 3 nights ago.....and now a whole jar is almost gone
  • Craved Chinese food... ordered it... husband went to get it... came home and I was too nauseous so I couldn't eat it... put it all away... then I took it all out to eat it... it was great... then felt nauseous again....

When he came home I was also sobbing because my toddler kept yelling "train! train! train!" and I couldn't figure out where or what the fricken train was that he wanted and it made me so emotional because I just wanted the yelling to end! Or maybe that's just being a mother. I get so overwhelmed so easily these days!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I almost started crying because my chiropractor wouldn’t just STFU and do my adjustment on Friday. 
  • Your husband offers you a piece of chocolate and you feel revolted.  
  • the smell comments are hitting me in the feels lol My husband knows he has to open every window if he wasnt coffee or anything in the oven or microwave lol 
  • I don't feel like I've had any real cravings or aversions (yet), but looking over my past few grocery lists says otherwise as everything on the list includes some comment or caveat for DH... here are some gems from the most recent list:

-Hamburger dill pickle chips (not halves or spears)
    -Regular potato chips (the ruffled kind only)
    -Real fruit popsicles (any brand but have to be strawberry or raspberry)
    -Feta cheese (MAKE SURE IT'S PASTEURIZED)
    -Caesar salad kits (like 3 or 4 bags with the creamy dressing)
  • Dying for a cinnabon 
  • @nomangos23 "What's rotten" is definitely my least favorite pregnancy game 🤦‍♀️
  • @supermom34482 We have a Cinnaholic out here which is like a Cinnabon, except ~elevated~, lol! I had a “blueberry pie” one and it was YUMMY!!
  • sunshine2417sunshine2417 member
    edited February 2019
    @cammie0526 I craaaaved feta cheese and Caesar dressing so much in my first pregnancy! And now that you mention it, I could totally go for a nice, crisp salad! But stupid Romaine has broken my trust completely this year--gotta stay away from that shizz!

@nomangos23 and @OmegaRose3... the "did these clothes sit in the wash too long" game is KILLING ME!!! I swear my husband did the most random assortment of laundry recently and let it sit too long and now I keep getting random wafts from everything! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • The dinner that you started making, now turns your stomach from the smell
  • I can't open the fridge. It's putrid in there.  DH made cabbage rolls and although they are yummy, the leftovers smell like death
  • I came home last night and immediately puked because it smelled like rotting, week-old garbage. Afterward I found out that DH had ordered bahn mi from my favorite Vietnamese restaurant. The very same bahn mi that I ate and loved just last week. WTF, pregnancy smell?!
  • @monkeysmom80 I am the same way! I crave something and then when it is in front of me my stomach flips thinking about eating it.
  • I push everyone away because I don’t feel good, and then cry when I’m all by myself 😭🤪
  • When you cry while watching a kids movie.
  • @40momma I feel you on the fridge dilemma. I gagged when I opened the fridge last night and now I’m scared to get anything out lol
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• When you gag profusely every time you brush your teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • The dinner that you started making, now turns your stomach from the smell
    Omg this has been my life the past few weeks! I can't cook anything that takes longer than a few minutes or I am just done!
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • @monkeysmom80 yes! I’ll start making dinner and then be like, “this is disgusting.”
  • A few days ago, I cried because I have a serious aversion to chicken (can't even look at the stuff.) And today I cried because DH suggested chick fil a for lunch. 
  • When you gag profusely every time you brush your teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️
    TWICE A DAY.
  • @emhups isn’t it the worst? Such an easy daily task that now is so dreadful. Lol This didn’t happen as much when I was pregnant with my first. Just at the very beginning and that was it, but this time it’a killing me!! 
  • @emhups YEEEESS!!! Why does chicken have to be the damn worst when pregnant?!?! I was checking out at the grocery store yesterday and this woman rolls up behind me with a rotisserie chicken—that smell...WHYYYYY!! Started dry heaving for a minute, trying to mind-over-matter prevent the situation... and then... I threw up all over the floor 😫 SO HUMILIATING! I went home sobbing and refused to talk to my husband for 20 minutes because I was so upset! It was so awful! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • When you've had taco bell for the last 3 meals in a row. And yes, this includes breakfast.

• @aliciac2008 I had taco bell last night too! I love me some TB
  • @sunshine2417 Oh no!!!  That sucks so much.  :(  :'(
  • @sunshine2417 oh man, I'm so sorry!!  :(
  • @sunshine2417 that is horrible! I'm sorry that happened to you!

...you spend more time with the porcelain thrown than a frat boy in college...
  • Bawled my eyes out over the Mars rover. 

Dipped my hushpuppies from CookOut into my chocolate shake and was just so happy