October 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• I stand corrected. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @nanner26 ❤️ Congrats friend. So happy for you guys! (Meatballs here. My old sn is banned).
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• Loading the player...
  • The two grad threads genuinely confused me and it was an honest mistake. I clearly have no malicious harm and I’ve tried my hardest to not offend anyone and be gentle.

My best friend of 30 years has been dealing with infertility and losses for 7 years. I completely understand the sensitivity and would never belittle that. 

I also didnt mean for my post here to be crabby. I was simply stating that I hate that I had to “ghost” the ttc board as that’s how it felt. I really liked everyone there. 

I generally an an overly thoughtful and friendly human—it’s often joked that I’ve never met a stranger. I’m the friend people go to when they need empathy and understanding. So I’m sorry if you felt badly by anything I inadvertently did. The rules are tricky. This is all new to me. Please have some understanding for my mistake. 

Sorry, again. 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Hello!

Got a positive today, so I'm joining the club!  I'm 30 and living in Utah.  I teach English online and piano lessons.  This will be baby #2.  DD was born Sept 2016.  I'm super excited, but also nervous!  Planning to hit the OB tomorrow for progesterone testing.  First pregnancy was a very early miscarriage.  Second, I tested and had low progesterone.  I took supplements and have my beautiful 2yo.  Anyone planning a private Facebook group?  I joined one for DD and they are still my tribe.
    Jan17 has a private fb group but we didn’t start it until halfway through 3rd tri. 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• @mormongal88 My D14 group also didn't start a FB group until mid 3rd trimester. I personally want to know people well before I let them into my private world. I am still really close with a number of my D14 moms and don't think there was any harm in waiting that long. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• edited February 2019
    *lurking*
    @manillabar, eeeeek!!!! Congrats!!!

@longhairdntcare, I think I may know who you are? Excited for you regardless, since I’d be over the moon for any of my July mamas!
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I also think it's good to wait. I didnt join my first bmb Facebook group because I felt like I didn't really know them. But my second we waited until 3rd tri and almost everyone still around joined because we talked SO MUCH. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @soralette awesome that your an FET mama too! I hope your pregnancy goes nice as smooth as well! Thank you for edd help, so it seems Oct 12th for me! When was your transfer?
    Happy to be of use! :) And thank you!!

We did our transfer (two 5-day blastocysts; one was 'fair' quality did not expand very much before transfer and the other was poor quality but expanded OK) on the 14th, so we're looking at Oct 2nd. :) 
    ---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • aishmc said:
    TW: loss mentioned

Hi! I'm tentatively jumping in.  I'm 30 and live in CA with my husband and 2 year old DD, born January 2017.  I got my BFP last week.  EDD is either 10/13 or 10/14.  This is my second pregnancy and despite doing all the things TTC and obsessing over testing, I'm having trouble connecting with this pregnancy now that it's happening.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm so busy with work and taking care of DD or the lack of symptoms.  I had HG with my last pregnancy and by 5 weeks I was vomiting multiple times per day.  The fact that I've been mildly nauseous a couple times hasn't been very reassuring.  

My previous pregnancy started as twins and I lost one at 10 weeks.  It was awful and has made me anxious about being pregnant again.  

FX everything goes well and I can get out of this funk!
    Hey girlllllll! 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• @mormongal88 Oct15 group, we formed a Proboards group and a facebook group toward third trimester. There was about 50 of us. We rarely used the facebook, but Proboards was perfect. Now, we just have a snapchat group of about 20 of us that still talk on a regular basis. I'd love to do something similar this time around! It' so great to get to know others who are going through the exact same thing!
  • aprosch said:
    @mormongal88 Oct15 group, we formed a Proboards group and a facebook group toward third trimester. There was about 50 of us. We rarely used the facebook, but Proboards was perfect. Now, we just have a snapchat group of about 20 of us that still talk on a regular basis. I'd love to do something similar this time around! It' so great to get to know others who are going through the exact same thing!
    That definitely makes me feel old. Still firmly in FB land. SC is way beyond my horizon.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• aprosch said:
    @mormongal88 Oct15 group, we formed a Proboards group and a facebook group toward third trimester. There was about 50 of us. We rarely used the facebook, but Proboards was perfect. Now, we just have a snapchat group of about 20 of us that still talk on a regular basis. I'd love to do something similar this time around! It' so great to get to know others who are going through the exact same thing!
    That definitely makes me feel old. Still firmly in FB land. SC is way beyond my horizon.
    Yup. I refuse to snap chat lol
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • @slycat Hey giiiiirl!!! 
  • knottie05064a6a23a921d2

I’m also from back before that stuff 🙈 welcome back! Sorry to hear about your house. Is the construction process at least going smoothly? (We’re building and let’s just say it’s not over here lol)

if you haven’t removed the knottie default SN, we recommend changing it (it’s what shows up on my phone as your name)
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • I figured it out! Just had to log out and log back in. :)

It's...going. We are paying out of pocket for everything and it's the slow season for my hubs line of work. So things come to a stall during the winter months. 

We still need to floor a guest bedroom, the pantry, and the office/dining room. Then trim the whole house and put in doors.
    We just got our kitchen usable so that's been nice to have a kitchen back. 
    TTC #1 6/2011
    BFP #1 10/2012
    DS#1 born 6/2013

TTC#2 12/2013
    BFP#2 2/2019
    TWINS Baby Girl due October 20th, 2019.
       BabyGaga

• aprosch said:

Same, girl. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • slycatslycat member
    edited February 2019
    @nanner26 I can’t believe we are here together!
  • aishmc said:
    TW: loss mentioned

Hi! I'm tentatively jumping in.  I'm 30 and live in CA with my husband and 2 year old DD, born January 2017.  I got my BFP last week.  EDD is either 10/13 or 10/14.  This is my second pregnancy and despite doing all the things TTC and obsessing over testing, I'm having trouble connecting with this pregnancy now that it's happening.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm so busy with work and taking care of DD or the lack of symptoms.  I had HG with my last pregnancy and by 5 weeks I was vomiting multiple times per day.  The fact that I've been mildly nauseous a couple times hasn't been very reassuring.  

My previous pregnancy started as twins and I lost one at 10 weeks.  It was awful and has made me anxious about being pregnant again.  

FX everything goes well and I can get out of this funk!
    Hey girlllllll! 
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
  • **dirty lurker** (not that I’d have it any other way)

So excited for you @shamrocandroll and @junebabyh - praying for your rainbow babies.

also so flipping excited to see you here @manillabar and @longhairdntcare

Wishing a happy and healthy 9 months to you and all of October 19
  • @sarahtothea Welcome! We conceived via IUI also, our second round. I’ll be sending good thoughts your way that this is the sticky one for you!!
  • @sarahtothea Congrats! sending tons of sticky thoughts your way!!
  • Hey everyone! I'm cautiously joining you! ^^
    I'm 31 and DH is 27 and we are from Massachusetts! EDD is 10/11 if all goes well!

I'm coming from the IF boards and we got out BFP from IUI #3 after TTC for over 4 years. *TW* I'm really hoping this is it because I have gotten BFP from every IUI, but the previous 2 were CPs, which was really sad. This time I made it through all the beta draws and the nurse seems pretty convinced that this one is sticking around. I'm still super nervous that this isn't going to work out, but I'm here anyways! Trying to be optimistic ^^ *End TW* We will go for our ultrasound in about a week and a half and I honestly can't wait!

I never know what to say as an introduction, but DH and I are big nerds! We like anime, video games, conventions, and stuff like that! Personally, I like to draw and paint! We also have a dog and a cat. Besides that we are boring homebodies! LOL

Excited to meet you all ^^

All the MA ladies have me rocking some major Boston nostalgia :)
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019