Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS 2/11

flinstone-2flinstone-2 member
edited February 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.** **If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Pregnancy may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.** Month/Cycle:

WTO/TWW:

Ages of other child(ren):

Thoughts about this cycle:

Questions:

Rant/Rave/Brag:

GTKY: If you could take one giant problem/issue off your plate and have it solved immediately, which problem would you choose?
TTC#2 
DS born 9.17
TFMR 10.19

Re: TFAS 2/11

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

WTO/TWW: WTO CD3

Ages of other child(ren): 14 months

Thoughts about this cycle: AF is a nasty B and I’m in pain / going through Super + tampons and the Diva Cup hurts. Can’t wait for her to GTFO!

Questions: Has anyone who had a csection / is over 35 still need the size one Diva Cup instead of size 2? It got stuck the first time I tried it and it hurt last night, so I took it out pretty quickly. OB said I’m “small” down there (only dilated to an 8 after 3 days) and DS was stuck / never coming out with his huge head, so I’m wondering if maybe it’s just the wrong size even though I meet “criteria” for the bigger one according to the box.

Rant/Rave/Brag: found my lost diamond earring, but the post is bent and DH already replaced them. Not sure if it’s worth replacing or if I should have it turned into a necklace.

GTKY: If you could take one giant problem/issue off your plate and have it solved immediately, which problem would you choose?

We need work done on our house to sell it and get a bigger or better laid out one.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @flinstone-2 So sorry, lady! Hope AF starts soon for you. Not being able to get started sucks. I feel you on the people popping up pregnant. Lots of announcements around here, including in the group chat I woke up to. This mom went through a lot in the past though, and I know what happens to others doesn’t affect my chances, so I try to remember that there are miracles all around. I really hope Disney is an amazing distraction for you!

@kimmer1412 Hope you feel better soon. DS just gave me his cold. I think we are both fighting it off. Can’t wait for spring!!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24  lithe diva cup was too hard for me and hurt when I used it. Once I switched to a softer cup, it was so much better.

@kimmer1412 sorry your sick. Hope you’re feeling better soon!

@flinstone-2 have a great trip to disney!

Month/Cycle: 27/1

WTO/TWW: tww

Ages of other child(ren): 3.5

Thoughts about this cycle: pretty sure this cycle is a bust. I’ll hold out and test on Wednesday like planned though. I think the progesterone is just holding my temps high and af at bay at this point. 

Questions: nah

Rant/Rave/Brag: had a nice weekend. Started working on ds’ valentines crafts and gift for dh. I love that he loves crafts, but my goodness he makes me crazy while doing them lol.

GTKY: If you could take one giant problem/issue off your plate and have it solved immediately, which problem would you choose? Our only giant problem is ttc, so if I could take that away I would in a heartbeat. 
  • Month/Cycle: 3

WTO/TWW: TWW, just barely, lol

Ages of other child(ren): DS will be 2 next month

Thoughts about this cycle: I Oed a bit later than usual, which I see from my previous charts I also did the cycle I got pregnant last time. 

Questions: 

Rant/Rave/Brag: I am not feeling great today.. I think *TMI* Ds gave me his stomach bug, I have an upset tummy. 

GTKY: If you could take one giant problem/issue off your plate and have it solved immediately, which problem would you choose? I want to be able to quit my job and pursue freelance stuff, but we can't afford that :-( 

Be back later for tags.
  • @flinstone-2 - Could you add this back into the first post? It seems to have been left off of the last 2 or 3 posts.

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.** 
    **If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Pregnancy may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

Number you are trying for: 

• kpearse99kpearse99 member
    edited February 2019
    @flinstone-2 DISNEY?!?!  That's so exciting!  You guys will have such an amazing time.  I'm so jealous of you!

@kimmer1412 MH doesn't own his own business but he pretty much runs the entire operation at his company and there has been so much going on at work lately that he works late almost every night and loses sleep from stressing and worrying about how much he has to do.  I ask all the time if there is anything I can help with, I hate seeing him so stressed.

@jennifer_louise Yay for O day!!  Also, sending you positive and calming vibes for your upcoming potty training weekend!

@kbrown2385 You're lucky your DS loves crafts!  Mine, not so much... he has zero interest in them so I ended up making his valentines day card box all alone.  :s

@creamcheeseplease I hope you feel better!  Stomach bugs are the worst!  What sort of freelance stuff would you want to do?

Month/Cycle: 5/3

WTO/TWW: TWW - I think anyway

Ages of other child(ren): 6.5

Thoughts about this cycle: Just trying to keep the mantra of "Feeling positive that no matter the outcome this month I'll be okay and all will work out fine!"

Questions:

Rant/Rave/Brag: RANT:  We tried leaving our 1 year old dog out of the kennel this past week, while we were at work, so that she would be more comfortable and have some play time with her (much) older doggie brother, and it went really well for a few days (we started at a few hours at a time and then worked our way up)  But then in the middle of the week she went crazy and ate a HUGE chunk out of our couch... ugh.  It was good while it lasted, I guess!

GTKY: If you could take one giant problem/issue off your plate and have it solved immediately, which problem would you choose?  This is such a good question.... I guess house stuff right now... seems like everything keeps breaking lately, it's always something.  One thing after another.
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @flinstone-2 Have so much fun at Disney!

@kimmer1412 I hope you feel better! Sore throats are so uncomfortable.

@NYTino24 I'm so sorry about AF. Your comment about the diva cup is interesting to me because I did get the larger one and I find it very uncomfortable now, even though I have had a C-section. 

@jennifer_louise I'm going to look up luna cup since one of the most uncomfortable things is taking the diva cup out. Good luck with potty training! I really need to read up on that, I would love to try to potty train DS sooner rather than later. He's not ready yet, but I want to be ready when he's ready, if that makes sense. 

@kbrown2385 your post is reminding me that I should do a card for DS to DH.. but I'm probably going to buy it, haha. I'm not crafty at all. 

@kpearse99 I'd like to freelance genealogy work. I do that now, but I can't do it full time. I do work for some larger companies as well as estate attorneys. I have had a couple private clients too but there is not much money in that for the average small business genealogist. 

• Number you are trying for: 2

Month/Cycle: 7/0

WTO/TWW:  WTO/benched

Ages of other child(ren): 27 months today

Thoughts about this cycle: Currently benched, which honestly is a little bit of a relief after a really hard last few months.  We're looking forward to focusing on our romance and then picking back up in April.

Questions: None

Rant/Rave/Brag: MH has been working a lot of weekends, but has a 3 day weekend coming up next weekend.  Really looking forward to spending a whole weekend together as a family for the first time in over a month.

GTKY: If you could take one giant problem/issue off your plate and have it solved immediately, which problem would you choose?  Definitely TTGP.
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

WTO/TWW: WTO

Ages of other child(ren): 23 months

Thoughts about this cycle: Just want to get this show on the road- will start OPKs my usual time (around CD14 and see when/if I O, hopefully cycle isn't all messed up)

Questions: Negative

Rant/Rave/Brag: Over the weekend I went crazy and spent quite a bit of money on spring/summer clothes and a pair of shoes for DD....they were all on sale but still makes me feel guilty especially because I have a few more things to buy for her birthday party in a couple weeks. I also went crazy on buying her birthday gifts.....But my irrational mind makes me think she may be the only child I will ever have so why not spoil the crap out of her and it makes me feel good?

GTKY: If you could take one giant problem/issue off your plate and have it solved immediately, which problem would you choose?  Like others said TTC.....I just wish I didn't have to try so hard and go through so much stress and heartache when others seem to have it so easy. Also I wish daycare wasn't so expensive! We basically have to choose between having a second child or getting a bigger house because we can't afford to have 2 in daycare and have a higher mortgage.
  • *lurker*
    @NYTino24I purchased and have started using Lunette cup. It's a size 2 and I haven't had any issues with it. In fact I don't notice its ther
  • @NYTino24 @creamcheeseplease @thatcma It's actually Lunette (as our resident cma said) instead of Luna cup. But, I highly recommend over Diva Cup. I've gotten the Diva cup stuck too many times to feel super comfortable with it.

PS- @thatcma Why don't you just come join us already?! (:

@shamrocandroll So so sorry to see you back here. But I hope you stick around while you're benched!! And I sincerely hope your time off is great for your marriage and mental state.

@Spartanrd4 isn't daycare redic? I was told it would get cheaper as DD got older, and even though it goes down $10-15/week when she moves up, it also goes up due to inflation or whatever. We're actually paying the same now as we were when she was an infant. Can't wait til she goes to preschool! Much cheaper. 
  • @flinstone-2 Have so much fun!  I was in Orlando for a conference 2 weeks ago, and it made me really want to go there with DS.  I hope it gets warmer than 50 degrees for you while you're there.  :lol:

@kimmer1412 I hope the sore throat was a fluke.  Sometimes in the winter I wake up with one from the dry air but it goes away quickly.

@NYTino24 I tried the Diva Cup (size 1) pre kids and hate isn't a strong enough word for it.  I'm going to try soft cups instead next period.  

@jennifer_louise I feel you so hard on this being so much harder the second time around.  It feels so defeating and now I feel almost guilty that #1 was so effortless.  

@kbrown2385 Thanks for reminding me I need to figure out valentines for DS teachers and classmates at daycare!

@creamcheeseplease I hope your tummy feels better soon!!!

@kpearse99 Ugh how frustrating about your pup!  I used to feel guilty about crating our pup, but he was really anxious and would get destructive while we were gone, so we kept him crated for his own safety.  Once, I put a fitness tracker on him during the day while he was out of his crate, and he moved exactly once the whole day while we were gone, so that made me feel better about keeping him crated, haha.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @Spartanrd4 Ugh, daycare is so insane.  I'm glad we moved to the country because there was no way we could afford a house and daycare back in the Boston suburbs.  But it's still insane how much it costs.  It's another mortgage payment just to have one in daycare.  We're currently able to put some money into savings, but that will end if/when we have a second in daycare.  And there are no good full day preschool programs here, so we'll have to pay just as much to cover the difference when he does start.

@jennifer_louise Thank you.  I'm not sure how the dailies technically work when you're benched, but I do want to keep participating because the support I've gotten here has been so wonderful.  <3 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll yes, so frustrating!!!  Our 10.5 year old pup didn't have any issues and actually did better out of the crate.  Same with our corgi, who passed away a year ago, he did more damage to himself when he was in the crate than when we left him out!  But she seems to be much more calm in her kennel.  I just feel bad, because at the moment she will eat any bedding or blankets we put in her kennel so she's just laying on a hard surface for most the day.  She just gets so destructive when she's board.  I'm buying or making bitter spray to spray on the new bed I'm about to buy, so hopefully that will deter her from eating it.  I do think she likes her crate though... I just want to make it more comfy for her!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• *waves hi to everyone*

Tring for: #2

Month/Cycle: 3

WTO/TWW: TWW ??? but my OvuSense is telling me I’m supposed to O today. I’ve only had two “Normal” cycles since my last pregnancy and started using this thing halfway through this cycle. So who knows.

Ages of other child(ren): 12 months

Thoughts about this cycle: so much guessing. 

Questions: 

Rant/Rave/Brag: I just want my cycles to have some flow (hehe) to them. Since birth I’ve had a 64 day one, 24 day one and two 34 day cycles. I’m having some period type cramping, so maybe she will come today and I’ll be back to a more normal 30 day cycle. 

Like others have said TTC. The last time took two years and I keep thinking to myself, what if it’s even longer and more difficult this time? 
  • @jennifer_louise Aww, thank you. I would love to, but we are no where near where we need to be for that. <3
  • marebear15 yes, I will add. Thanks didn't know it was missing :) 

I'm glad others can share what it feels like to have the burden of TTC. Also those working on housing issues it is soooo stressful. We are getting a new roof soon and it just makes my stomach churn. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 So jealous!!! Have fun!

@kimmer1412 Hope you feel better soon.

@NYTino24 I would probably go for the necklace, but do you have any sentimental attachment to this pair?

@jennifer_louise Good luck with no more diapers!

@kbrown2385 What are you making for him?

@creamcheeseplease What kind of freelance would you do?

@kpearse99 YIKES! New couch now?

@shamrocandroll It's so easy to forget about the romance with all of this. Great reminder.

@madcouplewithabox Are you temping to confirm ovulation? Sorry, not familiar with OvuSense.

Number you are trying for: 3

Month/Cycle: 1/1

WTO/TWW: TWW

Ages of other child(ren): 4 and 2

Thoughts about this cycle: Great timing and happy that it's not super long, but if it doesn't result in KU, definitely not great in terms of PMS symptoms.

Questions: None

Rant/Rave/Brag: Posted this in TWW, but was up last night sick to my stomach. Currently sipping my ginger ale at work, but taking a break to post here. Another long day today.

GTKY: If you could take one giant problem/issue off your plate and have it solved immediately, which problem would you choose? DH getting the go-ahead to transfer, so we can move in the next few months. Two bosses have signed off, but the high up now needs to give the okay.

• edited February 2019
    @sorarose OvuSense is an internal monitor that tracks core temp while you sleep and charts it for you when you sync it with your phone. I just got it in the mail midway this cycle so it’s figuring me out lol before I was going based on signs other than temping (cm, o pain, generalized ideas, witchcraft (jk)) cause there was no way I would be able to get up the same time every morning to temp like last go around TTCing🤣 my 12 month old has been crazy with her sleep schedule. 
  • @madcouplewithabox I know the frustrations of never fully knowing when AF will appear all too well... It's taken my whole life but these last two cycles were actually both 30 days apart, I was shocked by was really happy they were "somewhat" regular (for me anyway).

@sorarose - I dunno... this couch isn't even 1 year old yet! UGH!!  We got the protection plan on it, but it doesn't cover tears or rips due to "animal teeth" ..... sooooo we need to get creative with "how the tear happened".  I need to call them this week and stop putting it off!  Would you be moving far from where you are now if/when he gets transferred?
    Our TTC Journey

• @madcouplewithabox Oh man, I might need to get in on that! DD wakes me up at all hours, so my temps are shot.

@kpearse99 I hear ya. We just bought a couch with the understanding the kids would likely destroy this one, too. DH would keep his position, but telework/work at another site out of state to be closer to family. 

• @begging4abump I really try to have patience, but once we get started I just lose it haha. I’m hoping the yoga I’ve been doing starts helping a little with that.
  • @kbrown2385 you are officially my mama hero of the day, we are totally making that tonight! DD will love it (anything involving glue sticks is 👍) and it sure is cute. Thanks for posting!

@begging4abump Sorry for CD1, friend. I'm sad that we're not cycle buddies anymore, for now anyway. I KWYM about hoping that you never offended anybody asking about #2. I am always racking my brains to make sure I've never casually said anything to anybody else that would have made me, in my present state, want to cry. At least I have that presence of mind now, I know how much casual questions can sometimes be so triggering! 

@sorarose I'm hoping that your queasiness is for a great reason!! My hopes are so high for you!

@madcouplewithabox welcome!! Same, my cycles were weird at first too, looking back I'd say I had 4-5 weird ones before they normalized again. I hope yours do too! 
  • Hey everyone! I intro'd a couple weeks ago, but haven't really participated much yet. My weeks always start out crazy, and then when I get on at the end of the week I feel so far behind, especially on weekly threads!

@flinstone-2 I always just try to remind myself that I don't know everyone's struggles. Yes, I have friends that have gotten pregnant "without even trying" or on accident, but I also have a lot of friends that have struggled. 

@NYTino24 Turn it into a necklace! I use stage 2 and sometimes I think I could probably go down, but it's never painful. 

@jennifer_louise Totally looking up the Luna cup now because I hate removing the diva cup...

@creamcheeseplease It's terrible when finances keep you from doing something you would love. Hopefully someday you will be able to make it work to freelance. 

@kpearse99 It sounds like you have a very naughty dog like mine... He hasn't eaten the couch, but we did have to replace the floor because of him... I think he has separation anxiety and he always acts out. 

Month/Cycle: 1

WTO/TWW: TWW

Ages of other child(ren): 7 months

Thoughts about this cycle: Based on my experience trying for DS, I don't have a lot of hope for cycle 1. I still need to look back on what supplements and vitamins I added for each of us last time and start implementing those. At this point, I'm just trying not to stress myself out since I know it could still be a long road ahead of us. 

Questions: 

Rant/Rave/Brag: Super overwhelmed with work currently. On top of that my SIL (who works for my MIL) messed something up at work. MIL normally watches DS on Monday afternoons, but I got a text from SIL begging me to work from home so her mom could fix her problem :unamused: So now I'm at home, DS is sleeping, but instead of getting work done I decided to bump quick. Oops. 

GTKY: If you could take one giant problem/issue off your plate and have it solved immediately, which problem would you choose? Well, it's not exactly a problem (except maybe going over budget and running out of money). But, I would really like our basement finishing project to be done. I'm so ready to not live in a construction zone and to have the guest bedroom no longer be a storage closet and have the extra space! 

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @jennifer_louise aww have fun! I was not lucky enough to have a glue stick, so we got to use good old Elmer’s 😬. You’re already a step ahead of me haha.

@madcouplewithabox I looked into the ovusense. You don’t feel it at all? I guess it would be similar to a cup or tampon, but for some reason I couldn’t get on board with it lol. 

@kpearse99 she ate the couch? 😱 Also, yes ds loves crafts. I have very little patience for them haha.
  • @sorarose Try peppermint gum, tea, or candy canes! AFM, Nope, DH tossed the box to me when he gave me them because he didn’t want me thinking it was a ring... hahaha! They are princess cut and the ones he got me to replace the others are round cut, so the lower profile makes them less likely to fall out. This is actually my third pair - I lost one from my ex also. I never take them out, but I guess I’m rough on my ears...?! 

@madcouplewithabox I’m with you on the irregularity. Add in sometimes getting multiple LH surges and hyperovulation. It’s sometimes hard to figure out what’s going on.

@kpearse99 my IL’s dog has serious anxiety from before he was rescued and they can’t leave him alone for long. When they do, he does much better in a small, confined space because he can’t pace around and eat things like rugs. They leave lights and the radio on with a baby blanket so he doesn’t feel so lonely. 

• @NYTino24 thanks for the suggestions!  I don't think she has anxiety though, I really think she just gets bored so she looks for trouble to get in.  She does great if it's only for an hour or two... so I think we'll keep trying that, but I think she needs to stay in the crate while we are at work.

@millpe do you keep your dog in the crate?  We just ordered a new one that looks like a piece of furniture, since we figured she'd be in there a lot longer than expected.

@kbrown2385 yup... the couch  :s  I caught her on the camera and was able to stop her from going further with it, but it's still a decent chunk gone.  My other dog just sat there looking at her, and I swear he was thinking "ooo girl... you're gonna be in so much trouble when they get home!!"
    Our TTC Journey

• @kbrown2385 when it first goes in a bit. But after a while not really. I actually forgot right when I woke up and used the restroom.... and it slipped out! 

• @flinstone-2 - Disney! How fun! I tried to convince DH to go before DS turned 3, but it just not going to happen. 

@kimmer1412 - I'm sorry that you're sick. I hope you get some rest soon.

@jennifer_louise - we are in the midst of potty training too for the same reason! FX!

@kbrown2385 - Such a cute craft!

@creamcheeseplease - I'm sorry you caught DS's stomach bug. Being a sick mama is no fun.

This is my first time posting on TFAS. I'm glad there is a place to talk about kids on this board because I'm having some difficulty this time around (see my question).

Month/Cycle: 2

WTO/TWW: WTO

Ages of other child(ren): almost 3 

Thoughts about this cycle: I'm just trying to reacquaint myself with my body. If I get KU from this cycle I would consider it a miracle. 

Questions: This is long, sorry. DS doesn't not sleep well at night. He usually tries to crawl in to bed with us. I get up and put him back in bed. This is messing with my temping as this usually happens 3-4 hours before my normal wake up time. From what I've read in previous posts using the search bar, most women just temp at their normal wake up time with little difference. For me, sometimes it's within normal range and sometimes it's very off. My temp seems to be higher if I sleep in after a rough night. If I try tempting in "the middle of the night" (usually around 4:30) before I get up with him, it tends to be very low.  I've been marking sleep deprived in FF to keep track of those less than ideal temping times (temping very early morning or temping at regular time with less than 3-4 hours sleep prior- this was something that was suggested in previous posts). Am I doing this right? If you have this problem, what do you do about it?

Rant/Rave/Brag: DS has been sick and up in the middle of the night for 2-3 hours the past three nights. We're exhausted at our house.  

GTKY: If you could take one giant problem/issue off your plate and have it solved immediately, which problem would you choose? You ladies have some good ideas. I would have to choose house projects. Painting walls and re-doing hardwood floors. Previous homeowners picked some interesting bedroom colors and painted the closets other colors (not walk-ins). 

• @kpearse99 we leave him out, but have baby gates up to keep them confined to the kitchen/living room since it doesnt have carpet (any more). As long as there is no carpet, the garbage is behind a closed door, and everything is put away he is fine. We also have 2 dogs.
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @spacemountaineer My DD wakes me up at night too, which has made my chart pretty ugly. I tend to test whenever I get a good 3 hour chunk and compare all my wake-ups. Combined with OPKs, my body's signals, and even my messy chart,  I was able to pinpoint O. 

• @flinstone-2  Have so much fun at Disney! Super jealous!
    @kimmer1412 & @creamcheeseplease I hope you feel better soon!
    @kpearse99 Sorry about the couch! That sucks!
    @Spartanrd4 I totally feel you on the daycare stress. I still don't know how we'd pay for two. 

WTO/TWW: TWW

Ages of other child(ren): 17 months

Thoughts about this cycle: Expecting AF any day now. We didn't have good timing since we were dealing with a pipe burst in our house during my FW. 

Questions: Nope!

Rant/Rave/Brag: Rant: I just found out I have to get Valentine's cards for DS daycare party. He's 18 months, so I feel like it's kind of silly, but whatevs. We're also still waiting on our restoration crew to make any progress on our destroyed kitchen.
    Rave: If we do have to get all new floors, cabinets, and counters in our kitchen, I've convinced DH that we will go for a whole new color scheme and upgrades. 
    Brag: I just applied for my dream job! Fingers crossed I at least get an interview.

GTKY: If you could take one giant problem/issue off your plate and have it solved immediately, which problem would you choose? Student loan debt. That monthly $500 would be a game changer for us. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @MrsVP614 Ugh a pipe burst??  The ONLY good thing about that is what you said about the possibility of getting a whole new kitchen out of it.  We had a  PVC pipe collapse under the house (the house is on a concrete slab) and got a whole new kitchen out of it.  The wait and mess was not fun but the end result was worth it.  So fingers crossed you get some good things out of it!  Also... so exciting about the dream job!!  FX for you indeed!
    Our TTC Journey

• *lurking*
    @flinstone-2 have so much fun! I'll be in the parks on Thursday but I think I'll stay away the weekend. Holidays are a little hairy for me.

@spacemountaineer I love your username
  • @madcouplewithabox omg I almost spit my drink out laughing 😆