Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 2/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 2/11

• kopp5988kopp5988 member
    edited February 2019
    @inthewoods23 maybe he thought it would prevent duplicate questions. Like here are the ones I’m asking so you if you had any of the same you don’t have to ask them again? I don’t know crap about stocks either lol

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 15 

WAYDTGKU: BBT, FF, CM, raspberry leaf tea, essential oils 

R/R: rant: it’s monday boooo; rave: had a great weekend, the winery went to was awesome and I’m so glad we joined. The lady doing our tasting gave us all these extra tastes to “compare vintages” and we were just like sweet free wine lol.

CS/Q: couple questions today. Is there a place on here to post pictures of OPKs to get opinions on which of my two is the peak? Is it okay on here in a spoiler? I know POS pics aren’t allowed anywhere but the one thread but wasn’t sure about OPKs and I’m having trouble deciding if I peaked yesterday or today. 2nd: when do you switch to TWW, I started there last month so never had to switch over, after o pains or confirmed temp rise?
  • Loading the player...
  • @kopp5988 lol to your wine story. The one time I was at a wine tasting at a winery you could either sample 3 or all 10 of their wines. The cost of tasting 10 wines vs 3 wasn't that much different (like a few bucks) so of course we all did the 10.

I'm not sure about your OPK question, but with moving to the TWW I think everyone is a little different. Some wait for cross hairs in FF, others wait for the temp shift on BBT, or a combo of things. Since I'm doing IUIs I move over the day after the procedure so it's a little more clear cut for me. If you think you've O'ed then there's nothing wrong with moving into the TWW even if you're off by a day or 2.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @jennifer_louise I had a cycle once where my OPKs weren't really that positive but I considered it so (I was a bit of a Wondo noob at the time). About a week later something had me feeling the need to test again and that time it was definitely positive and I was just like, well thank God I did that because I would have been spending a week wondering why AF was late and getting BFN.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Sorry about CD2. FX for IUI #3! Hope everything goes well at work.. as if Mondays aren’t crazy enough!

@kopp5988 Someone (sorry I don’t remember who) had mentioned the app Premom.. you take pics of your OPK and it tells you when you are low, high, peak by comparing the strength of the control vs test line. I just started using it yesterday but seems easy enough and it’s free!

@jennifer_louise Oh no I’m so sorry that O happened later than you thought. Glad you were able to get some HIO in this weekend though!

@emeraldduchess 5 days woo hoo! Hope it flies by for you. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Ava, SMEPish/HIO, CM, FF, RLT, fertility yoga, cutting back on caffeine

R/R: Still feel like crap today after catching DH’s cold. We really need to start HIO in the next few days, so I’m hoping I feel better soon. 

CS/Q: no
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• *lurking from TWW*

@kopp5988 it's best to not post them. I do understand how frustrating it can be to distinguish. There is an app that was recommended in the CS/Q thread that will read them for you. But I've noticed many here say that they were not sure until they saw a positive. It was unmistakable. Also, how many times a day are you doing OPK?
  • @misshelen86 @kopp5988 The Easy@home brand OPKs on Amazon come with an app like that too.  FF has line reader, but I've found it doesn't work very well at all for OPKs.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @misshelen86 thanks I will check out that app for sure. Hope you start to feel better soon. 

@prpl11butterfly thanks I’ll check out the CS/Q thread. I’ve been doing it 2-3 times per day, the issue is that I’m always too hydrated in the afternoon so I can’t get a high/peak. It seemed peak yesterday morning and then it was lower in the afternoon so I assumed it was coming down but then this morning it looked almost the same as yesterday morning. So maybe I actually peaked in the afternoon but my hydration messed it up 🤷🏼‍♀️

@shamrocandroll enjoy focusing on the romance 

@emeraldduchess you can do it! So close to vacation! 

@inthewoods23 going for the 10 was totally the right call! 
  • @shamrocandroll Glad you two are going to take some time to focus on each other and bring back the romance. We are trying to do the same this month as HIO was becoming more of a chore.
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @b_1029 let's just say it was straddling the line between 2nd and 3rd base... *shudder* // so sorry about all the announcements over the weekend. I also had a really tough weekend with other LOs. I KWYM about not knowing what to do about posting in the dailies, but I think I'm still in denial about IF so I'm avoiding posting in there ATM too. *hugs* Know that wherever you do decide to post, we've got your back! 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 I don't think I want to ask for more elaboration  there... :anguished:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll no, you really don't want to know. It's NSFW anyway. He knows I'm mad at him because he's been exhibiting a lot of really anxious behaviour (trembling, lots of air licking where he just keeps licking his lips/the air for 20 mins at a time, circling 100 times before lying down, then getting up again 3 mins later) but I'm really just not impressed with him right now. Plus one of my cats has gone on a hunger strike because this is the longest stretch we've ever had the dog and the cats get basically NO time with us when we have him so they're really unhappy. I'm so ready for him to go back to his Mom's in 2 weeks. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 Ugh, I'm sorry.  These are the kinds of stories that make me think I'm definitely out of my mind for thinking about getting another dog soon...
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @inthewoods23 I'm so sorry to see you here :(
    @kopp5988 I switch to TWW after I'm confident in my temp rise. I don't know rules about posting OPKs, but I personally don't care if someone posts one in a spoiler.
    @jennifer_louise that's so frustrating!
    @emeraldduchess good luck getting through this week until vacation!
    @misshelen86 good luck HIO with a cold. That sounds miserable haha!
    @kiki047 that's confusing. Give it a few days and the picture might be clearer. But yes, BBT should go up 1-2 days after O.
    @b_1029 **TW** I totally understand. Our feelings aren't always rational. Even after I got my BFP, I would get mad seeing other BFPs, especially if they had been married less than a year. Hell, even now I still have those "gosh must be so nice to not struggle" thoughts. And if you need to take a break, whether it's from dailies or TB altogether, do what you need to do for your mental health.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Letrazole CD3-7, BBT

R/R: Sorry I haven't been an active, supportive member the last week! TheBump STILL hasn't figured out why my mobile app isn't working, so I can only bump from my laptop. And I was working 12s last week and then went out of town for the weekend.

CS/Q: none
  • @kiki047 ohhhhh no that's about what I was imagining. I'm so sorry!!! (but also laughing  :D )

@inthewoods23 you make a great point! It does help me feel normal. I think I would miss you all too much if I left.

@daffodil_shoe mine isn't working either! I keep hoping it'll straighten out after each update but it doesn't. I basically post and ghost if I'm on during the weekend since it hardly ever functions enough to let me love tit or tag. Are you feeling any differently on the Letrozole than you did on Clomid?
  • @b_1029 I just finished my last pills yesterday morning and I feel the same. I never had any side effects on Clomid, and don't feel like I'm having any on Letrazole.
  • @kiki047 boo for false O's! I'm with ya there too. Lady, your dog troubles half crack me up, half horrify me. I feel like there are already too many bedroom hurdles that adding one more would be sooo rough.

@b_1029 don't leave us!! But I get what you mean, I feel like keeping up with the dailies is fine for a few months but can get depressing after a while. It's just not fair that you have to see all those announcements! I Myself threw an announcement straight in the trash a couple weeks ago, not my finest moment. 

@daffodil_shoe wow, busy week!! My mobile app doesn't work well either, I usually just open it in the browser. That way is much less infuriating. 
  • Are you guys using Android or Apple phones? I don't have any major issues with the app except for stupid text stuff. Love tits always work for me.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I’m on an Apple iPhone. The app basically treats me like a newb on the 72-hour waiting period. I’m logged in, but can’t comment or love tit. It just started a couple weeks ago. I’ve tried redownloading, sign out and back in...nothing changes.
  • @inthewoods23 I'm also on an iphone. It will randomly work, but most of the time when I try to lovetit it will give me an error message and say I have to enable javascript? And if I try to tag someone, I can write out the entire username and it still won't actually come up to select. It has been doing it for like a month now and I'm very over it! Don't they know I need TB mobile for all my nighttime/weekend stalking?!

@jennifer_louise oh man, I've never gotten an announcement in the mail. At least I can just hide them on social media and it's not in my face. 

@daffodil_shoe glad to hear you did well on both meds! I felt like death on Clomid so I'm always just curious :)
  • @daffodil_shoe @b_1029 sounds like you need to throw out your iPhones. Jk. I'm just not a fan of apple products. Since I'm on Android that's probably why I don't see any major issues
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Reply all people are THE.WORST!!!
    @b_1029 I speak from a different place so it may not help, but I did keep participating every few days or so when benched. I felt less alone, but I understand where you’re coming from. We used to have more threads where people could participate if they wanted to participate in the community without actually focusing on where they’re at in TTC. I’ll start posting the Trophy High Tuesday post each week like I used to, starting today. :)
    @kiki047 I always used to get false surges with + OPKs. I try to remind myself that multiple signs usually line up for O. I hope it happens soon for you!
    @misshelen86 I hope you feel better soon. These past few months have been a never-ending cycle of sickness.  

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPK, Maca, PNV, Vitex, B complex, B6, D, magnesium, selenium, Omega3, baby aspirin, SMEP

R/R: Snow Day today! Still doing work, laundry, dishes, etc. and my SI joint is killing me!!!

CS/Q: nope, I had a huge drop today due to sleeping with my mouth open since I’m all stuffed up
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @daffodil_shoe @b_1029 - I'm on an Android and I've been having issues too. I notice that if it just let the page load, and not refresh it again and again until it loads, then I will be logged in. But sometimes it literally won't load the board at all.
  • @NYTino24 we’re over on the Tuesday thread today 😉😆
  • Gah, thanks @daffodil_shoe! I arrived late to the party today and all I can think about is tacos. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @inthewoods23 @daffodil_shoe @b_1029 @marebear15 I'm also on Android and I can generally get it to work after 1 refresh, but it eats my posts regularly and will randomly kick me out sometimes.  But, I do agree iPhones should all go in the trash.  ;)  Right along with TB mobile app.  I started using it back in 2016 and it hasn't improved any since then.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19