Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 2/11

*This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 2/11

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 27, 1 or 2 DPO

Timing: either -1 or O

Typical LP length: 10 days

Testing: ya bro I am going to test starting at 8 dpo haha.

R/R: welp like many of you we should be getting snow tomorrow. I hope its not much though, but we'll see. I'm leaving early today for a computer test for a job I applied to. I really wish I had just taken the whole day off today, but I do have two absolute must-dos on my list today so I had to come in. 

CS/Q: So I am not entirely positive of my O date, since I'm not temping i just go by the OPKs. I got a positive on Saturday morning. However, my CM seemed to dry up later that day, but then it was kind of back again Sunday for a brief time. I also had some cramps on Saturday. So.. not sure, but I guess we'll see. 

@kimmer1412 good job on your race! I'm sorry about the BFN. Also, feel better!

@kerco925 I'm really not looking forward to snow but I hope you get your snow day! 

@kbrown2385 Wow I admire that you are making gifts for each other! 

@prpl11butterfly sorry about the spotting - I hope your RE has some insight for you. Sorry you're feeling out.
  • @kimmer1412 don't pay too much attention to timing. It doesn't mean much. Some people end up with a BFP with just 1 time in the FW and some, like me, end up with BFN despite excellent timing. We have a sperm count problem in our case but remember, you only have a 20-25% chance each cycle if everything is perfect. You could be having sex twice a day from CD10 to CD25 and there would still be a 75-80% chance of a BFN.
    Good job on the 3K. Don't worry about time. You crossed the finish line and that's what is important.

@kerco925 I hope you get your snow day!

@kbrown2385 I want to see what you did with your silhouette machine! Sorry you're feeling out.

@prpl11butterfly sorry you're feeling out too.

@creamcheeseplease good luck with the test! Why don't you temp? Sorry if you've told us many times.

@marebear15 I hope you have the most boring week! Welcome to the TWW.

@brookert615 argh, sorry you're feeling out too. Looks like WTO is going to be busy.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @rikiteacup That's awesome you finally were able to put your notice in! That's wild that your boss was acting like that! Sorry you're feeling out as well. I'm going to have to wake up early so I can get a start on the WTO thread LOL.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @rikiteacup congratulations on giving notice! How funny about your boss. That is probably a sign you’re making the right choice to move on. I don’t temp out of laziness basically lol, no real reason. I keep thinking I’ll start and then I don’t. 
  • @rikiteacup so funny about your boss! Congrats on giving your two weeks!

@brookert615 exciting about your haircut! I’m in desperate need of that myself!

@creamcheeseplease  good luck on your test today!

@prpl11butterfly sorry you’re feeling out too! 
  • @kimmer1412 Sorry about the BFN. Congrats on the 3k!!

@kerco925 Hope you get your snow day tomorrow!

@kbrown2385 That's sweet you and DH are making each other gifts.

@prpl11butterfly Hope you get answers soon and your LP hangs on a little longer, if nothing else.

@creamcheeseplease I tested today at 7dpo because I have issues with peeing on all the things. I'm in your camp.

@marebear15 Hope you get your boring week! 

@brookert615 What are you thinking about for cut and color? Anything drastic?

@rikiteacup I hope you feel a weight off your shoulders giving your 2 week notice. Your current boss seems interesting...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 29/7

Timing: Great

Typical LP length: 12-14 

Testing: In true form, I started at 7dpo because I'm one of those people who needs to test forever so as not to get my hopes up with one big reveal.

R/R:  I was up much of last night sick to my stomach. Of course, I want to think it's symptoms, but more likely my long work weekend and the amount of junk and hummus I ate yesterday caught up with me. Thank goodness for the snow delay we had today because this morning was rough.

CS/Q: My chart is ugly, but still above cover line.

• @kbrown2385:  super cute!

@rikiteacup:  weird boss, definitely!  Congrats on getting out!

bump app making things difficult this morning!  Briefly- I’m 12dpo (by OPK) on CD58. BFN this morning, so I’m waiting at the pharmacy now. Going to get my Femara and Provera ready. Fingers crossed that AF comes tomorrow or Wednesday, so I can avoid taking Provera (really just don’t want to wait another 10 days of pills...)

Im disappointed but NOT surprised. Just ready to get going. 

• @sorarose I have reddish brown hair and I'm thinking of doing a brown to red balayage! I just need a hair cut because my last one I donated 12 inches of hair and had a lob so it's real fluffy lol. So sorry you're not feeling well! Glad having the delay helped!

@lcking82 I'm so sorry about the BFN  <3
    TW
  • @littleredm I'm adding in more red and getting angled layers (coming from a lob)! So sorry you're not feeling great! That's crazy how the temp jumped that drastically! Hope you're able to find some relief soon! 
    TW
  • @creamcheeseplease good luck on your test!

@marebear15 fx for a nice easy week for you! Your for sure overdue.

@brookert615 ooh enjoy  Wed! I'm over due but don't feel like making the time. 

@rikiteacup boo. Sorry you went Tri and then got that let down. Damn FF and giving out false hope.

@sorarose hope you feel better as the day progresses. 

@lcking82 fx that you only need the femera. 

@littleredm hope your body recoups soon. Achy is not a fun way to feel.

My RE said what I already know. Spotting and cramping don't actually mean anything either way. Wait and test Wed as planned 😑🙄 But the nurse is asking the Dr about taking my migrane meds. FX for a yes or "try this instead" RX....
  • @bookert615 I keep stalling on my third donation. The last two times were 12 and 10 inches. This one will be another foot, but I’m starting to get more and more grays, so I guess I’m waiting until I decide what to do since I’ve never colored it. This isn’t a good pic, but I have lots of red in it naturally and I’m worried about what would happen if I touch the color. I’d definitely have it done at a salon.

@kbrown2385 Love it! Are you using Canvas People? Always good quality and they ship fast, with an overall cost as just a shipping price.

@lcking82 I hope your body gives you some sign, or at least that the pills work quickly if this cycle isn’t it for you.

@rikiteacup How do you feel about your boss trying to follow you? Congrats on leaving.

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 I’m not having it printed on a canvas. I’m using a blank canvas I got from Michael’s,  basically pull it off the frame, paint the frame and canvas and reattach to the back of the frame. It’s called a reverse canvas. Before reattaching I’ll apply what I want and then mod podge over everything to seal it. Once I’m done I’ll post a picture for you.