July 2019 Moms

Group 1 Check In (7/1-7/8) w/o 2/4

2»

Re: Group 1 Check In (7/1-7/8) w/o 2/4

• @babyginjuly Not a FTM but when I was I didn't start buying anything for baby until I was closer to 30 weeks. This time I'll probably order the bassinet and car seat in April sometime. I think I had a few people buy me clothes when I was around 6 months along...so I had a few outfits. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 8th/ 18 weeks 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Postcard

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): we will find out! Our DD is set on a girl, SO is set on a boy but will be happy regardless. I have a girl feeling.

Upcoming Appointments: Feb 20th is our anatomy scan. Suspense is killing me

How are you feeling?: Tired, getting up 1 or 2 times a night to use the bathroom. But other then that great.

Rants/Raves: I know I've complained before but SO is oilfield and this is the longest he has been gone. In the last 90 days he has been home for 8 days total. He missed every holiday and his birthday. He basically was home for conception and has missed the rest of the pregnancy. On a positive note he will be home for the anatomy scan on the 20th. 

Questions: if you are feeling movement is yours super low? I know with my first I didnt feel movement until 20 weeks. This one I've been feeling for a few weeks now. Even a few kicks that I've been able yo feel outside. But all is super low right on top of my pelvic area.

GTKY: We met at a bar for a mutual friends birthday. We were both sober driving so we chatted and then a week later found out we both had Huskies his was Neko mine Meeko. He had just gotten out of a long relationship so we took things slow but that built our communication and relationship. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @KayAyn121 I’m so sorry your DH hasn’t been home very often, that has to be super stressful! I’ve been feeling movements for the past few weeks too, but I think it’s because I’m more aware of what it’s supposed to feel like being a STM. Movements feel deep inside and can be a little nauseating for me sometimes. But I think they are kinda low, like on top of bladder low. Ha. 
  • @KayAyn121 yes a lot of movement has been low pelvic area for me. During my A/S she had to go pretty low into my pelvis to get a good shot of his legs and feet due to how he was positioned at the time so I think when he’s facing head up his feet are pretty low, which explains feeling movement so low!