Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 2/9-2/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Weekend 2/9-2/10

• Loading the player...
  • @emeraldduchess sounds stressful about the portfolios! Enjoy all the HIO stress relief this weekend! 

@creamcheeseplease ahhh have fun at target! The best. 

Month/Cycle: 16/17 

CD: 2 :(

WAYDTGKU: haven’t decided this time around. Maybe nothing?

R/R: lazy Saturday over here which is always nice after a long week! Not much else to report other than AF is kicking my butt with probably the worst cramps I’ve ever had. Thanks for rubbing it in 🙄

CS/Q: nope
  • @creamcheeseplease YAY for a +OPK! Have fun at Target!  I hope you find some good stuff. 

@b_1029 sorry AF is being such a witch.  I hope those cramps go away ASAP. :( 

My OPK was a blazing positive this morning. I haven't seen a line that dark in a while, so hooray!
  • @emeraldduchess glad your husband is on board for your HIO marathon, I’m thinking I’ll ovulate tomorrow or Monday so we’re in the same boat. And yay for a “blazing” OPK, get down to business! 

@creamcheeseplease hope you enjoyed your target run :smile:

@b_1029 enjoy your lazy weekend and I hope AF cramps subside soon

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 13

R/R: had a wonderful lazy Friday night complete with chicken tenders, tater tots, a movie and wine. Spending today at the winery and then probably doing pizza and a movie. Can it always be the weekend please?

CD/Q: had a big temp spike this morning which I’m assuming is due to the mass quantity of wine consumed last night, may have to disregard it in FF if it screws up my crosshairs this month 
  • @kagesstarshroom hope you recover from surgery quickly! I really like all wines except for super oaky Chardonnay but my preference is dry reds. The winery we went to had a lovely mountain view so it was very relaxing. I don’t have much advice on when to temp again but I wouldn’t go out of my way to if I were you, just take some time for recovery 
  • @kagesstarshroom I hope you're healing well and I'm glad your DH is being so good to you.  
  • Lurking
    @kagesstarshroom, being in your position, I would temp right away.  After my mmc at 14 weeks, I ovulated a few weeks after my d&c.   Which was nice to know my cycle regulated quickly.  After my CP, I had a normal cycle immediately too.  Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the case for a lot of women. 

• general tw that these replies discuss loss/es

@kiki047 my sentence did make it seem like the podcast was about my loss, i see in retrospect, but it is in fact about Sabrina. :#  one of the characters on the show had had losses tho, and i thought about maybe bringing that up as something good the show does (even tho she is a witch not a "mortal," it still helps to normalize a fairly common-but-devastating thing ppl who are txt might go thru. thanks for yr kind words & support. / ah, the wonders of a heating pad! YF sounds very sweet. 

@holly321 thanks for the advice! after my CP, my cycle seemed fairly normal, (but I didn't know about temping/charting until partway thru that cycle, so I am basing that on just numbers from tracking AF more than anything else.) I *enjoy* keeping track of things, so i might start again sooner if possible/ as long as it is not a BAD idea, if that makes sense. I am glad that both times you were able to find some comfort in your cycle returning to normal fairly fast. 

@kopp5988 The winery experience sounds super chill. We don't have mountains down here, so it also sounds lovely--I am not big on wine, but I always like a shiraz, if i had to choose. I am definitely going to take some time for R&R, for sure. 
  • @kagesstarshroom, I can see how temping when benched can be hard/bad for some women, but it made me feel like I was doing something.  Plus, I have a hard time getting in to the habit, so it helped me be regular for once it counted.
  • @kagesstarshroom oohhhh lol I totally misinterpreted that. Still have mad respect for you, I’d be hiding under the covers. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Lurking** 

@kagesstarshroom *Tw I’ll put in spoiler*

I’m so sorry for your loss and hope you’re recovering ok from the d&c. My cycles after d&c’s as well as natural miscarriages have always been a little longer. The latest one in September went 35 days from when I began bleeding. My cycles went back to normal after that. I did start temping during that time and it helped me get used to it while I was benched. Hope that was able to help with your questions! Also, I’ve been meaning to watch Sabrina! I’ll have to check it out soon. 
  • @kagesstarshroom *TW loss* I had a NMC that took 9 days and started temping the morning after I knew for sure it was a MC. We were benched that cycle, but I too, wanted as much info as possible. It was also nice to know when to expect AF again, as I’m usually irregular and temping gives me a lot of info. */TW*

@misshelen86 Hope you feel better soon!

@kiki047 I hope that big ol follie is a good one!!

@kopp5988 Are you going OPKs and checking CM? That can help if temps aren’t reliable.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPK, prenatal, Vitex, Maca, Vitamin D, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin B6, magnesium, selenium, SMEP, pineapple after O

R/R: My LP was longer than last cycle, but only 10 days. Gonna bust my butt to try to lengthen it, but I am already taking most vitamins and supplements recommended. Hopefully adding back B complex and B6 helps. I turn 36 this cycle and I’m not messing around!

CS/Q: not yet, the cramps are terrible this time!! 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @misshelen86 sorry you caught your H's cold. :(  Feel better soon!

@NYTino24 glad your LP was longer!

@kiki047 yahoo for a big follicle and early O!  
  • @kiki047 hope you get a temp confirmation soon! And yes soooo much carbs and dairy was consumed this weekend 

@NYTino24 yes I’ve been using OPK and checking CM though I haven’t had a lot the past few cycles unfortunately 
  • sorry to revive this thread, just wanted to apologize for never replying to anyone! I was on mobile all weekend which only lets me love tit 50% of the time and forget trying to tag people. Hope you all had a great weekend <3