Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 2/9-2/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 2/9-2/10

• Loading the player...
  • @sorarose have fun at your lunch. 

@kbrown2385 have fun shopping. I need to go shopping for clothes but my body keeps changing so I feel like it's a waste of my time and money. My DH goes through shoes faster than anyone I know so he is always buying them. 
  • @prpl11butterfly

I missed you in my last post....
    How are you measuring your RHR? I would like to incorporate that into my charting. 

• @sorarose have fun at lunch!  Do you always have to work weekends? I hope you find time to finish your project.
    @kbrown2385 I hope shoe shopping goes well with your dh.  Mine is the same way.  He drives me nuts.
    @inthewoods23 *hugs*.  Cats definitely can be so in tune with our emotions.  
    @prpl11butterfly have fun at the home expo!  I would love to go to one.
    @emeraldcity603 I am sorry you are WFAF.  That must be tough dealing with your dhs work schedule.

• Month/Cycle: 25/2 A/L

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14ish days 

Testing:  not sure

R/R: dh is helping a friend out all day.  I may go hang out with my parents today, haven’t decided. Otherwise, just cleaning around the house and I have some work I brought home to work on.  But, I also foresee myself doing very little of that and just laying on the couch watching the birds with coffee and a book.

CS/Q:

• @holly321 I always work at least Sunday morning, but the rest just depends on the weekend. This is my busiest weekend in a long time. Your weekend overall sounds very relaxing!

• @prpl11butterfly enjoy the home expo! I always enjoy seeing the modern designs that they have these days.

@jennifer_louise mmm bagels!

Here's the snuggly cat on me this morning. I can't get up to go shower...
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 10/6

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: Probably 9dpo, but I keep lying to myself and saying I am going to wait longer this month.

R/R: I am looking forward to a low key weekend.  Generally, I hate being home all day, but the last few weekends I have been all about it.  It's probably the winter weather. 

CS/Q: nada
  • @jennifer_louise having peak type fluid in your LP can be normal. I always have CM that varies from sticky to watery. It's just from estrogen surges. 

@holly321 curling up with some coffee and a book sounds wonderful. 

@kerco925 enjoy your quiet weekend. 
  • begging4abumpbegging4abump member
    edited February 2019
    @sorarose busy, busy, busy! Glad to see you have a lunch with a friend in the mix for a well deserved break!

@kbrown2385 LOL at “a little bit extra”! Is he really picky about look and feel or a total brands guy? Mh has been eyeing up a dsw coupon that recently arrived, so we may be finding him shoes this weekend too. Can’t say I’m excited about it.

@inthewoods23 what an adorable kitty! Enjoy those snuggles!

@prpl11butterfly have fun at the expo!

@emeraldcity603 glad timing is looking good for next cycle, but sorry you’re feeling like you need to be thinking about next cycle 😕

@jennifer_louise sorry to hear there’s no way around stressing out ttc. Did you ever have your little getaway with YH? I’ve been thinking about you & hoping you’re well, month buddy.

@holly321 hope today brings some nice relaxation vibes!

@kerco925 glad you can stay warm in all this cold!

Month/Cycle: 9

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: wfaf...Maybe Monday or Tuesday if my temp holds out

R/R: rave: visit with my mom went pretty well. Rant: see below.

CS/Q: I cannot get a solid sleep before I need to temp. I temped an hour early after a bit of tossing and turning and failing to fall back asleep, then temped at my usual time after falling asleep a few minutes, and they were pretty nearly the same temp. Read for a while, dozed off, and temped again, and now my temp is below the cover line, so feeling like af is coming for me. Well, at least this cycle confirmed that I do ovulate and that my lp seems fine, so not a total waste. 

Edited to fix cd 

• Just poppin in for a hot sec....

@kbrown2385 did you get your shipping update? Looks like we could be starting next cycle with our tempdrops! Of course I hope we don't end up needing them still!
  • @begging4abump he’s not necessarily a brand snob, but he just takes so long to pick a pair. When he finally does it’s always the most expensive. Today I went and walked around while he found a pair that he wasn’t totally in love with. I went and found a similar pair that was less than half the price of the ones he picked. He had no idea of the pricing but picked the pair I found. New pair of Nike’s for $33 🙌. 

@holly321 sounds like a nice relaxing day! Enjoy!

@prpl11butterfly have fun at the expo! We have one in the area this weekend and dh wanted to go. We don’t own a home though, so not worth it for us haha. Maybe just to walk around and dream.

• @kbrown2385 and @prpl11butterfly how exciting you're getting a Tempdrop. I love mine! 
  • @prpl11butterfly yes I just got the email! My hopes are dwindling for this cycle so I’m excited to get it to start using! 

@emeraldcity603 you’re review is what made me want it! I can’t wait to not have to manually temp anymore! 
  • @kbrown2385 you will love it! I couldn't imagine going back to my regular BBT. 
  • @begging4abump I have always had very inconsistent sleep, (my dog likes to wake me 1-3 times a night) and ff can always confirm ovulation for me. Sometimes I feel it is off by a few days, but it is still relatively accurate. I generally temp when I wake with her and temp when I get up for the day. Whichever had the longer period of sleep before is generally the one I use.
    @kerco925 I hope you enjoyed your time at home.  Sometimes just being home all day is the best.
    @inthewoods23, aww, your kitty is the cutest.  I may be biased though
    I bet you expected a picture of my identical cat.  Well, that was the plan, but all the pictures I have of him he looks grumpy as shit.

• Hey guys!  ❤️

Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 28/?8?

Timing: -4,-2

Typical LP length: 11-16

Testing: since CD 5 ha! I’m BsC here

R/R: just got my OvuSense this month for temping and re-joined The Bump. Excited for new beginnings. I also just got a cover up tattoo that I’ve been waiting to do for almost 2.5 years. Besides the BFNs it been a pretty awesome month. 

CS/Q
  • @madcouplewithabox Welcome back! :smile:

@begging4abump I find I get frustrating nights like that too. It's hard to really know if any of those temps are accurate after such a restless night of sleep I find

@holly321 That sounds like my kind of day!

Hi, it's me, the always last poster of the night ;-) I'm going to have to try posting earlier, but it's what I like to do in my downtime and I'm on the west coast so it's earlier here than I imagine for a bunch of you. I just miss out on the chit chat.

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: Great

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: Gonna hold out until Tuesday (11 DPO)

R/R: Sooo I got my progesterone test (7 days after ovulation) yesterday and I got my results! 27.7 nmol/L. I think that's around 8.7 nm/mL. Initially, when I read the results I was excited because according to the medical website it was within ranges, but after going down the internet rabbit hole I started worrying if it's too low. There are some sites that say that it is ideally around 30. But then I saw that some people still got pregnant for much less than this. So I'm trying to not let my obsessive brain go crazy and remind myself of a few things: it fluctuates throughout the day, I may have been off by a day or 2 with ovulation because my temps went up 3 days after my positive OPK, and also that I can do something about it. Kinda hard though.

CS/Q: All good here.

• @madcouplewithabox do you mean testing since 5DPO? Welcome to the crazy train! I think I finally got off because I didn't test today. I'm just waiting for AF. I feel if I were pregnant I would have turned a test by now. 
  • @emeraldcity603 yep! At this point I think I might be driving the crazy train instead of just riding it lol.