July 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC - 2/8

*flame-free not guaranteed

Re: FFFC - 2/8

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been much more worried about weight gain with this pregnancy than with my others. I am in absolutely no way depriving myself or the baby but have made a conscious effort to not overindulge in cravings and make healthier choices solely because of my shitty neighbor that I'm currently avoiding.

She asked me how much I gain with my pregnancies and when I told her I usually gain about 25-35lbs she made a completely disgusted face, disclosed how much she weighed, and then did everything but flat out ask me how much I weighed.

So yes. I'm being petty and vain. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nolemomma14 me too!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

However that has been taken away from me recently because some ass clown decided to was a good idea to put a huge big foot statue in a yard we pass to get to the school and boys are obsessed with it. 😭
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @ameliabedelia-2 I’ve done a ton of trips alone with DD - this is the first time I’ve successfully gotten out of it :) Plus my ticket is paid by work (so business) so I’m extra mean (and excited to be alone)!!
  • Options
    @nopegoat - Sounds like your shirt neighbor needs to f off. 

@nolemama24 - I leave ridiculously early just so I can get a parking spo and not walk halfway down the side streets. 
  • Options
    My mom has really jumped on the maternity clothes bandwagon. She's spending wayyyy too much money which I appreciate, but she doesn't need to. She dropped off some things that she found on Ebay last night and they were the most hideous items of clothing I have ever seen. I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I just smiled and said thank you  :#
    Image result for just smile and nod
  • Options
    I try and buy organic/whole foods as much as possible. After this week's discussion about poptarts, I have been shamelessly eating them for breakfast everyday and not letting my kids have them....really leading my example over here:) 
    @ameliabedelia-2 This is me too :) Every day I promise myself I'll go back to healthy eating tomorrow.. and then.. pop tarts. I swear tomorrow it will at least be some impossibly hard to eat tooth-cracking healthy breakfast cereal with almond milk. I asked DH to hide the rest of the pop tarts out of reach.. be he only made them out of reach for a 4 year old. Not a hungry pregnant lady. 

@samanthak46 Oh no! I hope she has better taste in baby clothes because you know that's the next bridge to cross :) 

@nopegoat That neighbor again!? In the words of Michelle Tanner: HOW RUDE! 

• Options
    @mamanbebe, are there heights unreachable to a hungry pregnant lady? Does that even exist?  :#
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • Options
    @ameliabedelia-2  Cue the stepladder I made DH buy for me last time I was pregnant..  it's really just a stairway to [pop tart] heaven. 
  • Options
    @samanthak46 Same-ish! My mom has been kind enough to do it in gift cards, but she's still spending WAYYY too much.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I bought 2 sides of guacamole at chipotle because I don't want to share with my hubby 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    @nopegoat..... I’m so sorry, don’t be so hard on yourself. And also your neighbor sounds like a douche canoe. 

My FFFC; I yelled at my husband in the middle of the grocery store for questioning my decision to put a donut in the cart. I have been craving a donut and a coffee just one day this week for breakfast. He later said I was just surprised these aren’t things you usually eat, but I didn’t care I went home without the donut and had a protein bar with my coffee.... wasn’t as good and I was pist. 
  • Options
    @thycapanj Doesn’t he know that with pregnancy comes eating things you don’t normally eat? Sorry he food shamed you. You can eat whatever you want! We support you!