Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves:  

Questions: 

GTKY:  How did you meet your H?

Re: Group 2 check in w/o 2/4

• edited February 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/12, 17w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): large order of fries, according to my ticker. NOT GOOD for my highly suggestible cravings.

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Green.

Upcoming Appointments: 2/13 for OB and maybe prelim AS (it's at my normal OB, I know I have to go to MFM at some point).

How are you feeling?: Better, nausea-wise, FINALLY. I got to eat dinner/after 4:30 p.m. without seeing it again later 3 days in a row for the first time in 8-10 weeks. Very sore and achy though.

Rants/Raves:  Love that the nausea's improved. Hate that the aches and pains and muscle cramps have worsened, because thanks to hormones and being a FTM, I'm anxious about every little twinge, even if it's blatantly musculoskeletal (happens/worsens when I move, etc.)

Questions: STM+, how many times did y'all call your OB worried about some twinge/cramp the first time? Did they give you any tips to differentiate between normal and need to call?

GTKY:  How did you meet your H? Match.com.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 9

Baby is the size of a(n): 🤷🏻‍♀️

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): green

Upcoming Appointments: feb 13 for both the anatomy us and first group appt

How are you feeling?: fine. I’ve had a couple lower energy days lately but there’s also a lot going on around here so hard to say it’s only pregnancy related. 

Rants/Raves:  how’s it possible to have so much longer to go??? 

Questions: nada

GTKY:  How did you meet your H? Through friends is the basic answer, maybe we’ll go deeper on that when we’ve moved onto fb 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

17w 1 day July 15 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

play at station controller 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out):

PINK 💕

Upcoming Appointments:

2/14 anatomy scan! 

How are you feeling?: 

good, tired some days, loads of energy the others. 

Rants/Raves:  My 3 year olds laziness and constant whining is driving me CRAZY. 

Questions: 

Sophomore year math class. When we were 15 & 16. Have been together ever since. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/15, 17+1

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): finding out

Upcoming Appointments: prenatal checkup 2/18

How are you feeling?: today is a really rough day. I'm feeling pretty blue. I dont want to do this project (brief) which is due tomorrow. I dont want to go to the gym. I just want to go back to bed. I could really use some nice weather that lasts for more than 30 minutes. 

Rants/Raves:  I'm tired. The later stages of pregnancy sound completely unbearable right now.

Questions: 

GTKY:  How did you meet your H? We met randomly in a Yahoo chat room. 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  7/16, 17w0d

Baby is the size of a(n): Pomegranate

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Blue!

Upcoming Appointments: 2/22 anatomy scan, somewhat anticlimactic now that we know baby's sex, but I know there are other more important things to check out!

How are you feeling?: Better. Still occasional queasy feelings, but pretty much back to normal. 

Rants/Raves: Heading out of town this week for my sister's baby shower!! Also this spring weather is good for my soul 3 wish it would stay.

Questions: Do most people do the 2nd tri quad screen?  I decided to do it since I didn't do any type of 1st tri screens. Waiting on results.

GTKY:  How did you meet your H? Online. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 17 weeks 4 days

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Finding out Feb 27!

Upcoming Appointments: Next monday on my birthday 😊

How are you feeling?:  Definitely more energy, despite the awful insomnia

Rants/Raves:  Hubby and I were able to get away this past weekend! Very relaxing and quiet. Also finally broke out the maternity clothes! Finally look pregnant 😊

Questions: 

GTKY:  How did you meet your H? I worked at a local convenience store where his Dad would stop in most mornings.  He thought I would be perfect for his son but talked to my co-workers about me. Gave his son my name, so we started chatting on facebook, then talking on the phone, then went out! Oddly enough, we literally grew up 5 minutes apart from each other. But since I was homescooled and he went to public school, we never met. Neither of us had ever dated before, but we were engaged 6 months later!! We will be married 7 years this April. 
  • @greeneyedgirl12 I don't think I've ever called about that, at least not until I was almost due. You're going to have twinges or aches and pains throughout pregnancy.  I would just ask your ob at your next appointment what you need to be concerned with. And of course always call if there's any blood or spotting. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 13th/ 17+3

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Green

Upcoming Appointments: February 24th for AS

How are you feeling?: Really good! 

Rants/Raves:  I think winter is officially over in FL. I know I’ll be complaining about the heat when I’m 9 months, but the weather is perfect for outside time! 

Questions: nope

we met at a St. Patrick’s day party in 2018 through mutual friends. I don’t think we chatted at all aside from saying hi haha. We saw each other again a year later and kept in touch off an on. We’ve been together 8 years now, and married 6 years this April 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @greeneyedgirl12 I would just bring it up at your next appointment. There’s a lot of stuff shifting around right now, so aches and twinges are totally nornal.
  • @nolemomma14 @kingdommom Thanks! I sort of figured, but I've had one spot today just ping with pain no matter what I'm doing. It's tiny (like the size of two fingertips tiny) so I'm not super-worried, but it's a different pain than a lot of the other twinges and obviously musculoskeletal aches... which have also worsened this week, so that's unhelpful too.
  • https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/symptoms-and-solutions/symphysis-pubis-dysfunction

This article talks about SPD, which can cause quite a bit of discomfort. Not a whole lot to do about it, but might attribute to what you’re feeling 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 9th, 18+0

Baby is the size of a(n): sugar glider :)

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): finding out a week from today! 

Upcoming Appointments: checkup & anatomy scan on 2/12

How are you feeling?: Some mildly irritating round ligament pain, especially at night. Otherwise pretty good.

Rants/Raves: Do you guys have to pee ALL. THE. TIME??? I can't believe how frequently I have to pee. I don't know how I'm going to function at work in the next few months! 

Questions: 

GTKY:  How did you meet your H? We worked together for years prior to dating and were good friends pretty much that whole time. Once we started dating, we got engaged and married fairly quickly. 
  • Guys!! I totally posted on the group 1 check-in! 🙈🙈 Oops!!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 10 17+5

Baby is the size of a(n): onion?

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): finding out!! 

Upcoming Appointments: monthly appt Feb 6. Anatomy scan the 15th

How are you feeling?: im actually feeling better but still soo tired. 

Rants/Raves: I'm just so tired and no matter what I do I can't shake it. All my bloodwork including iron levels look great so I'm just waiting it out.

Questions: 

GTKY:  How did you meet your H? We met 3 days after I started my first job at a local grocery store. We went to different high schools and he was a year ahead of me. I was a junior, he was a senior. He came through my line and I remember going home and telling my mom about this really cute guy that came in. He started coming in every Sunday even if it was just to buy a pack of gum. After about 3 months of this he finally asked me for my number. Been together every since. Crazy to think this was 14.5yrs ago. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @acgx YES, and sometimes it's not that much. I knew it would happen, but I didn't think it would start this early!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/16, 17+1

Baby is the size of a(n): Pomegranate

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Pink

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy US on the 19th

How are you feeling?: WAY better.

Rants/Raves:  We're deep in the daycare search right now and I am SO over it. Everything in our area is not only super expensive (which I had already made peace with) but also booked out years in advanced. So we're basically just wasting a ton of time taking tours just to get on a wait list.

Questions: 

GTKY:  How did you meet your H? We had a couple of friends that had been angling for a while to set us up.

• So interesting to read how everyone has
    met their SO. The world is small place! 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 18 weeks, 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): 🍠 sweet potatoe!

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): finding out and I’m getting more
    and more anxious for the 22nd! 

Upcoming Appointments: Feb 22nd AS

How are you feeling?: Getting some energy back and nausea is continuing to fade! Becoming increasing more aware of how swollen I feel though. I’m feeling more pressure on other organs this go around. 

Rants/Raves:  this weather! We’ve gone from 20’s and 30’s to the last two days being 70 and sunny. Wishing it would just stay warm. I’m happier in open toed shoes. 

Questions: 

He was my “manager” (use that term loosely, he’s only 3 years older than me) at my very first job in high school. We used to hang out after our shifts and the rest is history! 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 15

Baby is the size of a(n): croissant

Upcoming Appointments: Feb 28! 

How are you feeling?: Energy level is up during the day. But once I get home from work and eat dinner, I am done!

Rants/Raves:  Nose bleeds are awful and the swelling (feet/ankles) is starting already. I remember it much later in my first pregnancy. 

Questions: 

GTKY:  How did you meet your H? We met in college through mutual friends.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 10th, 18w 3d

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke, sugar glider 

Upcoming Appointments: as on 2/27

How are you feeling?: better, the nose bleeds have started

Rants/Raves: rant about the weather. It was nice for a couple of days then it started to get colder each day after. 

Questions: none

GTKY: How did you meet your H?
    We met at work in college. I was his boss. We worked for 2 years together before we started dating. 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/12 - 18 weeks! @greeneyedgirl12 we have the same due date!

Baby is the size of a(n): Artichoke

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): blue! 

Upcoming Appointments: 2/26 

How are you feeling?: Nervous to be posting for the first time! I read these every week but have never posted. :smile:
    Other than that - i’m a FTM, and I thought at 18 weeks I’d be feeling good! I just got put on bonjesta for nausea and have been struggling with ocular migraines this week which I’ve never experienced before. 

Rants/Raves: Ready for that 2nd trimester energy everyone speaks of!

Questions: Has anyone else experienced ocular migraines during pregnancy? 

At summer camp when we were 10 years old! Have been together since we were 20 (28 now!). 
  • @caseymkaplan I have them normally with seasonal allergies and thunderstorms. I’ve had them in my pregnancy now which is great because it isn’t storm or allergy season. 
    Mine are white flashes on the side of my vision. Glasses was a big help and hydration helps, too. 
  • @caseymkaplan Yay due date twins! It's actually also my 5th wedding anniversary!

• Due date: July 13th

Baby is the size of a: coke can

Team: finding out soon!

Upcoming Appointments: Feb 19

How are you feeling?: Flu hit us this week 😷🤢 finally feeling a but better but the nausea and fatigue are dragging out. 

Rants/raves: I have both this week, kind of! We are going to Monterey, CA for a week. I am so excited!!! Outdoorsy hiking and whatnot is definitely right up my alley. But... of course we get the flu the week before 🙄. Praying we are all on the mend and can enjoy our trip!

Questions: nope

GTKY: I had a gap between moving across the country and starting college back so I was working for my uncle pulling and working on irrigation wells and windmills. Ridiculously hard manual labor 😂. Anyways, we were working a job on my (now) husbands family’s land. He came by to check on us and the rest is history. Guess he thought mud literally everywhere was cute!