October 2019 Moms
Options

Hi!

FTM living in TN with my husband. He teaches and I'm in sales. Due date is October 1st. First US is February 14th. Nice to meet all of you. Very excited!!!

Re: Hi!

• Options
    ceclarlinetloceclarlinetlo member
    edited February 2019
    Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the board! I noticed your profile says you just recenty joined TB so chances are that you might not know that we try to have posts on certain topics together in one thread. For example there is a post pinned to the top of the board where everyone is putting their introductions.  There is another post that explains how the board is organized and other useful information like how to add gifs to posts and fun things like that.  

Edit: typos
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    kjhint2 said:
    FTM living in TN with my husband. He teaches and I'm in sales. Due date is October 1st. First US is February 14th. Nice to meet all of you. Very excited!!!
    Welcome. :-) I'm new here too! See the intro post above to meet all of us! And you can post your intro there too so that people who join later will still be able to read it and it won't get pushed way down the board. 
    BabyFruit Ticker