Trying to Get Pregnant

TTGP Grad Thread w/o 2/3

brookert615brookert615 member
edited February 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here.

How do you know if you're a contributing member?

1. Ask your heart if you have contributed positively here.
2. Do these people know you? Will they be happy about your pregnancy? 
3. Have you offered support to others or have you just blasted your own info out there?
4. We ask that you only post here if you have been participating meaningfully here for at least three months.Sometimes the silence is kindest. Those of us who lurk BMBs will see your intro and PM/comment/love tit.
5. Again, take a moment and step away from your excitement and ask your heart if posting would be potentially hurtful. 
-----------------------------------------------------------

This thread has mild restrictions - thread is primarily BFP announcements but doesn't allow for direct questions or lengthy/personalized congrats in the comments. Use the "Love It" button or "congrats!", "H&H 9 months!", "I was hoping this was your month!" and other short & sweet notes. 

Regular board rules apply - this is not the place to ask if you are pregnant based off your symptoms or for second opinions on your tests.  We do invite you to contribute in the daily TWW and WTO threads and discussions.  This community gives back tenfold what you put into it!

When you see somebody who has possibly violated a guideline of this thread, please quote the section of these guidelines and include a callout to the poster, but keep snark to a minimum.  If you have a post called out, please edit your offending post to add a note that you've been made aware of the rule and will keep it in mind in the future (if you are being asked to change wording due to unintentionally offensive phrasing, please remove that part of your post with a note of "EDIT: Removed offensive phrasing").  Remember: this thread is not a tribunal.  Continued arguments and defenses about a post have no place here and are considered off-topic.  If you would like to make an argument for or against a rule, please create or update a META thread to discuss.

CD/DPO of first BFP?

How many months/cycles had you been TTGP?

What did your chart look like?

What were you doing TGKU?

How was your timing?

What symptoms did you have, if any (CS & CD breakdowns welcome)?

How are you going to/did you tell your partner?

Anything else to add?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: TTGP Grad Thread w/o 2/3

• edited February 2019
    @kindbytealikat I hope so so hard this your take home. I know you are scared and I know how hard it is for you to have hope. But I think the other TTCAL ladies will allow me the privilege to say we are ALL holding that hope for you! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kindbytealikat Oh, I am so incredibly happy for you! I know you're afraid to get excited, but my fingers are crossed so, so hard that you have an uneventful nine months ahead of you!  <3
  • @kindbytealikat I have everything crossed for you hoping that this is your rainbow take home baby! Huge congrats and stickiest of vibes for this little bean.  <3
  • @kindbytealikat congrats!! H&H 9 months for your rainbow baby!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @kindbytealikat - Congratulations! I hope this is your sticky take home baby!
  • @kindbytealikat congrats! I hope this is a very uneventful, healthy journey for you!! 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @kindbytealikat I am so happy for you!!  Wishing you a boring 9 months and a beautiful rainbow!! 🌈
  • Congrats @kindbytealikat I hope you have the most textbook perfect pregnancy and a beautiful take home baby!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • *lurking
    Congratulations @kindbytealikat!!!! H&H 9 to you!!
  • @kindbytealikat congratulations!! I hope this is your rainbow baby. FX for a sticky little bean and a H&H9. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kindbytealikat yay !!!! Congrats 💜💜💜
  • @kindbytealikat, I am so happy to see this!!!  I hope you have the easiest most healthy pregnancy ever.  I know how hard it is to get excited, but I hope can enjoy yourself and find happiness!
  • kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited February 2019
    @kindbytealikat wonderful news! Wishing you a very boring and healthy pregnancy! 

Edit for tag
  • @kindbytealikat Congratulations! Wishing you a boring and happy 9 months!
  • @kindbytealikat OMG this is wonderful news!! I am so happy for you and am hoping with all my might that the next 9 months are boring and wonderful.  
  • Congrats @kindbytealikat!! I wish you a happy and uneventful 9 months! 
  • Awwww @kindbytealikat, Congratulations! I pray this is your rainbow and that hope floats you smoothly into the next part. I also pray for the anxiety and fear in the coming days, and weeks, that you would have peace, that all of your appointments go well, and that you find a wonderful group of ladies to chat with in your BMB! <3 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @kindbytealikat - oh congrats!! I am so happy to hear this news! I know it’s hard to be excited right now but I’m wishing so hard for this to be your take home baby. Happy and healthy 9 months to you! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Congrats! ❤️❤️❤️
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • samashley1samashley1 member
    edited February 2019
    Comment deleted.
  • @kindbytealikat Congratulations. I hope it is a  H&H and boring 9 months! 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @marebear15 I have been here since May of 2017 and participate weekly to every other week in the PGAL thread

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• edited February 2019
    @marebear15 we've interacted before so I am confused where this comes from. The past few weeks I have been more sporadic because I have been insanely busy, but I do not post on the dailies because it's more than my TTGPAL heart can take. 

Edit for an acronym typo

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• @kindbytealikat Congratulations!! H&H 9 months!! (: 
  • @kindbytealikat She was talking to the other poster 🤗
  • @marebear15 YGPM because I feel like a huge heel now

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• @kindbytealikat - You are totally fine! I've misread things plenty of times. Please, think nothing of it :) 
  • @kindbytealikat All my best wishes for a rainbow <3
  • @kindbytealikat Congrats girl! So so happy for you 
  • @kindbytealikat Congrats! So happy for you! :)
  • @kindbytealikat Congrats!! So excited for you and wish you the happiest, healthiest and most boring ever 9 months!!
  • @kindbytealikat
    congrats!!!!!!
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18