Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Fri-YAY! 2/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Fri-YAY! 2/8

• @inthewoods23: good luck good luck good luck!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 hooray for test day!!! Everything crossed for you! Enjoy your lunch. That place sounds amazing! 

@emeraldcity603 sorry for the bfn again today. You’re not out until af arrives.
  • @inthewoods23 FX!!
    @emeraldcity603 that’s exactly how I’m feeling. Stupid charts.
    @kbrown2385 How easy is it to just start yoga? I’ve never tried, but I guess I always associate it with Pilates, and my foray into that was not smooth!

Month/Cycle: 9

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: good

Typical LP length: ff says 11-13

Testing: no

R/R: I’m also feeling like this was not my cycle. At this point, I’m just hoping that I don’t spot early so that maybe I can feel a win that lp is long enough since I’ve been worrying about it the last few cycles.

CS/Q: nothing exciting, downward trend, but still above cover line 
  • @kbrown2385 stretching does feel amazing. I need to get back in the gym. I'm so sedentary these days. It's just so hard to get in the habit. 

@begging4abump next cycle I'm not testing at all. I'm getting off the crazy train. This has been too much of a rollercoaster for me. 

• @begging4abump I just turned on YouTube!  I used yoga with Adriene. She was pretty good. I didn’t find her annoying and she has beginner ones. 
  • @kimmer1412 an owl walkthrough? Sounds fascinating! Tell me more!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @kimmer1412 have fun with the 3k! The owl walk sounds amazing! 
  • @inthewoods23 we have a local sanctuary with a nice board walk and they host a public walk during certain months during the evening so you can walk and bird watch for owls. Its sounds super fun. I'll try to take pics and report back if we spot any owls. 
  • @inthewoods23, FX for you today!!! I hope you have a nice lunch.

@emeraldcity603, sorry for the BFN.

@kbrown2385 I used to do yoga all the time, I miss it.  I have been saying I was going to start again and never do.
    @kimmer1412 have fun tomorrow!
  • @kimmer1412 that sounds amazing!

@holly321 Hope things at work get a lot nicer for you now that your coworker is retiring! I had a coworker retire back in November and it was about damn time. He was always so negative! The first day back in the office felt much more positive. 
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @kimmer1412 the owl walk sounds fun. Enjoy your 3K! 

@holly321 I can't stand overly fake people. I'm sorry you have had to work with someone like that. 

@jennifer_louise I'm glad you had a great trip to LA. 

@NYTino24 I'm ready for the summer heat to hit. I'm moving to Alaska this June and I want to enjoy some warm months before I go. 

@prpl11butterfly I have been wide awake since 4:45. For some reason I can't sleep past 6:15. Your chart looks amazing! I'm anxiously waiting for the 13th! 
  • @prpl11butterfly I’ll have to look for her. My therapist recommended yoga AL as well, I just never got tried before. 

@holly321 exciting that your coworker is retiring! Hope it makes for some better days at work for you! 

@jennifer_louise owl legs just made my day. 

@NYTino24 I’m with you on wanton spring! It was so nice the pst few days, but we are heading back to colder weather and I am not happy about it. 
  • @b_1029 I'm sorry you're having such a rough day. 
  • @b_1029, I sympathize with you and the long LP.  Mine is 14-15 days and it is frustrating.  Especially on the off months it is a day or two long (or FF is wrong?)
    @prpl11butterfly sorry for the hot flashes and it is crazy in here lately, I can’t keep up!
    @jennifer_louise it really sucks working.  Especially when I really could get out of it.  But I don’t want to use sick time for being out last week, since I am saving up all my time in hopes of actually going on maternity leave.  
  • @emeraldcity603 sorry for the BFN 😢

@kbrown2385 doing good, long stretches can feel SOOO good!

@begging4abump sorry for the downward trend

@jennifer_louise I'll have to take a look at the menu again if they have something with pickles. I plan on getting the PB&J that uses apple jam and sliced apples! Glad you had a good work trip! Must have been nice and warm! Today's high for me is in the single digits! Brr!

@NYTino24 I would love for spring to come around too!

@prpl11butterfly I don't feel wide eyed even though I get up kinda early lol. Lately I've actually been feeling kinda drowsy in my car during the commute to work! 😬

@b_1029 Hopefully dealing with a long LP can be a thing of the past soon (at least for a little while). It'd be great to have a KU buddy!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @emeraldcity603 there is no such thing as pregnant temps. The only way you can tell you are pregnant with a temp is if they are still elevated past your normal LP lengh. And that is only if O day it clear. You're not out until AF shows up! But I get you. I am the same DPO and with a BFN too.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @rikiteacup I get what you're saying. TW if I go back and look at my other pregnancy charts they are all different. None of them have the same pattern. End TW.   They are just in the range they normally are when I'm not pregnant. Can you tell I'm still on the crazy train? 
  • @emeraldcity603:  still early my dear!  But sorry for the BFN. 

@b_1029:  I hope your weekend gives some rejuvenation. 

@begging4abump: I think yoga is much easier to ease into. If you get to a pose that’s too intense, you can go to child’s pose (or other neutral. You’ll even see very experienced yogis taking a moment to do their own pose during class. 

Month/Cycle:  cycle 6 (month 8 or 9?)

CD/DPO:  55/9

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: 2/14

R/R:  rave!  Heading out of town for a conference for the weekend. Should occupy mind away from SS. And I got up super early this morning and have gotten a lot accomplished before I leave around lunch. Woo hoo!

CS/Q:  none. No temps. 

• Jk I am on CD1 now. Wishing all of you the best of luck! <3
  • @b_1029 big hugs to you girl. If you need to be negative or mad, you can always PM me! I know it's hard to stay positive sometimes.

@inthewoods23 back to single digits here too! :( wow so over winter. I think we all just need to move in with @lillywonderland in Socal.

@lcking82 hold up, a weekend conference?? Booooo! I would hate that.

@holly321 I do that too! Saving up for maternity leave. Which makes me lol just thinking about it because at this rate I will have like a year off by the time I actually get KU. 
  • @b_1029 sorry for CD1 😢 hope you can still enjoy your weekend, even with AF in town
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @jennifer_louise:  I guess it’s really a committee meeting, and more fun than work!  Love seeing the people in this group, good food, nice hotel. Can’t complain! 🙂
  • @littleredm, hugs to you.  I can only imagine the pain of losing a parent.  I know how hard an adjustment has been with losing my brother, and how out of nowhere the grief is so overwhelming.  
  • @littleredm:  so many hugs. I can’t imagine how hard that adjustment must be. 
  • I'll just lurk today. Too much work going and too late to the party.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @inthewoods23 I immediately scrolled through to see if you posted yet. Fx to you!

@emeraldcity603 Sorry about your BFN today.

@kbrown2385 Good for you! I'm not very bendy, but I feel like I should get into yoga because I always feel the need to stretch or find strategies for anxiety.

@begging4abump At the very least, I hope you have a longer LP this cycle.

@kimmer1412 Good luck on your 3k!

@holly321 You have the same strategy as me!

@jennifer_louise Despite work, sounds like a good trip to LA!

@NYTino24 I want spring immediately.

@prpl11butterfly Your chart looks great!

@b_1029 I hope you have a better weekend!

@lcking82 Good for you being so accomplished today. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/4

Timing: Great

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Probably start around 7dpo

R/R: I'm so ready to quit my job. Hoping we will be moving out of state so I can use that as an excuse, rather than have to explain all the reasons I don't want to work there anymore.

CS/Q: My chart is ugly, but temps are still consistent with having this be 4dpo.

• @inthewoods23 .....the suspense is officiallly killing me!!!  And I've been too busy not working- and doing the things I absolutely HAD to do while at work.....hopefully you have good news!!