Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Fri-YAY! 2/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Fri-YAY! 2/8

• Good morning, ladies!  Who else is doing the Friday Dance?  

Month/Cycle: 7/6 (benched for one cycle AL)

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping, OPKs, HIO, SMEP(ish), red raspberry leaf tea, cutting down on alcohol. 

R/R: I got nothin' this morning.  I guess that's good that nothing is annoying me!

CS/Q: Holy temp-drop, Batman! In the past the sharp temp drops happened right before O, so hopefully this is a good sign.  OPKs have been negative so far but maybe I will be surprised today.

• Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: OPK, PNV, CM tracking

R/R: what up kids its friday friday! So excited. Nothing really planned for the weekend except a TARGET TRIP! And, DH wants to grill honey bourbon steak tips on Sunday so that should be yummy. 

CS/Q: Maybe a little tmi, but I'm finally starting to get some promising cm. OPKs still negative though. DH is not off until Sunday so we'll see what happens. I'll take a few OPKs today and see. 

@emeraldduchess FX that you are on the way to O!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey ladies, sorry I missed you all yesterday, I was in an all day meeting for a project of mine that was 1.5 hr drive each way. So it was a king day.

@emeraldduchess definitely doing the Friday dance over here and FX for you that O is coming soon!

@creamcheeseplease hope you get that positive OPK soon! And target is the best!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 12

R/R: MH and I decided to join the winery we like and our first pickup will be this weekend. You get to taste the wines in the package for free and they pair them with cheese! So excited 

CS/Q: had a bit of a drop today which usually happens a couple days before O and continues until O. Still negative OPK last night, but since I O’ed on CD 14 last month we’ve assumed my FW has started and started BD last night 

• @kopp5988 joining a winery sounds amazing! My favorite thing is wine and cheese pairings. Enjoy!
  • @emeraldduchess - Lovely temp drop. Maybe a positive is coming soon! I hate waiting to O...

@creamcheeseplease - Target run sounds amazing. I bought myself something last Saturday, but after this week, I might need another Target visit.

Month/Cycle: 10/9 (1 AL)

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, PNV, baby aspirin, methylfolate, B6, B-complex, no caffeine or alcohol, HIO

R/R: Oh my word this week has been so long! I'm just so glad that it's over.
    Also, why is the WTO thread so slow?

CS/Q:

• @marebear15 I know! Why is WTO dead? Sorry for your tough week! I hope the weekend is relaxing/refreshing for you. 
  • @creamcheeseplease - I guess everyone is in the TWW, it seems hopping.
  • @marebear15 yeah. I hate wto. Cd 24 and still waiting. How is your husband feeling?
  • @creamcheeseplease - He's still recovering, but he's been acting way more like himself recently. I don't remember if I discussed the specifics, but he had to have a perianal abscess drained, and guess who gets to pack the wound every day. Yeah, not something I thought I'd ever be doing, lol.
  • @marebear15 yikes! That sounds unpleasant to say the least. I’m glad he seems to be on the mend!
  • * lurking from tWW* @marebear15:  I’m so sorry for both of y’all!  That’s a really miserable painful diagnosis!  And the aftercare is also no fun. You’ve kind of had everything heaped on recently - so unfair. 
  • Hiiii @b_1029!! But also, I’m sorry to see you back in wto. 
  • @marebear15 I hope he heals quickly and starts feeling better soon.

@creamcheeseplease yes wine and cheese is the best, we were members at a different winery up until about a year ago but it was more expensive and farther away after we moved. This one has better perks and is closer so double win! 
  • @lcking82 - I literally feel like Job in the Bible. Since middle of December, I've had a cold, an ear infection, Flu A, and a miscarriage. And my family has had three colds, a double ear infection, Flu A, two stomach bugs, and now this surgery. I just need a vacation and spring.

@b_1029 - Ugh, I hate seeing people move back over. But hi!
  • @emeraldduchess my temp usually drops before O so FX that's a good sign for you! Happy Friday!
    @creamcheeseplease omg Target & those honey bourbon steak tips sound amazing. I get embarrassingly excited for some good CM too, lol. 
    @kopp5988 yesss so glad you decided to sign up with the winery after all! You'll have to report back, sounds awesome. 
    @marebear15 ok, I don't exactly know what that is but if it is what it sounds like... ouch. You're a good wife for being his caregiver through that. Also, to build on my comment from yesterday, you still HIO on Wednesday?! lol How?! 
    @b_1029 massive hugs for you, sorry you're back here with us :( 

Month/Cycle: 14/11

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU:   PNVs, BBT/RHR, CM, Vit C & D, Vit B12, Omega 3s, CoQ10, Metformin, Ovasitol, PCOS/low carb diet, no caffeine, HIO EOD, softcups, letrozole + TI

R/R: Rant: Fridays are my longest day because I have a class at 7 so I wait around at the office until then instead of going home at my normal time (5pm). This day just feels like it's dragging and I'm tired and cranky. 
    Rave: Jam packed weekend coming up and I'm excited to have friends over tmr and going to the golf show on Sunday, but I'm already tired just thinking about it. I was really looking forward to sleeping in but now I have to be at the clinic at 8:30 tomorrow. 

CS/Q: I'm surprised and disappointed I don't have much CM and my lining is still only at 6mm even though my follie is now measuring 21mm. I had to explain the difference between CM and arousal fluid to MF the other night, while giving him a lesson on what softcups were for/how they work. He was genuinely interested, and now he seductively asks me if I have "the cup" as we're getting ready for bed :lol: 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kopp5988 I think we're going to need a review of the wines that you're getting this weekend.  🥂
    @kiki047 I hope the day flies by!  LOL about your F and lesson on softcups.  
    @marebear15 yeeeouch!  That sounds like such a painful and unpleasant situation for both your H and you.  Hope he heals soon!
    @creamcheeseplease enjoy Target!! FX you O soon! 
    @b_1029 so sorry you're back over here. Hugs to you, friend. 💚

Now I have a rant: Indoor recess. Twice in one day. On a Friday. Someone get me a glass of wine the size of a kiddie pool. 
  • @emeraldduchess @kiki047 I will provide a full review on Monday!

@ugh sorry your stuck at work until 7 and then have class on a Friday, I’ve been antsy to leave since lunch today!

@b_1029 ugh so sorry your back here