Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Newbie intro w/o 2/4

b_1029b_1029 member
edited February 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Sorry this is so late this week!

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much or as little as you are comfortable with. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to start participating in the community!

Ages (you and SO):

How many months have you been TTC?:

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?:

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):

Re: Newbie intro w/o 2/4

• Options
    Ages (you and SO):  31 me 31 dh. 

How many months have you been TTC?: benched (tw below) 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: tw loss 

I was just diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy yesterday and went through taking methotrexate. I was on the sept 19 bmb and @RedBreast35 suggested you ladies could help support

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): one dd 2.5, work sales in the land of the mouse and potter, and love Disney. I lurked quite a bit here before my last bfp and I hope it’s okay I just jump in. 
  • Options
    @dolewhipper welcome. I am so sorry you find yourself here under these circumstances. I do know there are a few ladies here who have been in your situation that should be able to answer your questions. Lots of hugs your way ❤️. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss @dolewhipper. I think you will find a fantastic group of women here! 
  • Options
    *lurking*

@dolewhipper oh no! I’m so sad to see you over here! You’ll be greatly missed over on S19. I hope you get your take home baby soon. Much love to you. :heart:
  • Options
    Hey ladies! I used to be very active years ago under a different name but since do not have my log in. I will admit, I ghosted and know some may have hard feelings about it, although I do not recognize any usernames right now. If any recognize me from description I’m very sorry:(
     Between multiple deaths of loved ones and IF everything became to much.

TW...
    Since ghosting I have been blessed with a little one named Bonnie and DH and I have decided to TTC#2
    end TW (tried to do spoiler but the app is not working with me at the moment)

Ages (you and SO): 31and 45

How many months have you been TTC?: 3 months 

What are you doing to get knocked up: 
    supplements. I am using OvuSense. Fertility tea.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): 1DD who is a year old. 1dog, 2 cats and a bird. It’s a very full house. I work at a vet clinic part time.

Ill probably stick to the TTC#2 thread and IF check ins if they will have me. A lot of my old IF habits have been creeping in and I’m thinking this will be another long journey like last time. 

Looking forward to getting to know now you all!