September 2019 Moms

group 4 (9/23 - 9/30) check in w/o 2/4

2ยป

Re: group 4 (9/23 - 9/30) check in w/o 2/4

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7 weeks tomorrow!

Interesting baby fact: I have no idea ๐Ÿ˜‚

Upcoming Appointments: Feb 14th midwife appointment(my first one)

How are you feeling? Nauseated. Have a sinus cold. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Overall kind of miserable and I am struggling with not telling anybody. Only my hubby and one of my friends know other than doctors!ย 

Rants/Raves: Time is going SO SLOW right now!!!!ย 

Questions: none!

GTKY: What movie or TV show takes you back to your childhood? I โค๏ธ Beauty and the beast.ย 
  • @dolewhipper I am so so sorry. My heart aches for you. I'll be thinking of youย  <3.
  • Loading the player...
  • @dolewhipper nooooo๐Ÿ˜ž Iโ€™m so incredibly sorry. Iโ€™m glad you stuck to your guns and got things checked out. Oh you will be missed around here. I hope you get good medical care and feel better soon. So sorry.ย 
  • @dolewhipper I know words donโ€™t make it hurt ย any less but my heart just breaks for you. Iโ€™m so happy you stood up for yourself and your health. Take care of yourself โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • @dolewhipper and @malloryfrommn SO sorry to hear this! Thinking of you both and sending hugs.
  • @dolewhipper I am so so sorry for your loss. I will truly miss you. Please take care of yourself. Thinking about you, and sending you some strength for today and the tough days ahead. โค๏ธ
  • @klpv415 & @monkeysmom80 I'm in the same boat.... always starving but always nauseas! I want to eat but everything I think of to eat eithet makes me sick to think about (usually meat and healthy fat) or I can't have (deli meat).ย 

@kgg2241congrats!!!!

@dolewhipper wow, I'm so very sorry.ย  I'm glad you're okay though and you caught it in time.ย 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: I think I'm due about Sept. 25th. Will find out at my appt on the 22nd.

Upcoming Appointments: ultrasound on the 21st and appt on the 22nd with my midwife.

How are you feeling? Like poop. I was hoping to get some work done this morning but laying still in bed is the only thing I can manage right now.

Rants/Raves: my husband is awesome and has taken over dinner time while I hide in my room while he cooks.

GTKY: What movie or TV show takes you back to your childhood? Buttercream gang, Woner Years, My Girl
  • @dolewhipper I'm so sorry. Way to advocate for yourself and go with your gut.ย  I hope you get an uneventful 9 months very soon.

• @dolewhipper I am so freaking heartbroken to see you go. I'll be thinking of you and sending love your way. You will be missed.ย 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 โ”‚ DH: 35ย 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracleย  <3