Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS 2/4

Month/Cycle: 

WTO/TWW: 

Ages of other child(ren): 

Thoughts about this cycle: 

Questions: 

Rant/Rave/Brag: 

GTKY:  What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday?  
TTC#2 
DS born 9.17
TFMR 10.19

Re: TFAS 2/4

• Month/Cycle: 1

WTO/TWW:  WTO

Ages of other child(ren): 16months

Thoughts about this cycle: My doctor diagnosed me with PCOS last week after seeing I had many follicles on my ovaries. Unfortunately, I actually don't meet the number of follicles OR the hormone levels of PCOS... just absent periods. When I fought her against this diagnoses she actually said, "I know, I have no idea what's going on, but i'm referring you to an endocrinologist".. she also prescribed me provera. I'm going to the endocrinologist today. I'm pretty pissed about the whole thing and I'm waiting to take provera until after my appointment with the endo. Basically I feel my OB has no idea what to do with me and doesn't want to go any further until someone with more expertise takes a look. 

Questions: Any PCOS-ers out there? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: 

GTKY:  What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday?  Mini corn dogs!
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @MrsVP614 I'm bringing this back from last week's thread. What market are you in? I worked in morning news a long time ago in Chicago and I loved it! I moved over to live sports for 3 years before having my son and worked in field operations traveling 6 days a week. Both jobs I was nowhere near having a family and I remember one of the reporters from the morning news show told me "this is not a life you want for a family" and it stuck with me. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • Loading the player...
  • edited February 2019
    Month/Cycle: 3

WTO/TWW: WTO

Ages of other child(ren): DS will be 2 in March

Thoughts about this cycle: Just a little annoyed, I don't really have any signs of O yet and all OPKs so far have been negative. I usually O anywhere from CD 18-25 so I am well within normal range (cd 20 is today) but I usually have at least a little CM or something by now. Also.. I'm starting to get a lot of anxiety surrounding actually getting pregnant again. Anyone else feel this way?

Questions: 

Rant/Rave/Brag: Rant, just that its Monday and I'm at work, haha. Rave, DS seems to be picking up more words so that's good. I taught him "hop" and "woo hoo" this weekend, haha. 

GTKY:  What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday?  
    DH and I had our own little party with just us and DS. We had these little smokies cocktail hot dogs that I was kind of grossed out about in theory but they tasted really good. My favorite item though was the buffalo chicken egg rolls I made (skinny taste). yum!

@flinstone-2 Sorry for the not so productive appointment with your OB. But I hope the appointment with the endocrinologist goes well and gives you good information to go forward with. 

Edited to add tag.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

WTO/TWW: tww

Ages of other child(ren): 6.5 

Thoughts about this cycle: our timing was great do trying to be optimistic and I'm trying to just go with the flow and not get obsessive 

Questions: nah 

Rant/Rave/Brag:  feel like I might ne getting sick, blah. 

GTKY:  What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday?  We dont follow sports of any kind so it was a normal day for us. 
  • Month/Cycle: 4/2

WTO/TWW: TWW

Ages of other child(ren): 18 months

Thoughts about this cycle: Im taking provera to try to reset my cycle and the fertility screening came back normal so I'm trying to be optimistic 

Questions: none 

Rant/Rave/Brag: my son has just been so loving and cute lately it's making me impatient for another little one plus *TW, legit everyone around me is pregnant***

GTKY:  What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday?  We do really follow sports but we went to a party and they had the best cheesey bread thing
  • @flinstone-2 - That's got to be frustrating that your OB doesn't know what to do with you, but at least she's not trying to fix anything, but sending you to someone who might be able to help.

@creamcheeseplease - I hate waiting to O, it's just such a long wait. I normally O between CD18-21, but thankfully have been Oing earlier lately.

@daisy0322 - I'm so happy you got Provera!!! Now there is light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone around me is pregnant too. I actually saw 3 pregnancy announcements last week alone.

Month/Cycle: 10/9 (1 AL)

Ages of other child(ren): 16 months

Thoughts about this cycle: Pretty hopeful :)

Questions: none

Rant/Rave/Brag: DD had a friend over yesterday and was copying her. The friend would lay on the floor, so DD would. It's just so cute to see her interacting more with kids.

GTKY: What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday?  We had friends over, so we didn't watch the Super Bowl but had yummy lasagna!
  • @flinstone-2 good luck with the endocrinologist! 

@daisy0322 so glad you finally got the provera!! 

@kimmer1412 fx this is your cycle!

@marebear15 I love that age. They are so cute!

Month/Cycle: 27/1 post bench 

WTO/TWW: tww

Ages of other child(ren): 3.5

Thoughts about this cycle: feeling pretty good about it. This is the first cycle after all of our testing and also starting progesterone after o. Trying not to get in my thoughts about it all, but keeping my fingers crossed it makes a difference for us.

Questions: nope

Rant/Rave/Brag: ds is finally over his cold. Today we are going to register him for preschool for next year and I can’t wait! I wanted to send him this year but we were too late with moving, we could only get him on the waitlist. 

GTKY:  What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday? Buffalo chicken dip. I’m so glad there’s extra leftover for today. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

WTO/TWW: WTO

Ages of other child(ren): 23 months

Thoughts about this cycle: *TW* last cycle I had a chemical pregnancy...it was very early (a little over 4 weeks) so I am hoping my cycle won't be affected much and I will just O and get my period a few days later than usual. Even though I got pregnant our first cycle trying, this CP just threw me for a loop and it sucks! *TW*

Questions: Not really- just trying to be positive everything is going to work out. I really want to give my daughter a sibling but the whole process of TTC and the anxiety that comes with it from dealing with loss is just really hard for me.

Rant/Rave/Brag: This weekend was very unsuccessful in potty training- We got some pees in the potty but on both days she basically held her poop in until she took her nap and then pooped in her sleep. Really frustrating!

GTKY:  What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday? We just bought an airfryer and so we made chicken wings and potato wedges- they were very tasty!
  • I just got off the phone with my doctor and she said all the tests came back normal but one and she didn't post it online because she wanted to talk to me about it first. She thinks Im in early menopause. I'm just so shocked right now conceiving my son was no problem Im only 26 and no one else in my family has ever had this. 
  • @flinstone-2 - I'm sorry for the frustration and lack of help/information your OB has given you this far.  I do think it's good that they are sending you to someone who can help more and provide more knowledge and insight.  Keep us posted on how everything goes today. <3

@creamcheeseplease - I know the frustration of waiting for signs of O to come around (I know it doesn't help that I don't temp or anything) but this cycle I've told myself to not even look "down there" when I wipe because I just want to have fun with "trying".  It is super frustrating though when you think you have your body figured out and then WHAM - it throws a curve ball your way.

@daisy0322 - OMG there were literally like 20 pregnancy announcements or gender reveals on facebook this weekend.... I'm happy for them all but it's also like a slap in the face.  UGH!

@kimmer1412 - Yay for great time!! Fingers crossed for you!  Also, I hope you feel better soon!

@marebear15 - it's so stinking cute when littles copy other children or grownups.  I miss that!!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

Ages of other child(ren): 6.5

Thoughts about this cycle: Feeling optimistic without trying to think about it hahaha If that makes any sense!

Questions: none at this moment

Rant/Rave/Brag: Yesterday at breakfast DS asked how many more years until we get our baby.  We we said that we are hoping it will happen this year, so then he asked which month.  I reminded him that even if mommy is lucky enough to get pregnant soon that it still takes 9 months for the baby to grow.  MH told him that hopefully between October and November the baby will be here.  So DS goes "Okay great! So I'll have our baby around October then."  So matter of fact like.  Man, I hope this kid, and MH, are right!

RANT: DS is seriously like Jekyll and Hyde... holy H.E.double hockey sticks!!  This morning started off so great and DS took initiative to change the trashcans because he knows today is trash day.  But then he couldn't get a new trashbag in one of the cans so he lost his temper.  Kid can seriously go from 0-60 in 2 seconds.  Then the rest of the morning was shot.  It's like this quite often, any one thing can trigger his temper for the sheer fact that he has zero patience for anything.

GTKY: What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday?  I made wings last night for MH and I (DS was with his father) and they were AMAZING!!  I don't usually like to toot my own horn but.... TOOT TOOT!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @flinstone-2 :  Hey - PCOS here!  Formally diagnosed now, while trying for #2.  Fell in your same boat while trying to have DD (ovaries looked somewhat convincing, anovulatory, but hormones not really great for it).  Never got a formal diagnosis then, and my RE hypothesized that it was because I was super duper healthy then - thin, frequent exercise, good diet, so maybe I was "controlling" things?   Just his theory, but it makes sense.  Now that I'm, uh, less healthy, I've seen more of the stereotypical findings - hormones/US/symptoms all look very good for PCOS.  Hopefully endocrinologist visit is helpful?

@creamcheeseplease :  that anxiety about the ability to get pregnant again is ever present.  Ugh.

@marebear15, @kbrown2385 , @Kimmer123 : so many positive thoughts to all 3 of you!

@spartanrd4:  I'm so so so sorry - - give yourself lots of time.

@daisy0322:  i saw in the IF thread....that had to be such a big shock to hear, and I'm so so sorry.  Hopefully you can get some more details --- many many hugs to you.

Month/Cycle:  Cycle 6

WTO/TWW:  TWW

Ages of other child(ren):   2.5y

Thoughts about this cycle:   Meh.  Not feeling very hopeful, but ready to move forward with new PCOS plans.

Questions:  None

Rant/Rave/Brag:  Lots of outdoor time this weekend with DD, which was WONDERFUL.  Anyone else's kids just so much better behaved when they are able to spend time outside during the day???

GTKY:  What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday?   We had so many good things - amazing Oreo cake balls, Reese cupcakes, and the buffalo chicken croissant "ring" thing someone made were my favorites!!

• @daisy0322 - that's crazy news.... Did they say what the next steps are??  You're so young still!!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2019
    @daisy0322 That is such tough news. What is the plan moving forward? Which result did she say pointed towards premature menopause?

@creamcheeseplease Yes, I’m feeling super nervous, but my son is a good distraction and I’m super busy at work, so that helps. *TW loss* I was a wreck after my first pregnancy ended and the one with my son wasn’t that easy once I hit third trimester. */TW* Hopefully another one will go smoother.

@flinstone-2 My twin was diagnosed as by her RE as having PCO without the PCOS since a lot of the symptoms were absent. She also had endometriosis and did IUI to have her son after her daughter being a 1/1. *TW* She did have two CP in between. */TW* They knew all of it because of repeated US leading up to O. Even though she hyperovulated when she did ovulate (my mom and I also do too), her ovulation was so irregular that they did Clomid plus IUI. She had 15 follicles from one cancelled round, so if you’re anything like her, seeing an RE instead of an OB is a much safer bet. Good luck and keep us posted! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

Ages of other child(ren): 14 months

Thoughts about this cycle: I know I ovulated, but still kind of questioning when.

Questions: Is anyone else experiencing weather like 60 degrees warmer than a few days ago? It’s nuts! I’m off today, so I got to clean out the basement and garage without freezing... definitely not complaining!

Rant/Rave/Brag: My thermometer is showing super low temps again, so I just need to throw it out and get a new one. 

GTKY:  What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday?  We just came home from a trip, so I had leftover apps from that and we skipped the parties. I had southwest spring rolls.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Sounds like everyone had good food regardless of if they watched the game!

My endocrinologist appointment was AWFUL. She told me I 100% did not have PCOS (Duh.) She said I met none of the criteria outside of absent periods. She also told me that my BMI is normal and that even if I lost 20lbs I should still menstruate because that is her weight and she does. She leans toward hypothalamic amenorrhea, which I have had before and believe I have currently...she ran a few more labs and did nothing else. So in a few days at least I'll have updated LH, FSH, Estrogen, etc. But seriously? I feel every doctor is so specialized they don't know much outside of their wheel house. 

@NYTino24 I agree, an RE would be way more helpful than an OB. I'm about ready to ask for a referral. 
    @daisy0322 I'd really like to know more about your hormone levels and why your doctor thinks you might be in early menopause. How many days into the provera are you? PS-- think I'll be joining you on the IF thread. 
    @creamcheeseplease buffalo chicken egg rolls sounds really good! also, guessing by username, are you a big fan of cream cheese :)
    lcking82  can you tell me more about your "controlling" of PCOS? Because with hypothalamic amenorrhea, it's a control of exercise and eating and creating an energy deficit that leads to irregular or absent periods. I know you said your hormones now are more in line with that. None of mine showed any PCOS tendencies. 
    kpearse99 how did you make the wings? they sounds good!

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 - ugh, that's really frustrating.  It's got to be a relief to know you don't have PCOS though, right?  Are you starting the provera then?

The wings are super easy to make, and I bake them... so they are better for you!
    For 20-24 wings:
    Pat the wings dry with paper towels
    Toss them in a bowl with 1 - 1.5 tbs of baking powder (aluminum free) and half a packet of dry Italian dressing mix.
    Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 250 degrees
    Then up the oven to 425 degrees and bake for another 40-45 minutes
    Toss in whatever sauce you want or leave them sauce less (I usually do half in honey BBQ and leave the half "naked")

They are so crispy!!
    Our TTC Journey

• @flinstone-2:  Yeah - "controlling" in BIG quotation/finger quotes.  Again - it was all speculation, based on having some U/S features (per the RE), but "ok"/normal hormone levels.  Now I'm pretty textbook PCOS all the way around.  And I was still anovulatory back when I was all healthy and stuff - my LMP for DD was June 2015...she was conceived in Oct... (so, I must have ovulated on like CD 90+).
  • I've been a bit MIA lately but just wanna say Hiiiii!! 

@flinstone-2 I'm glad your endocrinologist was able to give you more insight than your OB! I do love my OB but I agree that they just aren't trained in those types of things as much as an RE would be.

@creamcheeseplease I can't honestly say I feel worried about being pregnant again, because mostly I worry about not being able to! I hope I can keep that perspective once (if) I do get KU. I hope you O soon!

@kimmer1412 nooooo I hope you can stay healthy!! 

@marebear15 My DD does the exact same thing (copying friends) and she's 27 months! It's so cute to watch her with her friends lately (: I am so glad you're feeling hopeful!

@daisy0322 I am so sorry to see your update. You have been in limbo for so long and I just feel for you. Sending major hugs.

@lcking82 my DD is definitely better if we can get outside. During the winter it's hard but we try to make it to the pool or library and that helps too. Anywhere she can just play and get her energy out!

@NYTino24 We had awesome weather this weekend too! I know winter is far from over but it's nice to have a little break. Does anybody know if that groundhog saw his shadow?? 

Month/cycle: 8/9

WTO/TWW: not charting this time but probably still WTO

Ages of other children: 2

Thoughts about this cycle: bad thoughts. Trying not to descend into hopelessness but I am headed out of town today and will probably O while I'm away from hubby. So, our timing will suck, and I will have to mentally deal with a wasted cycle. Not sure if that's better than a failed one... I guess we'll see! 

Questions: nope

R/R/Brag: I am feeling so emotional leaving DD for this work trip. It's been months since I was away at all, and I'm just feeling mommy guilt. 

GTKY: I had some delicious seven layer dip yesterday, I'm going with that!! 
  • @jennifer_louise I am so sorry about the mommy guilt. It is the worst! I am also sad you think you will O while you are gone. FX that maybe you'll O early in the trip and any chance to BD before then will have been good timing? 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 I'm in Louisville, KY. I'm 11 years into the business, and I'd love to be an AND with a more normal schedule, but I'm not willing to move around anymore to make that happen. So it's either wait it out for the possibility of getting that position while continuing this tough schedule, or finding something else. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

Ages of other child(ren): 17 months

Thoughts about this cycle: We're out. I was in FW this weekend, but we had a pipe burst Thursday morning and our house is in shambles right now. The stress of all that was compounded when we considered TTC as well. I'm going ahead with my doc to change to pregnancy friendly blood pressure medicine, but this isn't going to be our month, which is okay.

Questions: Nope.

Rant/Rave/Brag: I feel like my life is one big rant right now. I had to get DS from daycare yesterday for a 102 fever. There were only 7 out of 18 in his class yesterday, since it's been hit by the flu. I'll have to leave work early to get home with him today, deal with the restoration and insurance crews at my house this morning, try to work in a doctor's appointment, and a nap for him and myself. I'm really hoping it's not the flu! 

GTKY:  What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday?  I don't have a working kitchen, until further notice, and I had to sleep through the Super Bowl. Wah Wah. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @MrsVP614 that sounds so awesome! I love TV and miss it a lot. I worked on Inside the NBA while pregnant, but my hours were like 3pm-3am and it was grueling. I hope you can find something that you enjoy. I also am very familiar with Louisville. I like it a lot. I am so sorry about what is going on in your house. That is hands down an extremely stressful situation.  Rant away! So sorry about DS being sick too. You've had a tough run. FX it all gets better. 

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 We did get some good HIOs the past few days. And, my husband gamely agreed to stay up late on Thursday and wait for me to get home if one more would help. But, I suspect it will be too late by then. Oh well! Constantly trying to stay positive.

@MrsVP614 That sounds like a nightmare of a weekend! I hope you can get everything fixed. And, I'm sorry for your LO's fever. Hopefully all that gets better soon! 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

Ages of other child(ren): 4 and 2

Thoughts about this cycle: I have Fx that I O'ed yesterday. DD is ruining temping, so I'm all over the place; if I accept one time, I get crosshairs too early IMO, so I kept the other. I had 3 positive OPKs in a row that went negative yesterday afternoon, so we'll see.

Questions: Nope.

Rant/Rave/Brag: Thank goodness for the sun shining and a warmer day. I have SAD, and I had definitely been feeling not so hot the past few weeks. Today I'm super organized and the disaster of a work week ahead isn't keeping me down.

GTKY:  What was your favorite super bowl food item, if any, yesterday?  Amazing pizza. And cake. 

• Thanks everyone! I appreciate it  <3
  • @sorarose my dad had SAD, but never got treated. Do you use a lamp? Do you live in a place that is dark and dreary in winter? I am definitely powered by the sun. 

@MrsVP614 I hope it’s short lived and doesn’t spread to your whole family!

DS puked on me this morning, but he asked to play within seconds of me taking his clothes off. Between the circumstances and knowing what his 6 stomach bugs have been like, I knew it was reflux.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 A decade ago I was diagnosed with it in addition to anxiety and regular depression. I was supposed to get the lamp, but can't really remember why I didn't. I started meds then, too. I got off the meds before TTC for my first kid 5+ years ago and never seemed to need to go back to them because life circumstances are different (and withdrawal was awful). Where I live now, winter isn't as extreme, but it's been drearier here than usual and our house is dark. It's been a very sunny and warm couple of days, and I've noticed the upswing. I should probably get a light box though, and hopefully when we move in the next few months, we can find a place with some light!

• @sorarose Good luck! Depression and anxiety run in my mom’s side of family, and bipolar on my dad’s. Not fun. Glad you were able to go off meds, and hoping you find a nice, bright place. I need sun so badly right now. The last two days have been so nice where I am and I definitely notice the difference.

• Thanks for all the love and sorry for the absence. DS did in fact have the flu, but he hasn't had a fever in more than 24 hours, so I'm hoping he can go back to daycare today and I can work my full day then get a nap!
    The insurance adjuster and estimator from the restoration team came to the house yesterday, so I'm hoping they can get the ball rolling on fixing our kitchen soon. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Ughhhh temp drop and I’m feeling crampy at 9 dpo, so I’m expecting AF to show her nasty face today. Whyyyyy is my LP so short these last three cycles?!? 

• @NYtino24 oh no! I'm sorry about your temp drop. I could be remembering incorrectly, but I know someone on the board way back when told me about Vitamin B and helping the LP. I've also heard of flaxseed oil. 

@MrsVP614 I hope you get a nap and the work on the house can get started ASAP. 
    @sararose I have GAD and used to live in Chicago. My anxiety would spike so high during the time after Christmas through March because of the season. I did get a lamp and would sit with it each morning while I had coffee. I think it helped. It at least made me feel like I was doing something in a positive direction. I believe I bought it off amazon. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 I used to take it. Looks like I’m going back on it! Thanks for the reminder.

• @NYTino24 did the B lengthen your LP? I have a 10 day LP and I did conceive my son with that but I know 10 is on the shorter side.
  • I have heard B and Vitamin C too, I'd be curious to know if they worked. I've tried Vitamin C with mixed effects (9-12 LP the past several cycles). But, like @creamcheeseplease I conceived my daughter with a LP of 8-10 as well... 
  • @jennifer_louise @creamcheeseplease the cycle before I got pregnant with my son I had an 8 day LP, while that wasn't normal for me, I used the info on the board and took Vitamin B the next cycle and got pregnant. I also did pineapple and flax seed and anything else I could.

I've been told by a psychiatrist in the past that if you're an anxious person in general it's good to take a B complex because you deplete those sooner than someone who is less anxious. So no harm really, plus TTC is a bit stressful maybe I'll take them again too :) 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @finstone-2 I would have to go check TTGP threads from a couple of years ago to see when I started taking it. Got my pineapple yesterday, lol... 

I was wrong about AF so far, but DH wanted me to test yesterday since my gums were bleeding a lot for over an hour randomly and I had bloody noses a ton in the beginning *TW*with my MC.*/TW It was only 9dpo yesterday, but I got an early BFP with DS... so I did it for him and it was a BFN. I am taking baby aspirin and have a blood disorder to begin with, so I’m sure that didn’t help the situation. 

• NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2019
    ...and here she is, at 4 am. I’m already raging about daycare right now and was woken by DS who is sick AGAIN. I called the director last night about staff’s poor communication and I’m going to set up a meeting. He came home with a rash so bad that he screamed when I went to change his diaper or wash him and none of it was noted among other stuff missing on his sheet. Plus the tables where they eat continue to be left dirty and snack is being put directly on the table?! Why? During cold and flu season?! I really need to just move him, but I need to find a place close to home that doesn’t add to my commute.

• @NYTino24 ugh, what a way to start your weekend! Sorry that happened, but good on your for being proactive with the daycare situation.

• Ugh so sorry @NYTino24. I have some issues with our daycare as well and it is so frustrating. Also sorry for AFs arrival. I hope DS feels better soon.