October 2019 Moms

PGAL check in w/o 2/4

2»

Re: PGAL check in w/o 2/4

• @soralette im so sorry. I hope your RE gets back to you pronto! 
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • @soralette sending good vibes and hugs your way. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @soralette I’m sorry! That’s so scary! Not that it’ll make you less worried but remember it’s totally normal to spot, and rusty-brown sounds like old blood. (And kinda like a country singer) I know that in every pregnancy I’ve had an extra “sac” that they always label a bleed or vanishing twin. When I have spotted it was that old brown color. I’m thinking about you and hoping you’re able to get answers ASAP. Keep us posted! 💓
  • @soralette Praying for you hard. The good news is that spotting CAN be completely normally and some people spot the whole time. So really hoping that's what this is for you.
    @melanier26 Update? Did you tell your MIL or mom first? My MIL is such a gossip that I would lie to her face before telling my own mom. lol

I'm jumping in here too b/c after two healthy pregnancies I had a loss last fall, which totally threw me! In retrospect, I had very few symptoms and low betas, which I feel should have been a signal. My lack of symptoms now is really freaking me out. I'm 4w5d, which is so so so early for major symptoms. I get that, but my anxiety level is still rising.

• @junebabyh I got the results of my HCG tests back prior to seeing my parents and the numbers were increasing appropriately so we told them. I personally would’ve preferred to hold off a little longer before telling my ILs but my husband really wanted to so they know as well 
  • @junebabyh I got the results of my HCG tests back prior to seeing my parents and the numbers were increasing appropriately so we told them. I personally would’ve preferred to hold off a little longer before telling my ILs but my husband really wanted to so they know as well 
    That’s a such hard line to navigate when you and your spouse differ in when to tell people. We had to have a very emotional talk about it pretty recently ourselves. 

@junebabyh - I am sorry that you find yourself here, but happy to welcome you all the same! 🤞 for your bean! 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• @cmbt2 @christis8 @c.gardner37 @junebabyh <3 Thank you all! Sorry for going MIA; we've been getting deluged in snow here in Seattle (like, we're at 2.5 entire winters' worth of snow at my house, just from the past few days) and I've been trying to convince the RE to move up my scan. :\ They wouldn't, so now I get to try to go in tomorrow through a layer of fresh snow-ice layercake. Whee!

I'm gonna spend some time getting caught up <3
    ---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @soralette welcome back 😉 and careful driving!
  • @soralette, good luck today!! ❤
  • @soralette Thinking of you today!
  • @kbrown2385 Of course you should check in here! Welcome! 🤞🏼 Your betas look great tomorrow m. 
  • @kbrown2385 welcome to the thread! 💜
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• Hi everyone, ditto @allrightmeow that I think I would like to hop on here for a few before posting on BM. We have been trying for our first for 2.5 years, have had a hell of a journey including IVF and a loss in September @ 8 weeks. Most recent transfer was (1/14) a success and I am now 7 weeks, with first ultrasound on Tuesday. That’s where we found out we would likely miscarry last time so to say the anxiety is real is an understandment. Symptoms have been minimal, which of course raises the anxiety. I’m glad I found this page existed because I thought I was crazy for checking every time I wipe 😜 
  • @allrightmeow @leilee101 welcome to the both of you 💜

———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• So I am officially past the point at which i miscarried last time, which started to make me feel less anxious, but then of course I had a miscarriage dream last night. Really hoping the 6 days between me an my first scan pass quickly! How is everyone else feeling? Hoping all the scans the past few days have gone well!
  • Hello all. I am 6 weeks and couldn't get myself to come to this board until my appointment today - which thankfully was all good! We havent gotten this far in a really long time (I have two children but we have been trying for number 3 for well over 2 years)- I have had blighted ovums (missed miscarriages discovered at 7 and 8 week appointments where betas and all numbers normal and no bleeding so shocked at the ultrasounds) as well as normal growth but no heartbeat detected.  I am cautiously optimistic now when before today I was severely pessimistic since this is the first time we have a heartbeat!   
  • Hi all, hope I can hang out here. We got pregnant easily the first time, lost the baby at 16 weeks, found out I probably have autoimmune issues which caused my placenta to fail, and then I got Ashermans from the d&c, which we didn’t find out about until 8 months of trying. Got the surgery to fix it and then got pregnant again! I’m on blood thinner shots and aspirin and plaquenil. 5 weeks tomorrow. I’m just kind of waiting for something to go wrong again - trying to have a better attitude!