Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 2/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 2/7

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 Things are looking up!!! So pumped for you.

@holly321 Nice chart so far! Staff meetings suck. We got Philly Pretzel Factory Pretzels at our last one, though, and I probably ate like 15 of them! Oops... the data analysis was mind numbing and depressing!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @holly321 going to bed late sucks. I need to be getting more sleep too!

@NYTino24 our weather has been blah lately too. Freezing rain today in our forecast yay......
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @nytino24, that sounds yummy.  Our staff meeting snacks usually suck, crappy pastries and fruit!

@inthewoods23 fx for you testing tomorrow!

• @holly321 sorry about your staff meeting today! I have the same problem when I read. I stay up way later than intended. 

@kimmer1412 sorry about the crappy sleep! 

@inthewoods23 fx so hard for you!! I love those funny shirts. 

@NYTino24 I’ve been into podcasts lately and I also love audiobooks. 
  • @NYTino24 sorry about the possibility of impending AF. I have no suggestions for your commute but that sounds brutal. 

@holly321 I think your chart is pretty. And I agree with O date. FX it doesn't matter!

@inthewoods23 😬😬😬😬😬😬

@kimmer1412 have fun and GL testing!

@kbrown2385 I have read that women have slept better on it. I think I'm testing the 13th too!
  • @inthewoods23 I'm so excited for you, probably creepy but I don't care your chart looks sooo good. 
  • *lurking from WTO @inthewoods23 Keeping everything crossed for you! The anticipation must be driving you crazy!
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• samashley1samashley1 member
    edited February 2019
    @NYTino24 I have had an obsession with Howard Stern for years so I listen to him on SiriusXM on my commute. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea though. What about some podcasts? Or audiobooks? Those are my backups.

@inthewoods23 FINALLY you'll be able to test. So crazy that you've had to wait this long. Good luck tomorrow!

@holly321 Tell us what you're reading that's so good!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Trying to wait until 2/13, but I'm most likely going to tomorrow :facepalm:

R/R: A old freelance client of mine (and very close friend) has owed me over $12k for a year now. They've been ignoring my attorney and it's been incredibly frustrating. Today, they finally agreed to pay and my attorney got together a contract holding them liable. Crossing my fingers they pay this. I've been channeling my inner RiRi way too often with my rendentition of "B*tch Better Have My Money."

CS/Q: It's whatever. The intense ovary pain/chills I was having 6DPO was questionable for me. Then, crazy hunger/dizziness until I ate yesterday was an eyebrow-raiser. Today, I'm trying to not let myself be insane.

• Trip is to FL and I'm in MA. I REALLY want to go.....

@b_1029 I use to work in a corporate office where salaries employees were provided lunch. My boss wod always tell me about this 1 guy who replied all every.single.day to the lunch menu. I became a huge joke for us.

@brookert615 I hope the chiro give you the all clear!

@begging4abump I hope you have a great (and meltdown free) visit with her! Maybe 1 where you share something exciting or get to keep a happy little secret!

@mhamik 6dpo hot flash party!!! 

• @brookert615 refeed? Is that where you eat ALL the calories? Hope your chiro appointment goes well and you can get closer to normal in the gym!

@begging4abump awww, thank you <3 And yeah, there are probably 50 "please remove me from this email/distribution list" emails! Hopefully the visit with your mom goes well. And hey if you crumble, that's what mamas are for! 

@samashley1 thank goodness they're finally going to pay - that's so much $ to owe someone! 

@mhamik hot flashes don't sound fun!

@prpl11butterfly that's hilarious about the lunch menu. What an important thing to reply all to, lol. FL would be an awesome trip! FX it can happen!
  • @mhamik The cheapies are always great to have! Hope you feel better soon!

@b_1029 It's where I eat all of the carbs and protein and minimal fat and up my usual calorie intake lol. I usually just drink a bunch of wine, make a pizza and eat all of the popcorn lol. If done correctly after being strict on FD it will help with energy levels and drop some pounds! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @mhamik I usually meal plan and grocery shop every week. I slacked and don’t know what I’m doing this week. Like you, mh doesn’t care and would eat a flip flop if I said it was dinner lol.

@samashley1 12k?? Dang! Glad they are finally paying! 

@begging4abump hope your visit goes well!

@brookert615 folding all of the laundry is what I can’t handle. It doesn’t help I wait until I have like 4 or 5 loads to do haha.

@b_1029 you know you’re an adult when doing a puzzle is the highlight 🤣
  • @rikiteacup Oh my gosh! So happy you're getting the heck out of there! Your chart is looking so good! 
    TW
  • @sorarose Fingers crossed it all goes well with the transfer! Sushi sounds AMAZING right now! Glad your cycle is way shorter this time around! 
    TW
  • @rikiteacup you go girl! Dodging a bullet! Happy resignation day tomorrow!

@sorarose Happy to see you in the TWW!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @NYTino24 I listen to funny podcasts in my car. I can't recommend any as they aren't in English but if you like shows like Dateline, I recommend the Dirty John podcast (LA Times), Unsolved Murders and another genre, S-Town.

@holly321 why do you think you O sooner? I tend to agree with FF on CD13. You have a huge jump after that. Before the jump, your temps are pretty stable.

@inthewoods23 I am impatient for tomorrow! And I would totally buy this shirt. Do it!! or you'll regret.

@kimmer1412 yay for running! I think this is a great activity to do.

@kbrown2385 hey, we all have the same life. Temps are looking good.

@prpl11butterfly this is a great slow, steady temp rise! 

@b_1029 I would want to remove myself for this bullshitery lol

@brookert615 I've also been dead tired the last few weeks. Our body just want nothing to do with winter.

@begging4abump good strategy with your mom. Remember, it sucks when you have to deal or manage other people's emotions.

@samashley1 I hope you get your money. This is NOT a small amount. Jeebus. I assume your friendship will be over after that :/

@mhamik PMS can start as early as 6DPO for me so who knows...
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @brookert615 I hope the chiro gives you the green light!

@samashley1 that’s crazy about how much your client owes, but glad to hear that the long saga might be coming to an end!

@mhamik ha, how did those Walmart cheapies end up there? 😉

@rikiteacup well, at least you further confirmation that you’re making the right move with your new job!! I hope you enjoy your last day tomorrow!

@sorarose I’ve self diagnosed myself with SAD. When I get in a terrible state, sometimes my husband just silently turns on my happy light, and it really does help! Bring in spring! Happy to have you over here in tww with your great timing!!
  • @rikiteacup I think I O’ed sooner because of the way I felt.  I almost always get a migraine when I O, I was cramping and such.  I remember waking up the next day being surprised by the lack of temp jump.  My thermometer is crap/maybe dying, lately I have to take my temp twice to get anything besides 97.7.  I plan to buy a new one for the next cycle. Plus I literally never sleep well, so my temps tend to be inconsistent, but still show a shift, just not when I expect it.  
  • I’m so late to the party today!  And on mobile which is driving my crazy. Basically, I’m 8dpo. Looks like I’ll be testing along the same time as several others. Woo hoo - pee party!
  • *lurky loo*

Oh so this is where everyone is hiding. Definitely glad WTO is empty, but I don't want to see ANY of you back there anytime soon either. 

@inthewoods23 just popping in to give you a giant hug and half whisper/half screech "GOOD LUCK" in your ear. 
    @b_1029 oh man, we haven't had one of those huge emails in a while. We're long overdue for one. They're soooo amusing, even though they're super annoying and someone is sure to resurrect it days later when they get back from vacation and have 258367 unread emails... they're just too good. Even funnier is when people don't understand how to mute their phone while on a conference call and we can hear someone typing away the whole time and everyone else just yells at them. :lol: 
    @rikiteacup GL with your resignation tomorrow! Haha also secretly amused that your whiny manager might get the impression it's because of her. 
    @samashley1 wowww about your 'friend' owing you that kind of cash. I hope they pay up soon, geez! WTF. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Month/Cycle: 10/6  I think

CD/DPO: 19/2

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: Not even close

R/R: I have been so blah about this cycle since it has started.  I was sure that last cycle was going to be it and I dont want to do that again to myself, that I think I am the other extreme.  I think it's partly because the changes that I made after reading It Starts with the Egg would help next month.  I am kinda like, let's just make it through this one.  On the brighter side, I had a normal amount of days with positive OPKs this month, as opposed to 6+ the last two months.  That gives me some hope. 

CS/Q: Nada
  • @b_1029 Eek, that’s an exciting chart!

@rikiteacup I hope handing that letter in feels amazing!

@prpl11butterfly That sounds fun! What’s the location? Hope you can get a flight. 

So maybe a dumb question, but do you all download podcasts or find them on a site? We just went back to unlimited data, so I’d rather listen online. I don’t get to spend much of my day with adults, so I’m learning more towards listening to conversations vs books on tape. The comedy sounds perfect! 

@begging4abump It has been 7.5 years of this commute, but I did a year of it being 35 minutes and then moved 7 miles northeast, which added 25ish minutes. The job before it was worse! It’s not working for our family for numerous reasons, so it won’t be forever. A lot is up in the air. 

Also, no AF but my gums were bleeding terribly on my way home to the point where it was like half an hour later and I went through several tissues trying to get it to stop. Add in a headache for good measure. I did have a good day at work, though! 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 I find them on my iPhone with the podcast app. I believe you can just search for them in the google play store on android. 
  • @NYTino24 bleeding gums sound terrifying. Is that something you get from time to time or was this something out of the ordinary for you? I tend to have nightmares where I lose teeth, so I think I have an extra fear regarding oral issues. I hope you’re ok!!
  • sorarose That’s great re: having a shorter cycle this round!

rikiteacup  That must feel awesome to leave such a horrible person behind.

samashley1  Here’s to you getting all your money back!

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: Very good

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: Planning to test on Tuesday (11 DPO because that’s the earliest day the Impatient Women’s Guide says to do it ;-)

R/R: Ahhh feeling a lot better today. I woke up crying because of an argument that took place with a loved one yesterday. We worked it all out though. I’m looking forward to finally getting the answers around my progesterone (7 DPO test) since I spot before my period sometimes. Will be doing it tomorrow. Also, I’m doing really good with not symptom spotting this month! Although this is the first month in a long time my breasts aren’t hurting as much- maybe it means the seed cycling is working!

CS/Q: So far okay, although I missed it this morning since I thought I woke up super early, by the time I looked at the clock at 7am at least 15 minutes had gone by I figured it wouldn’t be an accurate temp.

• @begging4abump Eh, kind of. I have a blood disorder called von Willebrand Disease and it causes problems with Factor VII. It causes extended bleeding time and volume, so my gums and nose have bled more easily since I was a kid. I also bruise more easily. There are different “types” and it’s related to hemophilia. This was another level though, possibly because I’m on baby aspirin... like my teeth were all red and it went on for almost two hours.

*TW*
     I also had ITP in pregnancy and needed medication to help me clot since my platelets were down near 100.*/TW*

• @NYTino24 2 hours sounds a bit scary at that volume. Glad that it stopped!!