September 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• @soralette heeeck yes! Dole Whip = life. Yall have fun, PM me if you need anything! & use the mobile ordering to get your dole whips! 
  • @dolewhipper I'm so freaking excited, haha, I can't even begin. The mobile ordering is new to me; can't wait to give it a try. The whole Experience app looks amazing, heh
    ---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @pteeps I'm sorry your family is not being supportive but I think it is very cool that you are moving forward and learning. ❤️
  • @malloryfrommn-so excited to see another mama from MN! We also have a lab! Welcome! 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • @cateyes543 - yay for a fellow MN Mama! Hope you are surviving this polar vortex! I hope your lab is keeping you warm with all the snuggles. 
  • Hello everyone. I’m 33 and pregnant for the first time ever. My first OB appointment is in one week. I am so nervous about miscarrying, I think about it all the time. Just when I felt ok I started spotting. I know it’s normal but I’m anxious to begin with. It’s light brown/pink but still id rather not have any. My symptoms so far are fatigue, constipation, gas and an extreme sense of smell. No nausea, which ALSO makes me nervous since that’s a sign of a healthy pregnancy.
  • janat1717janat1717 member
    edited February 2019
    @Lwrynn I deal with anxiety too and it is so hard in pregnancy. There is always something. I had zero MS with my first and no issues.
  • Hi everyone, im a FTM and my fiance and i are really excited, and maybe a tad nervous as well. We plan on moving to Virginia to get out of the city (Washington, D.C.) to raise our baby but we are both pretty young ( im 20 and he's 21) we aren't sure if its the best move for us yet. We are really trying to do everything right for our little one because we both know what its like growing up in broken homes. Please wish us luck and I'll do the same for all of you 😍
  • @OmegaRose3
    Hello old friend!
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • **lurking**

@zuuls_mom OMG!!!!!! Congrats! I'm excited for you!!! I've got everything crossed this is your rainbow baby! ❤️❤️
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @nopegoat thank you, my friend!! <3
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @septoctkids aww, we're due date twins. welcome!
  • @septoctkids aww, we're due date twins. welcome!
    Aw that’s fun! Thank you 
  • Hello all! I'm expecting my second on 9/27! Like many of the other STMs, my oldest is 16 months and will turn two a few weeks before his little sibling arrives. My husband and I have been married for 4 years (together for 15...I know, lol). We have two dogs who are very loving fur siblings to our toddler. I'm an attorney in Denver. Last time around I was a hard core lurker, so this time I'm excited to join the board! Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies!
  • @mamaber2204 hayyyy fellow Denver gal! 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• kaceyallankaceyallan member
    edited February 2019
    Hi all! This is my first pregnancy and I am incredibly overwhelmed! My husband and I were married in May 2017, and we started trying to become pregnant in May '18. Just as I was becoming discouraged we got a positive test result mid-January. Our due date is September 15th. We live in Saskatchewan, Canada with our 1 year old pup, Grace .

And I'm hoping to learn these abreviations soon! :smile:
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • @kaceyallan welcome! And congratulations!! This is my very first pregnancy, too. 
  • Hey everyone! This little gummy bear will be my third babe! I also have a 4 year old son and 18 month old daughter. My husband and I have been married for 5 years and have 2 giant fur babies as well!! 

Im a child therapist at a school in a high risk area near me and a photographer on the side. I tend to load my plate- but that’s okay. I go stir crazy otherwise!! 

I loved these boards and learned so much in my first pregnancy and still talk to so many of the women. I look forward to getting to know you all! 
    Anniversaryimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi everyone!  I've been lurking for a couple of weeks but wanted to see a heartbeat before posting.  I'm a FTM with an EDD of 9/22.  My husband and I are cautiously optimistic..it still doesn't seem real.  Other than fatigue and bloating, I don't really have any other symptoms.  We live in Maine with our cat.
  • Hi everyone! I am an "elderly" FTM at 38 with an EDD of 9/8. We have a diagnosis of PCOS and low morphology and went through a lot to get pregnant - 3 years, 3 IUI's, 3 surgeries, 3 ER and 2 FET. We had our first OB appointment yesterday after discharge from our RE and we were excited to hear the heartbeat again. 

Married for 4.5 years, and live in NJ with our Shih-Tsu. 
  • Well Mamas, it's been a pleasure to be a part of this group and to get to know all of you. *TW* Unfortunately, my DH and I experienced a miscarriage this week. Devastated doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now. This was my very first pregnancy, and while I was cautiously optimistic, I didn't expect it to end this way. *END TW*

Wishing you all healthy and happy pregnancies ❤ I'll be thinking about you in September!
  • Oh @malloryfrommn Thinking of you <3
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • @malloryfrommn oh no I'm so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself :heart:
  • Hi all. I recently got a surprise positive pregnancy test after 3 years of trying for a second. My oldest is 7 1/2. I'm thinking I will be due September 26th, but have an ultrasound on the 22nd. I was on the bump way back when, but just signed back up.
  • @malloryfrommn I’m so sorry. Sending love your way.
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16