Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 2/6

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Wednesday 2/6

• Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, checking CM, PNV (thanks for reminding me to get more today!)

R/R: Rant, a lot of administrative stuff I have to do today. Rave, today is the day my office mate works from home so I have the place to myself. I really like her but sometimes its nice to just be by myself.

CS/Q: No, just a parade of negative opks to see here... 
  • @creamcheeseplease  good luck with the admin stuff today and sorry about all the negative OPKs, FX you get a positive soon

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 10 

R/R: I’ve got so many submittals at work for the projects I manage that need to go into permitting agencies all at the same time my head is going to explode! Rave- it’s hump day!

CS/Q: so far looking much steadier than last month pre-O. Other than CD1 and 2 all my temps are within 0.25 of a degree, and I will take it!

• Loading the player...
  • sorarosesorarose member
    edited February 2019
    @creamcheeseplease Sorry about your negative OPKs. I certainly know how frustrating that is!

@kopp5988 Yay for hump day! Almost there!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 24 

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: I hate this cycle. I feel strongly that I O'ed a couple days ago, but between sporadic temping and me not checking the OPK until after 3 minutes (so I have to retest this afternoon), it looks like I'm having perhaps another LH surge after 3 days in a row of positive OPKs and then a negative day. Hopeful for crosshairs tomorrow, but I'm wary.

CS/Q: Should I stick with the Wondfos or get a digital OPK for next cycle?

Edit: Ranting causes typos.

• @sorarose I was also considering getting a digital for next cycle. I'm cheap though and still have a ton of cheapie opks so I will probably wait until I am out of those before buying a digital. I'm sorry you're having a confusing cycle this go around! 

@kopp5988 sorry for all the work you have going on right now! I hope today is a productive day for you.
  • edited February 2019
    @creamcheeseplease enjoy the quiet office!  Totally get the frustration about the negative OPK parade.  
    @kopp5988 yay for Hump Day! 🐪
    @sorarose I sometimes have a long surge, too and it's really annoying.  FX you get crosshairs soon!

Month/Cycle: 7/ (benched for 1 cycle AL)

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping, OPKs, HIO, SMEP(ish), red raspberry leaf tea, cutting back on alcohol and cutting it out after O. Might change my mind though because I may want a drink when we go out to celebrate Valentine's Day. 

R/R: Yesterday was World Nutella Day and I missed it.  That would have been the perfect excuse to just buy a jar and eat it with a spoon.  

CS/Q: Nope, we're good.  This is a relatively stable chart, which is unusual for me!
    Edit to put chart in spoiler

• @emeraldduchess you could totally observe world Nutella day a day late, lol. Yum!

@kiki047 I secretly got McDonalds for lunch last week and didn’t tell MH and I felt so disgusting afterwards. However, I really enjoyed it at the time. Ha. Glad the monitoring appointment showed a good follie!
  • @kiki047 I didn't think I liked nutella either until I was introduced to nutella pudding on a cruise. GAMECHANGER.

• @creamcheeseplease Glad you have the place to yourself. Hope you get that +OPK very soon.. c’mon ovaries!

@kopp5988 Nice steady temps! Sounds like your day should fly by!

@sorarose Sorry about the confusing cycle. I don’t always have a clear O either. Keep HIO!

@emeraldduchess You can still celebrate Nutella day the next day  ;)

@kiki047 That’s awesome your follie is so big already. I secretly get fast food sometimes too and always feel like crap after but it’s so good at the time! 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Ava, FF, HIO/modified SMEP, CM, RLT, fertility yoga, decreased caffeine

R/R: Rant: We got more snow last night. Rave: I have an excuse to stay inside and relax.. Planning to also do a bit of decluttering today. 

CS/Q: nope
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @creamcheeseplease I think I have McD's like 4-6 times a year, or sometimes I just go and get an ice cream cone and small fries, but this'll be twice in a week. I think I'd feel less guilty if I didn't lie about it haha. But yes, @misshelen86 it was definitely really worth it as I was stuffing my face in the car. 
    @sorarose nutella pudding?! Now that's another story. I think maybe it's the texture I don't like, cuz I dislike peanut butter for the same reason. So nutella in another form that isn't so... pasty (?) sounds appealing. Why is the food on cruises SO MUCH BETTER than IRL? :lol:  One of the best meals I've ever eaten was on our cruise. I still dream about it. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 It was part cake, part mousse consistency. Seriously, I still dream about it. 

• @kiki047 and @sorarose what cruises have you been on with such good food?  The two I've been on the food wasn't really anything special (not bad).  Maybe I'm just a picky eater and didn't appreciate it. 

@kiki047 the yarn I bought was for a specific project to give as a gift.  I usually buy yarn with a project in mind, but sometimes if I see something in a color that I think a friend would like, I'll buy it and THEN make a scarf or something out of it.  I am pretty much limited to scarves, blankets, simple hats and prayer shawls.  Nothing too elaborate but it keeps me occupied and is a great hobby when you want to give a special gift.
  • @emeraldduchess Royal Caribbean! The Allure of the Seas. Best. Food. Ever. // scarves and hats and blankets are totally legit!! Master that and you’re set! 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @emeraldduchess @kiki047 I haven't done Allure, but have been on 5 other Royal ships. Food is comparable on all of them. Something for everyone, in my experience. 

• I've only ever cruised on Norwegian.  Once when I was a kid and then 10 years ago for a friend's wedding, so I didn't have a choice in destination or cruiseline.  I didn't love cruising but I think if I were to do it again, I'd cruise the British Isles or the Mediterranean.