Infertility

When EVERYONE You Know is Pregnant

I would like to say that I am generally happy and supportive person, coworker, sister in law, and friend. I have been blessed with ( nieces and nephews and friends with beautiful children. With that being said, I am struggling to stay positive during this season of my life. My husband and I have been trying to conceive since April of 2016. I have visited numerous doctors. My progesterone has been significantly low in the past, but medication did not help. In November of 2017 I stopped having periods and finally had my first one about a week ago (February 2019) which was very excited. Even my husband said "Wow, I never thought I'd be so happy about you getting your period". lol. Anyways, it seems like everyone I know is pregnant or just had children. Last year two of my sister in laws had children a month apart, and now my other sister in law just announced her pregnancy. My best friend had her first child, and is now pregnant again. I have attended 4 showers for coworkers who have been pregnant in the last year in a half, and I only work with around 30 people. I am genuinely happy for all of these people, but I am also struggling with feeling envious. I can't help but feel like something is wrong with me or I'm doing something wrong. Why can I not get pregnant? When one of my newly married friends starts talking to be about how excited they are to start trying I literally just feel like breaking out in tears or changing the subject. Please tell me I am not the only one who feels this way. I feel like a bad person, but it just hurts to feel so alone in this journey.

Re: When EVERYONE You Know is Pregnant

• @sthrash0107 I completely understand how you feel. We have been ttc since 2015, we found out last year that we have MFI. We are in the middle of our first IVF cycle. But it is so difficult being around other people who are pregnant or have young children. I'm finding myself shying away from them when I usually would gravitate towards the babies. It's very difficult. What's particularly difficult for me is that 2 of my extended family members just announced they are having babies and they are accidental pregnancies. It seems so unfair.