@northbeach3 6/5 GIRL! 

@Momifbysea 6/9

Griffin5413 6/21   GIRL!

@Bababatty 6/21

autumnlvs  6/29   GIRL!

@blackhottamales 7/18 Team Green

@ndz2018 7/25 BOY!

@flanners1 7/27 BOY!

Let me know if I can add any updates to the list, and include your EDD if it's your first time posting here!

Re: 2nd Trimester check in w/o Jan 28th

• How far along? 22+3
    • How are you feeling this week? All good.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I have been craving to go somewhere for atleast 2 days with my dogs and for some the other reason we keep pushing it out
    • Any upcoming appointments? Nothing for another 2 weeks.
    • GTKY: So far what has been your best moment during this pregnancy. 6 week ultrasound when I heard the first heart beat
    • Feel free to share a HDBD!!
  • Hey guys! Feels good to finally be in the second trimester! 

• How far along? 14 weeks and 4 days ( EDD 7/25) 
    • How are you feeling this week? still tired but other than that feeling pretty good 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Can’t think of any right now. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Feb 8th for a 16 week ultrasound and Feb 12 for my 16 week appointment. I ‘ll Be getting ultrasounds every 4 weeks due to a uterine septum surgery I had In Jan 2018. They just want to keep an eye on things which is ok with me it just means I get To see this little guy more often.
    • GTKY: So far what has been your best moment during this pregnancy - Probably see the baby’s heart beat for the first time! 
    • Feel free to share
  • Loading the player...
    • How far along? 19w 3d
    • How are you feeling this week? - so far so good. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? work is driving me nuts these days. lol 
    • Any upcoming appointments? - nothing until the 14th. 
    • GTKY: So far what has been your best moment during this pregnancy - I love hearing that heartbeat for sure! We didn't tell anyone this round that we were going through the process again, so it was fun to surprise our family. 
    • Feel free to share a HDBD!!
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • mrsyngmrsyng member
    edited January 2019
    • How far along? 22w 5d
    • How are you feeling this week? Good, just lower back aches. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? We had a gender reveal for my family this weekend. I didn’t realize so many were hopeful for a girl!! My side of the family has mainly newphews & very few nieces. My parents were both so excited and my 11 yo nephew was so disappointed in us for not helping him out with gender since he bet 25 push ups with his aunt & uncle and lost. Lol. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? 1/30 ob visit. 
    • GTKY: So far what has been your best moment during this pregnancy. Feeling baby kick which makes us feel so much more real and having a gender reveal for my family! 
    @bkatp we also need a trip with our dog too before LO arrives. We feel bad for leaving him but when we take him he whines so much and instantly - why didn’t we just leave him? Lol. 

@ndz2018 welcome! We are excited to have you join us!

@Griffin5413  I’m already counting down the days until my leave from work! :)

• welcome to 2nd trimester @ndz2018!!  a major hurdle overcome! :)
    me: 37 dh: 42; TTC since Jan 2016
    dx: PCOS, low progesterone; 2 MMC
    Sept FET 2018 Spreadsheet
    3 failed IUIs (clomid + ovidrel), unresponsive to femara
    Jan 2 2018 - 1st IVF cycle - 9 retrieved, 7 mature/fertilized, 1 5d transfer + 5 untested snowbabies
    Jan 19 2018 - Fresh Transfer #1 one 5dt; BFP 1/25/2018; EDD 10/7/2018; MMC at 8w3d; D&C 3/6/2018
    May 16 2018 - FET #1 one 5dt; BFP with 4 betas (6.5, 24.3, 165.5, 2250) - EDD 2/1/2019; MMC at 6w; D&C 6/20/18
    Sept 17 2018 - FET #2 one 5dt; BFP 38.9 7dpt, 167 9dpt - EDD 6/5/2019  
    (3 untested embryos remain)

• Hi everyone, I’m finally over here too! 

• How far along? 14weeks 3 days, EDD 27/7 with boy
    • How are you feeling this week? Fatigue is coming back again. Thought I had overcome it, but doesn’t seem like it! 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Still anxious about final verdict on my cervix. So far long and closed but worried that will change with baby growing. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? 14 Feb for 16 week cervix check. 
    • GTKY: So far what has been your best moment during this pregnancy: finding out I’m pregnant. 
    • Feel free to share a HDBD!! Sorry I don’t know what HDBD means but I am guessing it means we should share bump pics? I can share this shocking pic of me at 14 weeks taken 2 days ago (right pic in striped shirt) and me at 26 weeks in first pregnancy (left in white). Same size??!! Lol. This is just nuts. I’m just going to be a whale this entire pregnancy! But I’ve decided to own and stick that belly out. 

Me: 38, DH: 40 living in Asia
    TTC since March 2015 with known PCOS and MIF
    IVF in 2015. FET nr 3 in 2016 - BFP. Healthy baby girl born in April 2017.
    Trying for nr 2

• flanners1 - welcome to 2nd tri! I have had the same thing this time with bump pics. I started showing much sooner than last time!
    @ndz2018 - welcome to 2nd tri!
    @northbeach3 - your announcement is so cute! 
    @mrsyng - I do the same thing with our dog. I'd love to take him more places but he can be such a yapper that it's more stressful to take him with us. It's a bummer too b/c my son loves him and he's great in the car. 

TTC since Oct 2013

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @northbeach3 love the announcement! 

@flanners1 welcome & it’s a cute bump even if it’s showing earlier this time around. :)

@Griffin5413 my dog does pretty well too and is super spoiled so he does go with us most places. It’s the whining in the car because he wants the windows open when it’s freezing outside to stick out his head or half his body. sometimes he gets home sick and wants to go home sooner than we’re ready to go. Lol he’s such a big baby! 
  • @flanners1 yay, so happy more ladies are joining us over in 2nd tri!  super cute bump, even if it's much earlier.  i'm FTM so still waiting on proper bump at almost 22w. :\

also, googled and found out that baby's movements can cause nausea! oh man, it's started again. :(  i teach today and my head is all fuzzy/uncomfortable and it's gonna make it hard to concentrate for the next three hours that I'm in class. i was already super susceptible to motion sickness, so i guess it's like i'm a perpetual roller coaster with this LO doing rolls and waves. i'm imagining her using her feet like boxing gloves pummeling my stomach.  (barf face) :)
    Jan 2 2018 - 1st IVF cycle - 9 retrieved, 7 mature/fertilized, 1 5d transfer + 5 untested snowbabies
    Jan 19 2018 - Fresh Transfer #1 one 5dt; BFP 1/25/2018; EDD 10/7/2018; MMC at 8w3d; D&C 3/6/2018
    May 16 2018 - FET #1 one 5dt; BFP with 4 betas (6.5, 24.3, 165.5, 2250) - EDD 2/1/2019; MMC at 6w; D&C 6/20/18

• @northbeach3
    Love the announcement! 

You're midway through everything -- stuff's getting real now! I had terrible nausea and heartburn from the mid 20's on, mostly thanks to baby squeezing everything out of the way. It gets worse because you'll be super hungry too and then just get sick from whatever you eat :expressionless:  I ate alot of bland food like chicken nuggets...anything with spice just made my heartburn unbearable. No pizza or curry which I love :neutral:

~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited January 2019
    Awww thank you all for the warm welcome!! 

@northbeach3 LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT ANNOUNCEMENT! 

@flanners1 I’m a lil jealous of your bump which looks beautiful!! I’ve got nothing but a soft belly lol

We announced we were pregnant to DHs family this weekend and they all immediately looked at my non existent belly lol When did you all start noticing your bumps? 
  • @ndz2018 my first pregnancy I didn’t have a bump until around 18 weeks and even then it was probably only noticeable to me because I was waiting for it.  Then it progressed pretty quickly though.
    Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• @bkatp Can you add me to the list? EDD 7/18 team green. 

• How far along? 15w6d
    • How are you feeling this week? it's been a good week so far, i'm a little sore but no real nausea to speak of. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? i'm in freezing MN...so the feels like -50F this morning was not good. but rave--i'm working from home snuggled in my bed. (MH is WFH too so we each took out own spaces) I gained a couple pounds so i'm a little frustrated, i was pretty relaxed this past week since i wasn't nauseated and now i need to buckle down and make sure i'm making good choices.  the goal was to start gaining wait after 20 weeks...Don't worry i'm not dieting but i definitely had some candy this past week and ate more simple carbs (breads) than i should have.  
    • Any upcoming appointments? next week is my monthly OB visit.  
    • GTKY: So far what has been your best moment during this pregnancy. watching MH be invested. i love when he tells someone we are expecting.  He's not the excitable type but he's so much more involved than i thought he would be.  Also he knows nothing, so seeing him be surprised regarding the new shape of my belly, learning about how the baby grows. 
    • Feel free to share a HDBD!! @flanners1 if i'm not mistaking originally HDBD stood for HumpDayBumpDay in the BMBs that would be posted on Wednesdays? I could be wrong. in any regard, you bump is beautiful. it is amazing when people show the difference in first time vs second+ 

• @mbradfo2 aaahh... i thought i was over the nausea hump! you totally burst my bubble.  fortunately, it's been relatively mild/momentary... but definitely noticeable.  once i started teaching, it took my mind off of it, but then i realized i can barely breathe!  i'm talking on-an-off for almost three hours straight and as I'm trying to explain something, i feel myself running out of breath.  so weird.  I did tell my students on the first day of class, but feels weird to say sorry guys -- can't breathe up here.  guess i'll need to plan more discussions :)

@ndz2018 dunno your body type, but it could be many weeks more before you start showing.  i'm 5.5 months and finally started to see a change today (see spoiler below). even then, when i'm clothed, i just look chunky... not pregnant. when i tell people, they instinctively look at my stomach and i just have to shrug.  

okay ladies, finally getting a bit more rounded from last week to this week -- what's the verdict? is this what they mean by "carrying high"?

• @northbeach3
    I definitely see the bump starting to happen! Your rib cage is moving upwards and outwards in the second picture. I bet you'll see alot of bump-formation over the next few weeks! I carried similarly -- a bit higher - and I didn't really show until the end of the 2nd trimester. And I had a girl too so maybe there's some truth in the old wives tale :smiley:

Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks

TTC #2
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

• @ndz2018, @flanners1  & @blackhottamales welcome and I have added you to the list.

@Momifbysea & @Bababatty do you know the gender of the baby yet ? are you going team green?

@northbeach3 cute announcement, I can definitely see bump starting to show.

@flanners1 cute bump at 14 weeks. How much was length of your cervix last time they measured?

@mrsyng & @Griffin5413 ours whines if it a local drive, once we hit highways she starts enjoying. Have to see how our new puppy reacts to drives. We are planning on second half of February not sure if we can make it this time as well.

So many of you from in and around Chicago, I am also from northwest suburbs of Chicago. 

And I need help with GTKY for starting the discussion posts, I am running out of ideas. 

• @northbeach3 Look at the beautiful bump girl!! 

@bkatp Thanks for adding me to the list! I would Always run out of ideas when I was Doing GTKY too. I would Go back to older threads and steal it from there.

My mom is a nut and has always booked my baby shower for May 11th.. and a room booked for 100 people no less!  We have a big family and lots of friends  plus I’m doing a coed baby shower. When will you guy or have you guys started registering for your showers? It’s extremely overwhelming.
  • @ndz2018
    Wow, 100 people at your shower!!
    If you can, go through the amazon baby registry since they give you a list to go from as far as what you might need/want. And then once you've completed that and people start ordering gifts, you get coupons, a welcome box and discounts! I think you get some bonus dollars to diapers or something like that too. We have our diapers set up for a monthly box from Amazon -- works out pretty well and you can return it if you need to change the size.
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• @ndz2018 - that is a big shower! You are sure to get tons of great stuff. I hope you have a big car :smile: I don't think I am going to register this time. Since it's our 2nd, I feel a little weird about registering again. For my son, we registered with Amazon & Babies R Us. The nice thing about online registries now is that you can add and remove things pretty easily as you think of things you may need or don't really need. I didn't register for clothes b/c people are going to buy what they want to anyway. The things I needed the most were good burp clothes (not those really cute fancy ones but just the old school pack of white cloth diapers/burp cloths), bottles, onsies, diaper cream, baby wash, my boppy & the lounger, swaddles & lots of diapers. Obviously the car seat/stroller etc but everything else works itself out. Baby won't know if you don't have every little detail figured out. One thing I did love about our shower was that we had everyone bring and sign a book rather than a card. Now my son has a full library with notes of love from family and friends. 
    TTC since Oct 2013

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @northbeach3 your bump is definitely making it’s presence. 

@ndz2018 I have a huge family too and will be coed with kids. It will be hectic and at my parent’s home - more spacious to accommodate everyone. we’ve found that kids love to be included in the games too so they’re always welcome to join. My shower is set for 3/30 and we’re registered at amazon & target and it is overwhemling when adding all those items. I guess when I completed my registry my sister said I didn’t have enough so I gave her the password to do as she pleased. Lol. 
  • @ndz2018 my shower is scheduled for mid April. I did amazon registry. I like it because MH and I are still adding or changing things on it all the time. Plus you can have people contribute to a gift—like a bunch of people can pay for part of the crib you want. We set ours up for anything over $50 people can contribute to the gift. Plus I’m flying home for my shower so I’m hoping the bigger items will just be mailed to my house. wow Though—i think I’ll be lucky if I have 10 people!! 
  • Thank you so much for the ideas and suggestion! We are for sure going to do Amazon and possibly either buy buy baby and/or pottery barn kids. I Am liking that Amazon is easy to add/ take away things and that they offer coupons and stuff!  As for 100 people my mom is totally going overboard BUT that being said I’m her only daughter and this is her first grandson ( my brother has two little girls) so she’s making a HUGE deal over it! 
  • @ndz2018 - let her go overboard. It will make her happy and people want to celebrate you. If you get way too much stuff you don't need, take it back and get what you do need. Plus you may have people that come that will go together for a big item gift. 

TTC since Oct 2013

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @bkatp yes, we are having a boy!
    @northbeach3 I love your announcement!