September 2019 Moms

February Symptoms

Re: February Symptoms

• @wilderlace wow I read your post and was like "WAIT when did I write this??" ๐Ÿ˜‚ You and I are passengers in the same boat. It is like I can't sleep enough! l slept off and on on alllll day Saturday, it's like sleeping does nothing to replenish my energy. Psyching myself up to go to the grocery store took like 3 days. "Not KU me" walks or hikes at least an hour a day... for the last several weeks that has felt just impossible. The nausea was really bad week 7 for me, but now it just comes and goes (I'm 9w now). I put a reminder in my phone to try sour patch kids, I've had some luck with swedish fish. Go figure!
  • Loading the player...
  • zuuls_mom said:
    *snip* Come back to me, dry heaving. You made me feel complete.
    ย :D ย Same, girl, same. But itโ€™s still going to be REALLY nice when that second tri relief hits.ย 
  • zuuls_mom said:
    \ Come back to me, dry heaving. You made me feel complete.
    Lol! And then as soon as it comes back, it's like whyyyyy did I want this??
  • btifulriotbtifulriot member
    edited February 2019
    @kaceyallan I hope your next appt goes WAY better! Thatโ€™s mildly terrifying that she barely spoke to you about the game plan. I would be in the same boat you are in if I was treated that way!ย 
  • @cee_moll GIRRRL!! It is seriously so hard to try to teach while pregnant. Iโ€™m only 7 weeks so the 2nd tri feels ages away. I was going to wait to tell people until after spring break, but I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™m going to be able to keep it secret until then. A lot of people at my school get migraines, so my ready excuse for throwing up is that Iโ€™m on a new migraine medication, but that will only work for so long!ย 
  • I might actually be dying. Awful headache, nausea of course, and I feel like death! What the actual hell is going on in my body?!
  • Im tired, my sense of smell is way too strong, Mildly nauesuous, a lot of food doesnโ€™t sound good. I am bloated, my pants donโ€™t fit well even though Iโ€™ve onlu gained a couple pounds.ย 
  • I woke up this morning to some bright red spotting. I'm totally freaking out while waiting for the OB office to open. No cramping and no more bleeding, so really hoping its some random fluke.ย 
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Oh my fellow teacher friends, the headaches are unreal. I feel like the fluorescent lighting is attacking me. I also had serious dizziness & nausea for the first time this morning. I gagged on my toothbrush. And the dreams... I had the worst nightmare last night & I am pretty sure that contributed to me waking up with a terrible headache.ย 
  • Ugh, I too am in the spotting club as of this morning. The triage nurse recommended HCG draws today and Thursday to make sure my levels are doubling. Probably won't know until Friday if all is okay, or if something is going on.ย 
  • Ahh @malloryfrommn Thinking of you! Hope we're both just fine :)
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • @nda_roxybabe thinking of you too! Scary stuff! Hugs.
  • @nda_roxybabe @malloryfrommn Positive vibes & baby dust for you two! xo
  • @nda_roxybabe @malloryfrommn thinking of you ladies. Hugs :heart:

@omg1108 I know it wasn't your intention to offend, but we don't use the term "baby dust" on TB. Just an FYI :smile:
  • I just threw up.ย  Gross.ย  I only had food aversions with DS, so this is a whole new level of symptoms for me.ย  I'm feeling for the mamas who have had severe, constant nausea and vomiting.ย  I feel like mine is just a drop in the bucket (literally, hahahahahhaha) by comparison.ย  Now I just have to figure out how to get my puke-filled trashcan out of my office and to the bathroom without being seen by anyone else.ย  :/
  • @themadcamel Sorry folks- no offense. I am referring to positive vibes, blessings...etc.
  • Ummmm does anyone else have new random hair growing out of their head? Either that or my hair is breaking off in two places. On both sides of my head on my hairline I have a patch of hair about 3-4 inches long, when all the rest of my hair is past my shoulders. Where did this come from?!
  • mamaber2204ย good luck! Puking sucks.

malloryfrommnย thinking of you!

@klpv415 get ready for hairpocalypse. And after birth, it'll all fall out. Bodies can suck.ย  ย 
  • My OB called me back and basically told me to just keep an eye on it. That if it gets like period level to call back. I'm a bit bummed they didn't have me come in. The spotting has essentially stopped and now it's just barely pink when I wipe, which I am assuming is just residual.ย 
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • @dolewhipper thank you! Please keep us updated, as you are able, on your appointment. Thinking of you too! (I can't remember which board I read it on, but I saw you had spotting too)
  • @btifulriot I had my second doc appt today. It went much better and as expected. They took my weight and BP and went over the steps moving forward. I feel much better.ย 

@wilderlace I hear you about the exhaustion and chores being too much to handle right now. These next few weeks are going to be so long!
    Me: 31 โ”‚ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • @nda_roxybabe ugh, the 'wait and see' is so hard!! Hoping your spotting disappears altogether. When is your next regularly scheduled appointment?
  • @malloryfrommn It really is! My next appointment isnt until 2/25, at 10w.ย 
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • @themadcamel It is rough! That after lunch tiredness has a whole new level! I told all of my close colleagues already and my principal because I was very unlike myself and I just feel like in this job its best if they know as soon as possible.ย  Good luck either way! Secrets are hard but so is sharing!
  • @klpv415 I'm getting new baby hairs along my hairline too! I thought it would be too early for that, but I guess now. Also loling at theย hairpocalypse term @dolewhipper.ย 

@malloryfrommn @nda_roxybabe thinking of both if you! I'm sorry you stuck in limbo and the dreaded wait.ย 
    <3ย 

• 7 weeks here with my first LO. I feel like a sloth, very hard to get motivated and moving with everything. Around 2pm at work my eyes start to shut and I contemplate saying "screw it" to the 200mg of caffiene were allowed to have and heading to Starbucks. Very very slight nausea and no morning sickness. Boobs feel like they are full of razors and broken glass. If my nipple touches my shirt I want to cry. Ive been wearing a sports bra 24/7 it's the only thing that seems to help. I am constantly freezing and sneezing a lot? Slight 'pinch' like cramping. No food is appetizing and I have to force myself to eat. First ultrasound is Friday!
  • Does anyone have a sore tailbone? For about the past week (I'm 9w3d now) it's been bothering me when I sit or lay in one position for too long. I broke down and already bought a pregnancy pillow that seems to help at night.
  • wilderlacewilderlace member
    edited February 2019
    @phillyftm Nice to know weโ€™re in the same boat! Definitely try Sour Patch Kids- theyโ€™ve been a game changer! Hang in there <3
  • @cammie0526 I donโ€™t have tailbone pain now, but I did with my first pregnancy. It lasted from ~8-11wks. Completely normal!ย 
  • 7 weeks here with my first LO. I feel like a sloth, very hard to get motivated and moving with everything. Around 2pm at work my eyes start to shut and I contemplate saying "screw it" to the 200mg of caffiene were allowed to have and heading to Starbucks. Very very slight nausea and no morning sickness. Boobs feel like they are full of razors and broken glass. If my nipple touches my shirt I want to cry. Ive been wearing a sports bra 24/7 it's the only thing that seems to help. I am constantly freezing and sneezing a lot? Slight 'pinch' like cramping. No food is appetizing and I have to force myself to eat. First ultrasound is Friday!
    Hey you, go change your username so I can tag/ talk to you :)

I 100% feel you on allllll of that. So hard to get motivated.
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Ugh. I had the smallest, lightest brown spotting this morning. I know they say itโ€™s completely normal and that brown blood means old blood but how do you not freak out about that!? Iโ€™ve been going to the bathroom every 30 minutes to check for any more. So far nothing, thank god. ย I had a somewhat traumatic commute home last night (Iโ€™m exaggerating slightly but it did end with me bawling with relief when MH showed up to pick me up). It was a stressful situation with me stuck outside for over an hour and a half with temps at 10 and it snowing over an inch an hour. Iโ€™m worried it was too much stress for the little babe. I was shivering uncontrollably. All my muscles were contracting. I felt like I was going to break my teeth off! I still feel chilled to the bone.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @nda_roxybabe that was awesome of your OB and I'm glad everything is looking good!!
    @LJMoon6 I think it's nearly impossible not to freak out about the spotting.ย  It's such a mindf*ck, no matter how "normal" they say it is.ย  Do you have an appointment coming up soon that you'll be able to get some peace of mind?
  • @nda_roxybabe YESSS!!! I am so glad that baby is well ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm doing a happy dance for you.

I still won't know much until probably Friday. I just have a bad feeling. Spotting is getting darker with some tissue. Cramping. And I just don't feel any pregnancy symptoms. My breasts were so sore, and now they are back to feeling normal. Never had any nausea, cravings, or food aversions.ย 

I cried all morning. While putting on my socks, brushing my teeth, driving to work. I just have this strong feeling that not all is well.
  • @RedBreast35 I have an appointment scheduled for next week. I guess if I notice more I'll call and see if I can get in sooner just for ease of mind. This stress sucks!
    *TW* TTC history

4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising

• @LJMoon6 I hate the first tri - so much f*cking anxiety!! It sucks hardcore. I hope that your spotting was nothing at all, and good lord lady, wtf was going on with you being outside for 90+ minutes in a snowstorm!?!? How rude of YH to not immediately get a helicopter to pick you up!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ย Car trouble? I hope all is okay!!
  • LJMoon6LJMoon6 member
    edited February 2019

@lillywonderland I take public transit to work. It is usually no big deal. Maybe outside for 10 minutes getting to my connection. But when we have a snow storm that affects the commute home everyone decides to leave their car at work and take the bus home instead. This causes the buses to be full. My normal bus was over 30 minutes late and when it showed up it was completely full (people were shoved in there like sardines). The bus driver said there were 4 more buses right behind her that would be there in the next 15 minutes. After another 30 minutes and no bus in sight I finally called MH and asked if he would pick me up in an adjacent town if I take a different bus. He was running on 3 hours of sleep and working midnights this week. I love him so much for not complaining once about it (I think it helped that I was bawling when he picked me up lol). I had to wait another 30 minutes for him to show up to the other park and ride. That was when I started shivering so bad. To give you an idea, I usually get home around 4:30 but last night I didnโ€™t get home till 7:30. I feel like shit today. I feel like I ran a marathon yesterday.

ETA: 90 minutes is nothing when this happens. Some ladies were telling me they waiting 6 hours for a bus once that ended up never showing up. Some people just end up getting hotel rooms so they doesn't have to deal with it.
    *TW* TTC history