Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 2/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Tuesday 2/5

• kopp5988kopp5988 member
    edited February 2019
    Morning everyone!

@emeraldduchess nice job on your streak of avoiding craft stores! I have that problem with pier 1. 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, FF, CM, OPK, red raspberry leaf tea, essential oil diffusing

R/R: I’m currently walking to work because it’s finally warm enough to do so. I live about 1.3 miles from my office and I love when it’s warm enough to walk. 

CS/Q: woke up at 245am and had to pee so bad so I just took my temperature then even though it was almost 2 hours too early but I wasn’t going to get another 3 hours of sleep, figure I’ll use the estimated conversion and disregard later if it screws things up (but it seemed close enough) 

• Loading the player...
  • edited February 2019
    @emeraldduchess I will not buy yarn is mantra too. Once I finish my blanket project in a few weeks though, all bets are off! (don't tell DH) 

Month/cycle: 8/9

CD: idk

WAYDTGKU: not much this time around!

R/R: going out of town and not charting, so I'm guessing our timing will suck. Depending on when I O, I probably had one HIO in my FW which means my chances are very low but I still get BSC! Yay! (sarcasm). In other news, going to sunny CA today! 💜 

CS/Q: nope

Edited to add: hi @kopp5988 didn't see you there! I'm so glad you have some warmer weather. I likewise can walk/bike to work if it's nice, which I did yesterday. There was still a lot of ice, so biking was a bit scary, but I like to live on the edge. (:
  • Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: OPK CM PNV

R/R: Supposed to be nice-ish again today! Hoping for another run after work. Yesterday's was amazing!

CS/Q: no.. OPKs still neg.. I may be here for awhile.. lol.

@emeraldduchess Enjoy the craft store! I wish I was crafty.

@kopp5988 How nice you were able to walk to work! Enjoy the weather!

@jennifer_louise I hope you have a great trip! Safe travels!
  • @jennifer_louise haha glad you made it safely on your bike!  Enjoy your trip to CA!! 

@creamcheeseplease enjoy your run this afternoon, I may do the same before it starts raining for three days straight starting tomorrow 
  • @emeraldduchess do you crochet or knit? I'd love to get back into crocheting. I used to do it a lot in middle school. So relaxing!

@kopp5988 hope you had a nice walk! You're only CD9 so I wouldn't be too concerned about this one skewed temp.

@jennifer_louise have fun in CA!! I'm so jealous.

@creamcheeseplease I know how frustrating it can be waiting so long to O. I've had cycles where I didn't O til CD26. Hang in there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Starting Letrazole tomorrow, B6

R/R: My OBGYN and I agreed no more Clomid. I am going to start Letrazole tomorrow (which was 4x the $ as Clomid though, yikes). If Letrazole alone doesn't get me KU this cycle, we will do a full Letrazole protocol next time.

CS/Q: Nah
  • @kopp5988 where I live there is a craft store AND a Pier 1 in the same plaza.  Will power is definitely needed.
    @jennifer_louise safe travels!  Enjoy that CA sunshine for me. 
    @daffodil_shoe I knit.  It's basically my therapy at the moment.  I actually taught myself a few years ago via the internet when my grandmother passed away.  It was something she was great at and I wished she'd been able to teach me, so I learned as a way to honor her.
    @creamcheeseplease I hope you can get that run in after work!

• @kopp5988 it's really warm here today too, which does wonders for my mood!

@jennifer_louise enjoy your trip!

@creamcheeseplease have a good run!

@misshelen86 Crazy how the weather is so different. Such a weird winter everyone's having 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: My bad sleep and temping couldn't have happened at a worse time. When I put in the later, more typical time after falling back asleep for 2 hours, I got crosshairs for the day before 3 consecutive positive OPKs and watery CM, which doesn't make sense to me. I decided to put in the earlier time in instead and after a negative OPK starting yesterday afternoon combined with uncomfortable menstrual type cramps, I think I likely O'ed yesterday or the evening before. So confusing.

CS/Q: No questions today.

• @daffodil_shoe woah that’s a huge price difference, FX the Letrazole works 

@misshelen86 totally agree spring needs to hurry up

@sorarose hope you get a temp rise soon to confirm, sounds like the earlier time temp makes more sense though 

@kiki047 I’ve been using clary sage for a while now because it’s supposed to regulate hormones and then this month I added frankincense which is supposed relieve stress and anxiety and also cardamom and geranium which are supposed to help thin out mucus and therefore be helpful for EWCM production. Also from what I’ve ready clary sage and frankincense can help provide “uterine support” by helping to strength the muscles there (somehow?). Idk may all be a load of bull but figured why not give it a shot. Also yay for some stress-relieving non-BD HIO.
  • @daffodil_shoe:  did you happen to check GoodRx for any discounts?  My DH has had good luck there with his meds (although I haven't looked for Letrozole).  Hopefully wont ever need it again, but *if* you do, then they might have some discounts?
  • @lcking82 oh thanks! I'll have to check that out if I need it again next cycle!
  • @misshelen86 we are doing an activity where we separate mixtures based on properties.  Sorry about all that snow and that it's keeping your mom from visiting. :( 
    @kiki047 glad to know I am not the only on that FF likes to shame. Ha!  I went back through my cycles and threw out the wonky one and now FF is playing nice again. Moved my FW up to today, tomorrow and Friday. I'm willing to bet my ovaries will decide they have different plans, now.
    @daffodil_shoe good luck with the letrazole.  That's crazy that it's so much more expensive!  

BTW...I bought yarn yesterday.  I had a coupon so...it's ok.  Plus I am the kind of person who needs to have multiple projects going at the same time. Sorrynotsorry.