April 2019 Moms
Options

Week 2 Check-in w/o 2/4

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions? 

Rants/Raves? 

How are you feeling? 

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? 

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat? 

Re: Week 2 Check-in w/o 2/4

• Options
    Due date: 4/14

Any appointments? Questions? Next appointment is 2/15. My first every 2 week appointment!

Rants/Raves? Rants: horrible lower back pain and uncomfortable Braxton Hicks contractions. Also, TMI but vaginal discharge has hit a all time high. I have to change my pantyliner several times a day. Raves: the weather is beautiful today! High of 60 and sunny! I love how nice weather instantly puts me in a great mood.

How are you feeling? Great due to the weather

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? Not much, I thoroughly cleaned the nursery the other week. I bought a few gender neutral clothing items. I have a closet fully stocked of various size diapers. Everything else I need to complete I plan on waiting until the end of the month.

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat? OMG samoas! Im craving them now! Thinking about the caramel goodness!  My favorite sweet treat right now is the frosted coffees from chick fil a. I get one about 1-2 times a week. 

• Options
    Due date: 11-Apr-2019

Any appointments? Questions? Another check-up next week. I think I don't have to do any more tests beyond the regular 2 week check-ups from here on out.

Rants/Raves? Eh. I don't know that I'm feeling ranty or ravey this week. I had a lot of unfocused rage last week RE: prenatal classes (see birthing class thread) and I think that and some other stressful events pretty much usurped all of my emotional energy.

How are you feeling? Honestly not great. I've been short of breath, nauseous, exhausted, sore all over and just generally not feeling great. Guess its my new normal for the next 9 weeks or so.

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? Ummm, basically nothing. Just taking things day by day these days.

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat? In Canada, we have the mint-chocolate ones and the vanilla/chocolate oreo type ones. It's an unpopular opinion, but I LOVE the mint-chocolate ones. I'm not usually a sweets person, but lately I've been really into the chocolate milkshakes...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due date: 4/14

Any appointments? Questions? 30 week appt was yesterday- baby sounded good! I was caught off guard though when they had me do a Tdap shot yesterday. I guess they recommend it every pregnancy to give the baby immunity to Pertussis. I had no idea! 

Rants/Raves? I did my second GD test. So I am not sure if this will be a rant or a rave yet. I will find out once I get my results :) 

How are you feeling? Seems like the last few days I am starting to feel much more pregnant. My abdomen is sore so is my nether regions. Having a lot more contractions as well. Doc said no problem as long as they are less than 5 an hour. 

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? Baby Shower this weekend! I am excited! 

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat? Hmm toss up between Thin Mints and Caramel Delights. I am looking forward to Easter candy. I love jelly beans and Cadbury Eggs! 

• Options
    @snowhite12 , oh my goodness, I'm so glad the weather is nice here today too!  It's definitely needed to help boost my mood.

@kate_e_nb , just remember, it's all downhill from here!  Only +/- 9 weeks to go isn't bad.  Hang in there!

@jayhawkmom4 , they recommend the TDAP for anyone who will be in close contact with the babe, so usually SO and grandparents or sitters are recommended to get one too.  Just fyi :smile: .

Due date: April 10th.  31 weeks tomorrow, yikes!

Any appointments? Questions?  Next Thursday for a normal checkup.  Next Tuesday I have my hospital tour.  I'm crossing my fingers that they tell me DS will be allowed to visit when we're there (I heard something about kiddos under 5 not being allowed during RSV season?).

Rants/Raves? Not sure if I stretched wrong or not enough, but I can barely walk today due to tightness/pain in the tops of my glutes and low back.  Feels muscular versus nerve pain, but ouch.  Getting out of bed last night multiple times to pee was awful, I straight waddled across the hall wincing every step.

How are you feeling?  See above.  Other than that and babe regularly pressing himself hard against my stomach, the usual third tri complaints.  I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over but also petrified because we aren't "ready."  I know logically we've got all the necessities, but *cue panic attack anyway*.

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? I washed some baby bottles and tried to clean the downstairs a bit.  Hoping the majority of big nursery work gets done this weekend.

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat.

Favorite Girl Scout cookie are Savannah Smiles or Trefoils (royally underrated, in my opinion).  Favorite sweet treat... oh man, my sweet tooth has been out of control this pregnancy.  Right now I could totally go for a cheesecake or something cold and fruity.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @snowhite12 The discharge is no joke.  Major swamp crotch.
    @kate_e_nb It's a UO to love the mint chocolate ones?  They're the best, especially frozen.  The sandwich ones are pretty boring.
    @jayhawkmom4 Yay for the Baby Shower!!!  Have so much fun!
    @kangstadt Interesting about RSV!  Be sure to ask, that virus is no joke.

Due date: April 8

Any appointments? Questions?  I saw my OB yesterday and now we're doing every 2 weeks.  She said she's ready to write me off work whenever I saw the word.  That's a huge relief.

Rants/Raves?  Glad to have the approval and support of my doc to be done work when I want.  But no one is applying for my position apparently!  They want to hire someone permanently to cover my leave then stay on and help but no one is interested.  I'll feel better and more relaxed when someone is hired and I won't be leaving my team high and dry.

How are you feeling?  Sore!  My pelvis is killing me.  Walking gets pretty painful around mid day.

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week?  H and BIL cleared the big items (a computer desk and futon) out of the baby's room.  Now I need to paint and put everything in the room!

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat?  Darn you Americans and all your Girl Scout cookies!  I said it in the other thread, we only have 2 kinds up here and they're meh.  I love homemade chocolate chip cookies but if I could only choose one sweet treat for the rest of my life it would be cinnamon buns.

Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @kate_e_nb mmmh chocolate milkshake, i want one now.
    @kangstadt Ill have to look into the hospital RSV thing too. My DS will almost be 3 when LO is born.
    @m@mermaidca im glad im not the only one with swamp crotch :D

• Options
    If it makes you guys feel better, I've got swamp crotch as well!
  • Options
    @mermaidca maybe I'm just hanging with the wrong crowd hahah! Glad to know there's another mint-chocolate fan!
  • Options
    Every week I say I’m going to do the check-in... and I never do. Probably because I always end up writing a dang novel. Trying to stick with it this month!

@snowhite12 have you ever had the frosted lemonade from chick-fil-a? I tried it for the first time two weeks ago and I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve had 3 since then!
    @kate_e_nb I thought people loved thin mints. They’re my favorite! I could eat a whole box by myself pre-pregnancy, and I’m pretty sure I’m going to do the same when I finally find someone selling cookies.
    @jayhawkmom4 I already have my tdap vaccine from pre-pregnancy. I wonder if they’ll make me get it again. I’m not due for it until this fall. Have fun at your baby shower!
    @kangstadt my sweet tooth is out of control too, but that didn’t start until second tri. I can’t get enough milkshakes, chocolate bars, anything cold! 
    @mermaidca swamp crotch, yes. So awful. I got really awesome cotton breathable under-belly undies and they’ve helped so much.

Due date: 4/10. How am I 31 weeks tomorrow?

Any appointments? Questions? Well, since I ended up in triage, I no longer have an appointment for an EKG tomorrow. Hospital tour is done so that answered most of my questions. Now I’m just wondering what the rest of this pregnancy will look like, appointment and testing wise.

Rants/Raves? So much. So frustrated I ended up in triage again this weekend with a bunch of non-answers. I’m fully aware that shortness of breath and a racing heart are normal in third tri, but I literally cannot function like this. It gets so bad that I get dizzy, see spots and get dangerously close to fainting half the time. But it’s normal!!!! They did tell me that it’s so much worse for me because 1) I am a very short, very small person and 2) I’m also severely anemic. I’m on a crazy high iron regimen now and really hoping that helps. They also told me that they don’t want to put me on bed rest, but they want me to take it easy and get off my feet more often. My job is entirely on my feet, so this means I’m now down to half time. I’ll be off 4 days a week now. That is a total rave - I love my job, but my shifts end in tears half the time lately. Another rave: unexpected ultrasound this weekend at triage. I can’t believe how big baby girl is, it’s pretty amazing. She’s doing so well, even if I’m not. Wasn’t expecting to get to see her again before she’s born, and I admit it made me way happier than it probably should have! She is head down and sunny side up. A little nervous about back labor now.

How are you feeling? See above. Summary: not good.

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? DH set up all of our new furniture last week. This week I’m painting an old bookcase we had in our closet to use as my “baby station” for next to our glider. After that, we’re almost done. Everything is looking awesome and I’m so happy! 

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat? Thin mints and Tagalongs, aka peanut butter patties. Where’s the love for them? 

• Options
    @lilpotatomama It must be my circle of people I spend time with! No one that I know likes them (which works out for me... I get more...) but I think I finally found my mint chocolate loving people on this thread haha!

I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time. Its so frustrating to get vague, inconclusive answers about medical issues. Hoping that things get a little easier with some time off work, and that you and the LO are doing well!
  • Options
    Due date: 4/11

Any appointments? Questions? Finally after 7 weeks of no appointments due to sickness and cancelation due to snow storm, this Thursday I have my appointment! My husband and I drove through the snowstorm still to get to the lab for my glucose test lol I wanted to get it done with! Glad I passed!

Rants/Raves? Just glad I'm in the home stretch!

How are you feeling? So...so.. tired. My pelvis feels shattered and it takes me as good few minutes to stand up it hurts so bad! Chasing after my 14 month old son has been sooo tiring. Any tips appreciated to keep him busy, hes still too young for puzzles, crafts, etc.

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? Just starting to pack hospital bag

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat?  I love Ben & Jerry's lactose free peanut butter and cookie ice cream yummy. I dont really know if I've ever had girl scout cookies sadly! My husband just ordered some at work so excited to try em!

• Options
    @lilpotatomama, that's so frustrating about the lack of answers!  Sometimes I think doctors are guessing half the time anyway.  I hope taking a little more time off work helps.  Are you staying hydrated as well?  I know first tri I was getting super dizzy from dehydration.  It's nice that you got an unexpected peek at baby girl though!  And don't worry, there's still plenty of time for her to turn.  My LO feels like he's constantly flipping in there, haha.

@elmich3, I just saw a Facebook post today about painting under clingwrap.  Less mess and super fun for little ones!  I think they literally put blobs of paint on paper, then taped saran wrap over the whole thing, then the kiddo can squish it around the paper without actually touching paint, haha.  Also, if you're on Instagram, dayswithgrey has tons of fun ideas for toddler activies.  Have you done sensory bins or do you have duplos or anything you can pull out?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kangstadt Oh that sounds awesome! Thanks so much, I'll check that out! I've done sensory bins but hes getting sick of all we have especially after the week being snowed inside! Lol trying to get new ideas so that IG page will help I'm sure!
  • Options
    @lilpotatomama I'm really sorry about the lack of answers. In no way am I trying to frighten you, in fact, I'm trying to send good vibes and comfort! I had only back labor with DD. It was long and painful and ultimately, she wouldn't fit through my pelvic bone (which is individualized, so don't think your LO won't) and I had to have a c-section. So I just want you to know that no matter what, it will all be ok and DD will get here how she is supposed to get here. Make sure to rest as much as you can. Hugs!
  • Options
    @elmich3, it's definitely something I'm going to try with my 18 month nephew when I need some peace, haha, let me know how he likes it!  My nephew also loves dancing lately, so just playing with the little Leappad and putting it to music mode has kept him entertained for 20 minutes at a block.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lilpotatomama Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time.  While I get they're saying those are normal symptoms they are not normal to live with!!  At least you have some modified work hours, but gosh, that's still tough.  I hope you can be a good advocate for you and baby when enough is enough.  Pregnancy is no joke!

@elmich3 @kangstadt I've done that painting idea but I put a piece of paper in a big ziploc freezer bag.  Easy to seal, no leaks and easy clean up!  I've also seen taping a ziploc bag with paint in it (no paper) to a window so the light shines through as they squish the paint around.
  • Options
    So much action on this thread already! 
    @lilpotatomama Your symptoms sound like they totally suck! I'm so sorry. I've got nothing helpful to add but just wanted to send you some good vibes. 
    @kangstadt I didn't know that about the TDAP shot. I'm going to have to ask my midwife so DH can get one, too.

Due date: April 12

Any appointments? Questions? Had my checkup yesterday. Now it'll be every 2 weeks. 

Rants/Raves? Raves: Baby still sounds great and was moving around a ton for the midwife. Listening to everyone's symptoms, I'm feeling pretty grateful that I don't really have any pelvic discomfort and not too much back discomfort. Rants: I have gained a TON of weight during this pregnancy. I didn't look when I stepped on the scale yesterday, but of course, I went into my patient portal today and there it was, clear as day. The midwife didn't say anything about my weight, but I'm disappointed in myself. I haven't been eating very well, so it's definitely my fault.

How are you feeling? Not too bad physically. Emotionally I'm all over the place.

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? Not me, but DH painted the nursery! So now I feel like I can start to move things in there this weekend, which I'm pretty excited about.

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat? THIN MINTS!!!! And, well, I like almost every treat, especially candy like sweet tarts, fun dip, twizzlers, you name it. I'm such a sugar junkie. 

• Options
    Enjoyed reading all your updates! Can't believe how far along we all are. Feels like I'm going to blink and baby will be here.

Due date: 4/10

Any appointments? Questions? I had an US last week to see if my placenta moved up, it did, so all good there. But they said baby was measuring small so Monday I went to see the high risk dr for another US. Long story short (and lots of anxiety later), find out it was a false alarm and baby girl is 48%. Phew! Had my regular 2 week apt yesterday, completely uneventful.

Rants/Raves? Rave about all the used baby stuff on Facebook marketplace. I've been having fun the past couple months looking for stuff and purchasing it... trying to get most stuff for baby second hand. Though I know I will get tons of new stuff at my shower in a couple weeks (excited for that). So far I got a Bassinest, Uppababy Visa Stroller & Nuna Playard. I also repurposed an old dresser into a changing table so I'm feeling quite thrifty! 
    Also I personally am obsessed with buying clothes at thredup.com and I got some super cute baby clothes from there... I don't generally like buying used clothes but ThredUp makes it really easy and pleasant and nothing seems worn (if you filter for "Like New"). 

Rant --- We did a LaMaze class this past weekend and it was such a waste of time. The teacher was terrible and I was annoyed they were using up a whole weekend and just wasting time. We didn't go back on Sunday. Parts and pieces were good and I like the booklet they handed out but I was so disappointed with the teacher.

How are you feeling? Hungry! OMG I have been eating a lot the past 1-2 weeks. I think because big meals make me too full so the small meal thing means eating frequently. Trying to keep myself well nourished. 
    Otherwise feeling pretty good. Some back stiffness for sure and shortness of breath but I'm not super uncomfortable which I'm grateful for and trying to walk a bit everyday.

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? Bought the stroller mentioned above... Been reading a lot of parenting stuff and enjoying that. I haven't been too interested in natural childbirth (and I prefer to say unmedicated because all birth is natural and hate the implication of anything otherwise) but I'm reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth and it is eye opening. Learning so much and feeling a little more prepared for labor and delivery. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat? Thin mints! I have such a sweet tooth... chocolate mousse being my fav.

Me & DH ~ 32
    Married 7/6/13

EDD 2/5/21

DD 4/19
  • Options
    Due date: April 13th

Any appointments? Questions? I had my 30 week growth scan this past Monday. Everything looked good, but LO is not so little. My MFM is estimating that he's going to be around 9+ pounds (we make big babies in my family) and is worried that I may be slightly insulin resistant (contributing to his size) so she has me cutting back on sweets and carbs. Other than that, he looks really healthy, he's just a chubby baby (with a pretty big head like his mama). And I have a regular OB appointment next Tuesday. 

Rants/Raves? Rave: I am surrounded by amazing people and I don't always recognize this. I posted about this on the Randoms thread, but my dad suffered from a massive heart attack Monday night and my work team has been very supportive of me taking time off, allowing me to go home (about a 6 hour trip) to visit him. DH has been beyond supportive and is also taking time off from work to come with me. He sat up with me Monday night after I got the news and was a full blown wreck. My mom (who split with my dad 25 years ago) has been calling to check in and everyone on my dad's side has been keeping me up to date with his progress and checking in on me as well. And my dad asked me how I was doing before I could ask him when I talked to him last night. 

Rant: Having my MFM tell me to cut back on sweets and carbs could not have come at a worse time. I'm a stress eater and I crave sugary sweets more than ever before (and I had a pretty big sweet tooth to begin with). It was extremely difficult to get through the last couple of days while also experiencing a minor sugar withdrawal. Hopefully it'll be easier once I'm with my dad though. 

How are you feeling? I have been feeling pretty good. Any week that I can see LO on an ultrasound is a good week pregnancy-wise. It just amazes me how big he has gotten because sometimes I feel like I just found out that I was pregnant. I think the exhaustion this week has come more from everything going on outside of my pregnancy vs being from my pregnancy. 

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? Nothing big, I've been keeping an eye on our registry and added a couple of things that I found that we had missed. Our first baby shower is next weekend and kicks off a few weekends in a row of nothing but baby related things and prep. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat? Team thin mints - 1000%. I ordered some from my boss's daughter and will likely be freezing them to keep myself from overindulging when they come in. When I was a Girl Scout, I actually used to get family members who wanted to help me out but didn't want any cookies to buy me boxes of Thin Mints so I had my own stash lol. 

• Options
    @jlklec19 I'm so glad you have so much awesome support around you.  And I love that your dad asked you were before you could ask him.  Such a dad thing to do.
  • Options
    @mermaidca I literally laughed. I was trying very hard to keep my mood light for him and that definitely helped. Everyone said that he was making a lot of jokes yesterday to put everyone at ease so I’m not surprised that he didn’t want to focus on him. 
  • Options
    I feel so far behind this week. Happy to say I'm caught up :smile:

Due date: 
    April 8th

Any appointments? Questions? Had an appointment yesterday and baby seems to be happy and healthy, only issue is that midwife is thinking that baby is breech currently. Normally it's not a big deal with so much time left but with my history I'm a little nervous. Anyone have suggestions to make baby turn and stay head down? Chiropractor appointment Wed next week and I'm starting to do some spinning babies stuff. Other than that I'm not done researching.

Rants/Raves? DH is gone to Cali until Tuesday and I'm stressed that the end of this week falls solely on me and excited to have a day to myself on Monday and half the day Tues when he picks up DD from grandma's. She gets picked up from me tomorrow since I have drill. Just looking forward to next week being off work.

How are you feeling? Stressed, emotional, irritated...you name it basically. I just wish things would stop popping up during this pregnancy. My anxiety is basically through the roof.

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? Nothing this week. Working on painting next week along with scrubbing walls which is part of prepping the house for baby.

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat? Love caramel delights! And thin mints which we buy entirely too many of and freeze to last us the year. So ready for those boxes!!

• Options
    @angelob88 Why are you nervous about baby being breech? If you find anything that helps turn baby, let me know. I just started looking at spinningbabies.com b/c mine is still breech as well.
  • Options
    Thanks for the support, everyone. I feel like things are slowly starting to turn around. These days off work are really, really helping so far, as is the iron. The only real bummer is that I can’t take tums anymore, and boy do I miss tums. 
  • Options
    Due date: April 12

Any appointments? Questions? 

Had an appointment on Monday. Baby girl is doing great. The doctors keep describing her using words like "robust and hearty" my son was almost 9 lbs when born and they said to expect the same with her. 

Rants/Raves? 

Hubs painted the base coat on the nursery yesterday so I could work on the mural today on my day off. I love art of any kind so it made me really happy to start that.

How are you feeling? 

Tired but over all okay. Working 12-13 hour shifts are starting to wear me out but work is going to help me out by splitting them up into "half" shifts soon which will have me working more days but not as long on my feet. I start to lose my ankles around the 10hr mark even with compression socks.

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? 

I painted the nursery mural today :smile: I also got all her clothes washed and prepped and registered for hospital and daycare this week! I'm finally feeling accomplished.

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat? 

Ice cream, I dont care if it's negative whatever degrees outside I love it!

• Options
    @rennie1108 I had a surprise breech with my first after I went into labor and they didn't walk through any options just went straight into the OR for a C-section, took me a long time to get out of post partum depression because of how her birth went. What finally helped me was knowing that it would have been more dangerous to try and deliver with a provider untrained in breech birth because it needs to be extremely hands off and not all providers are trained/familiar with that. Had I been aware sooner, I would have found a provider skilled in breech vaginal birth. The midwives I have know a provider that is willing to allow me to VBAC breech but it's a headache I don't want to go through trying to advocate for the birth I want.

I've started spinning babies (forward inversion), not so much the tilt yet because I want to wait until I know more at my 34 week appointment. I also see a chiropractor that is trained in the webster technique and if baby is still breech I'll look at seeing an acupuncturist as well.

• Options
    Due date: 11-Apr-2019

Any appointments? Questions? I have a busy day with a specialist and my OB on tuesday. Back in october i did some genetic blood tests with my high risk ob and we were supposed to learn the gender from the results of that. Well, high risk never called with those results so we eventually just got the answer from my sonograms with my OB. Sonogram said girl so we went on to do our gender reveal party. Fast forward to last month, we finally saw the high risk again and found out that the blood test is stating we are having a boy... Yet no boy parts on the sonos. My high risk office shrugged it off as no big deal. They said it was rare but the test can be wrong. Saw my regular OB last week and told him everything. He is having me go in for repeat blood testing with a different specialist. So this should be interesting. Whatever genitalia my kid has, i will love them. I just want them healthy, whole and fully developed one way or another. 

Rants - where the hell did all the 2nd tri energy go? I feel pretty close to useless now a days with how exhausted i am. 

Raves - im super grateful for my boyfriend. He tolerates so much from me. Ive been moody and snappy lately but he takes it in stride and gives me kisses anyway. Hes so excited about being a dad too. Im just happy to be going through this with him. I see so many women around me that had to do this alone and idk how the hell they do it. 

How are you feeling? Honestly, im exhausted. Aside from that though, this heart burn and other third tri woes are rearing their ugly head. Luckily most days i can just laugh about it. Its all worth it to get my little girl here .

Did you do anything to prep for baby this week? Well we got some furniture put together. I got a 9 cube organizer thats going to be great for baby things as well as a changing table on top. Weve been slowly rearranging our room and painting it. Ive got one of my decals ordered that ive been wanting. We will be sharing our room with our little one for a while so we have been doing our best to make it ours but also hers. Theres no real theme to the room but thats hard to do with so many humans in one room. I still have a lot to do in there but things are really coming together. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And/or, what’s your favorite sweet treat? I dont do girl scout cookies too often. I like the peanut butter ones in the red box. Tagalongs? Lets put it this way... At walmart the other day we got girl scout cookies. My boyfriend got 6 boxes of somoas and i got 1 of what i wanted. The moms were seriously questioning which one of us is pregnant. Now my favorite sweet snack is chocolate ice cream. Ill go to town on a gallon myself if no one stops me.

Lilypie Maternity tickers