June 2019 Moms

Group 4 (June 23-30) Check-in, w/o 2/3

Due date/W+D:  

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?: 

Rants/Raves?:  

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - Did you watch the Superbowl? Who were you rooting for?

imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Group 4 (June 23-30) Check-in, w/o 2/3

• Due date/W+D:  6/25 - 20 weeks tomorrow 

Baby is the size of a(n): I can’t remember...a tropical fruit of some sort!

Any appointments? Questions?: 

Anatomy scan on Wednesday - I’m so excited to find out sex! I’ve been sure it was a girl and I’ve had two dreams in the last week that it’s a boy. 

Rants/Raves?:  

I’m feeling about a million times better than I was in the first trimester- so I’m not going to dig too hard for something to rant about! Rave - I bought maternity clothes last week (H&M and Ross) and I cannot believe I waited this long. I’m WAY more comfortable and people can tell I’m pregnant since I’m not drowning in potato sacks or feeling squeezed by old waistlines. Wooooohoooo

How are you feeling?: Good. I guess I already answered that :)

GTKY - Did you watch the Superbowl? Who were you rooting for?

I didn’t - I wanted the Rams to win (since I always root for underdog- not a football fan) but I had errands and commitments all day so I’m glad I missed out. 

• Due date/W+D:  June 27 (almost 20 weeks)

Baby is the size of a(n): mango?

Any appointments? Questions?: Anatomy scan isn't until Feb 18 

Rants/Raves?:  we got our NIPT blood test results back today and baby is a BOY!!! We are so excited! Now we have our girl and soon a boy and we are done!

How are you feeling?: Feeling good over all. Feeling so much baby movement and so much earlier this time!!!

GTKY - Did you watch the Superbowl? Who were you rooting for? Yeah.. rooting for anyone who is playing the Patriots lol! Broncos fans here!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Due date/W+D: June 30/19+2

Baby is the size of a(n): Mango (or almost as long as a dollar bill)

Any appointments? Questions?: AS on Feb 28th

Rants/Raves?: I invited our family & close friends to our gender reveal party yesterday. It seemed like we would be waiting forever when we scheduled our AS appt & now we're already about 3 weeks away!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. I've been having a lot of stomach discomfort the last week or so. I need to remember to give my body more time to digest, I guess.

GTKY - Did you watch the Superbowl? Who were you rooting for? I didn't watch it. I barely even knew who was playing this year, lol.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Due date/W+D: June 26, 20w on the dot! Halfway there!

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana

Any appointments? Questions?: We had our AS a few weeks ago, and my next appointment isn’t for another 3 weeks. Even though my doctor forewarned me that I would gain a lot of weight in this next month and not to freak out, I feel like my stomach is HUGE, which has me a little anxious. Just wondering where baby girl is going to go and how big I’m going to get by the end! 😳 I’m really petite and short, so I know that’s not helping, but it still has me a little anxious.

Rants/Raves?: Rant: My stepmom got so offended when I asked her to cohost my baby shower with my MIL, and to have the shower halfway between my family and my hubby’s family (she suggested having two showers in the same weekend instead), and even more offended when I told her I wasn’t planning on inviting some of her friends, that she said to just not invite her to the shower. Though it was very gracious of her to offer to host the shower, it isn’t about her! And, we live out of state, so I have to fly up for the shower, so two showers in one short weekend is a bit ridiculous. I told her and my MIL I didn’t feel like having a shower anymore at this point, and was really sad about that. I think we are going to have a shower, but my stepmom won’t be hosting, obviously.

Raves: I’m feeling baby girl move around quite a bit, and I love it! 😍

How are you feeling?: Other than huge, really good, and I’m starting to feel the pregnancy glow! 

GTKY - Did you watch the Superbowl? Who were you rooting for? We made it until 9 pm, but between my low energy and the boring game, left early. I’m a Bills fan, so I was rooting against the Patriots.

• Due date/W+D:  June 23rd / 20w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana! Haha.

Any appointments? Questions?: Our AS is on Wednesday the 13th! I’m nervous and excited to find out the gender. The entire time I’ve felt like it’s a boy (and let’s be honest, hoped) so we will see. I’ve been trying to keep a neutral mindset just in case though...

Rants/Raves?: I’m so tired of clothes that don’t fit right. And the fact that I have to order all maternity pants online. And pay for shipping. And get excited when they get delivered, then disappointed when they don’t fit. Repeat that 4 times! Ugh! 

How are you feeling?: I feel good! Starting to feel like a balloon though. Definitely showing through my clothes, and I have been feeling lots of movement which is equally exciting and weird/bothersome/distracting.

GTKY - Did you watch the Superbowl? Who were you rooting for? I did not watch it, actually. Husband is a Seahawks fan so we weren’t rooting for either team, but tbh I’m tired of the Patriots always winning, or so it seems. Also a little bitter about “deflategate”. 

• (Posting because @raemy12345 inspired me 😊) 

Due date/W+D:  June 27 / 20w 1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Got my AS yesterday, baby is already 13oz! 😬

Any appointments? Questions?: AS yesterday, and all came back normal! Very very relieved to finally have peace of mind. 

Rants/Raves?:  We're hosting a small gender- reveal tomorrow night for family and close friends. I cannot wait to find out if we're having a boy or girl!! Honestly I'll be fine either way, I just want to stop calling the baby "it" and finally say "he" or "she".

How are you feeling?: good, a little tired, but it was a long week 

GTKY - Did you watch the Superbowl? Who were you rooting for? OMG, WORST SUPER BOWL EVER! I was rooting for Sweet Victory and was very very VERY disappointed.

• @kdcatmom I'm so scared to order maternity pants online! I have no idea what size I am. I'm gonna keep growing.... how does any of this work?! 😱