Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 2/4

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 2/4

• Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: OPK PNV tracking CM

R/R: I don't even like football, yet stayed up and watched the game and now I'm tired :( Also drank a bunch of beers so that definitely did not help the sleep I did get. Just at work, about to make my to-do list and hopefully cross a bunch of stuff off it. Also it is going to be so nice later (in the 50s!) and I'm planning to run after work. 

CS/Q: Nothing going on... OPKS are all negative still... 
  • Loading the player...
  • @emeraldduchess temping after O always made me insane analyzing every little thing BUT I hated the way the chart looked, haha.
  • @emeraldduchess good luck with the kids today!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BBT, FF, CM, raspberry leaf tea, essential oils, OPKs

R/R: had a great relaxing weekend, went for a relatively short trail run with DH and we stopped at a winery for a tasting on the way home. It’s our favorite winery and we’ve been wanting to become members but I was hestitant since we’re TTC and don’t want to waste our money if I get pregnant. After this weekend we think we’re gonna sign up in hopes that it will “jinx us” and I won’t be able to drink anymore. 

CS/Q: so far my 6 days of temping at 430am have all been within 0.2 degrees of each other so I’m pretty happy about that

• edited February 2019
    Lurking 

@shamrocandroll sending hugs ❤ I'm sorry.

@emeraldduchess I'm much less BSC when I dont temp past confirmation of O. I do highly recommend it.
  • @shamrocandroll I’m so sorry for your loss. 
  • Lurking...

@shamrocandroll so sorry you are having to go through this ❤️
  • lurking - 
    @shamrocandroll I am so sorry <3
  • @shamrocandroll I am so so sorry, sending hugs your way ❤️

@creamcheeseplease I missed your post before, enjoy your run this afternoon in warmer weather!

@marebear15 I love target, afternoon well spent. And yeah I’m not even that superstitious but I figure at least I get yummy wine if the jinxing doesn’t work
  • @shamrocandroll I'm so sorry for your loss. 

@emeraldduchess I remember those days! Mondays are hard, and the Superbowl doesn't help.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, CM, PNVs, HIO, Pre-seed

R/R: Rave: Patriots won last night! Rant: I've had positive OPKs three days in a row. My sleep is pretty sporadic, but temping was bad yesterday and a mess today. I had bad cramps until yesterday evening and my CM seemed to get more dry. Timing has been good, just frustrated.

CS/Q: Would you accept a temp that was taken 2 hours earlier with meh sleep or a temp taken a couple hours later than that around the right time? Or discard today? I had 97.17 at 5:45am and 97.83 at 8:15am. I usually test around 7:45am. 

• Lurking

@sorarose I'd leave the 745 temp for today and see what tomorrow looks like before making the call to discard. I think a 30min difference would make little difference.
  • @emeraldduchess I hope the kids are behaved today!

@kopp5988 it's always nice to have a pretty chart!

@shamrocandroll I am so so sorry. Please take care of yourself ((hugs))

@marebear15 I love me some Target therapy!

@sorarose I would use the first temp. Leave it for now, and if it looks like a total outlier later in your chart, then discard it.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Not sure yet. I just let my OBGYN I got my period, so we'll see if she wants me to move on to Letrazole protocol. I'm not going to try Clomid anymore.

R/R: I'm not even mad that I'm not pregnant. I'm pissed that we can't seem to get my luteal phase defect under control. Can't get pregnant with a 10-day luteal phase. Progesterone didn't work, Clomid didn't work...

CS/Q: none.
  • @shamrocandroll I am so, so sorry.  Love and hugs to you. 💚
    @marebear15 I am in New England so it's alllll Pats fans here (except my DH who is from here but likes another team for some reason).  I wonder how many kids are going to be "sick" tomorrow for the parade?  Glad you had some Target therapy! I like to go there when I get a BFN and buy some cute socks or new nail polish. Or both. 
    @kopp5988 haha, jinxing yourself. :) Totally worth the lost $$ if you get KU. Maybe you can buy a special bottle of wine to enjoy when you can drink again!
    @creamcheeseplease enjoy your run in this beautiful weather!  
    @prpl11butterfly thanks for the advice with temping.  I want to cut down on the BSC this cycle so I probably won't temp until I get a day or two from expecting AF.  I am already anxious about how this will go (and how I react to either outcome), so anything I can do to calm myself I will do. 

• lurking again - 
    @daffodil_shoe I'm sorry for CD1 and that Clomid didn't help your LP. Hopefully your doctor will be able to find something that will help or refer you to an RE.
  • @daffodil_shoe Sorry you find yourself here again. I hope you and your OB are able to come up with a plan that works for your LP. 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @kiki047 Thank you for the love.<3  Also, just wanted to say I don't miss those stressful parts of wedding planning at all!  I hope the rest of the planning goes relatively smoothly for you.  My mom and I almost never fight, but even we got into a knock-down toward the end of planning.  It's just all so stressful!  Remind me when your wedding is?
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shamrocandroll July 6th! I knew the guest list was going to be the breaking point. My mom is the funniest/most maddening person to argue with because in her blind rage/panic she loses all reason and will actually end up arguing against herself and not realize it, so she was basically just proving my point and was getting so angry when I kept using it against her, lol. I knew what she was trying to say though and was having none of it. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @emeraldduchess - good luck today!

@marebear15 - a Target shopping trip sounds fantastic!

@kopp5988 - I hope the jinxing works!

@shamrocandroll - Oh I am sorry that you had such a miserable weekend. I hope this doesn't sound insensitive, but I love the way you announced your BFP to your husband. I'm so sorry the joy was so short lived. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: temping, opks, pnv, FF

R/R: Rave- I had Super Bowl food with my IL's last night without having to watch the game (none of us are into sports). That was perfect for me. I hope we make it a tradition. :smile:

CS/Q: Nothing today.
  • **General TW for loss mentioned throughout

@spacemountaineer Thanks.  I really loved telling him, and I'm so upset it didn't pan out to be the happily ever after I had hoped for.  

Ugh, so I have to go in for another rhogam shot before Wednesday (RH - blood type) which requires them to draw blood for AGAIN (because the blood work from 3 months ago isn't good enough for their standard procedure, apparently), and then another ultrasound to make sure everything looks in order still.  I'm so tired of seeing ultrasound images of non-viable pregnancies and an empty uterus at this point.  I really just wish I could somehow not have to be there for it.  And of course I'm buried at work with the mountain of stuff that didn't get done while I was out last week.  This is just a massive pile of suck and I'm irrationally angry and sad all at the same time, and at no one in particular.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @emerald hope you had a calm day

@creamcheeseplease a run sounds nice

@kopp5988 your weekend sounds like it was great

CD: 4