Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW 2/4 Monday

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW 2/4 Monday

• Loading the player...
  • begging4abumpbegging4abump member
    edited February 2019
    @kimmer1412 I think your lp is supposed to be really consistent, and only your fp varies. I don’t know my lp since I just started temping, so I never knew exactly when I o’d, which is why I have a range for lp. So, I’d guess 29 day cycle.
  • @kbrown2385 I have felt no different on progesterone than I was not on progesterone. Perhaps I'm more tired during the day if anything. How in the world did he pay someone else's ticket?? Did he type in the wrong ticket number or something? Or system error?
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @kbrown2385 my boobs feel just slightly more tender the usual. And mostly my nips honestly. Fx YH gets all that ticket nonsense squared away! 

@emeraldcity603 hope your pooch is ok!
  • @prpl11butterfly I hope this is it and they don't mess it up again. How frustrating. 

@kbrown2385 what a mess with you DH's ticket. I hope they can figure it out so you still don't have to pay again. 

• @rikiteacup, I am sorry for all the announcements, I am sure that is hard.

@prpl11butterfly FX all goes well with your package!!
    @begging4abump hope you feel bett!
  • @rikiteacup that's a lot of tough news to hear 😢
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @holly321 ugh, I hear you. DH's work called today at 5am. I've slept a grand total of 4.5 hours. I am feeling more than feisty today. Great looking chart btw!

@begging4abump omg, I hope you feel better soon!

@inthewoods23 your temp drops are tiny drops. They're still WAY above the cover line. 

@prpl11butterfly I hope you get answers soon!! Temps look great.

@emeraldcity603 I hope this is nothing serious with your dog.

@kbrown2385 Glad you had a relaxing weekend. Enjoy this nice weather! And I hope your H leanred his lesson: you can't hide anything from your wife :s
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @inthewoods23 they have a weird online system to pay. They don’t verify it’s your ticket, you just put in the ticket number and pay it. It’s so weird, but thankfully he got it straightened out. I’m sure it isn’t the first time it’s happened! 

@rikiteacup haha that’s exactly what I told him. This mess is just karma catching up to him 🤣. Sorry about yh’s family. It’s so hard to watch people close to you do it so easily. 

@emeraldcity603 their system is so weird, I can’t imagine dh is the first to do it. I think he’s got it all figured out though, thankfully! 
  • @holly321 I'm with ya on the grump train. That's annoying about the early AF wakeup call.

@begging4abump oh man, so sorry for your colds x 3! That is horrible! Hopefully you're on the upswing and get better ASAP. That's so nice of YH to let you rest while he took care of things! I totally agree on the HPTs - seeing one line is way less depressing than seeing "NOT PREGNANT" on the screen forever.

@kimmer1412 oh noooo. Hope you aren't getting sick. Drink lots of emergen-c! On the cycles I O a little later, my LP is typically about the same and cycle length is longer (basically what everyone else said ha) 

@inthewoods23 totally agree that weekends are too short! We should all boycott work tomorrow :) and 50's, that's awesome! Is your temp supposed to drop later this week too? I wouldn't worry about your temps, they're still way above coverline!

@prpl11butterfly good grief, hopefully this is the last attempt. That's so ridiculous! I'm glad that they allowed you to get the tracking info and such. 

@emeraldcity603 I'm so sorry about the pets! Has your cat always been that way? I hope your dog is ok :( FX those cramps are a great sign!

@kbrown2385 hopefully the bathroom stuff is over! That's funny but also frustrating about YH and the ticket. LOL @ men - hopefully he won't have to pay again.

@rikiteacup I'm sorry about the weekend and YH's family. That is so hard and it never seems to get easier.

@lcking82 sorry for the insomnia! That never makes for a good day, but it sounds like you had a nice morning!
  • @kbrown2385 that's so weird that you don't even have to enter your last name or something as verification. Was the ticket cost the same as he was supposed to pay? 🤨

I discovered I could pay DH's bill for the sperm wash (under his own account) without needing to log into his account. He of course doesn't remember his password. There's a place I can go by entering his account number and last name. So nice that I can do that without bugging him to figure it out!

@lcking82 I love waking up early to experience the calm in the mornings. Too bad I'm always so dang tired and it's still dark outside by the time I would want to wake up early. I like summers a lot better for that.

@rikiteacup @b_1029 I'm kind of like MaYbE iT's ImPlAnTaTiOn cuz I'm a SpEcIaL sNoWfLaKe 😆
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @holly321 Sorry for the early wake up!! Yuck! And your timing does look good on your chart!  

@begging4abump Sorry that you are not feeling well, I have been not well myself.  I had pink eye over the weekend and have been fighting some other stuff myself, not sure what is going on.

@kimmer1412 good timing on your chart this month! I've debated how we could try to get a morning session in, and I just don't think it's possible.  I get up @ 4:45 AM to work out M-F, and by the time I'm done with that- I have just enough time to get myself together and get out the door for work.  I don't think it's possible for us!

@inthewoods23 yes- you are right about kimmer1412"s questions!  I've had this happen to me before....if I get the O date wrong, it usually just means my cycle won't start for one extra day.  And weekends are NEVER long enough. 

@emeraldcity603 sorry about your furbabies not feeling well!! hopefully they will be ok!! Our dog randomly threw up the other day- but he's been ok since then??  Who knows.....would be so helpful if they could talk!!

@rikiteacup So hard to be surrounded by people so close in your circle who are in a position you want to be in too.....I'm sorry....I hope that your time will be sooner than later!!

Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO:  6/22

Timing:  Better than I was thinking it was going to be- so that is hopeful I guess.

Typical LP length:  13 days I believe

Testing:  no plans at the moment, not until temps say otherwise
    R/R:  I'm not really sure what is worse, the WTO or the TWW.....I think the TWW would be what most people would say.  My mom is coming for a visit on Wednesday, and we have a busy weekend coming up.  I hope that will make all of the time pass quickly until next week which would be when temps would drop or stay high and I would test.  I came down with pink eye over the weekend- so that has been super fun.  And I've had a pounding headache and some other just "funk" going on.....ugh.....ready to feel better!  

CS/Q: think I'm good here.....just trying to be patient and wait this cycle out to see what happens next.

• @MNturnsVA you mean 22/6 right? I'm like 22dpo??? Then figured you must have them flipped
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @MNturnsVA I normally get up at 5am to workout but since TTC I've been skipping workouts during fertile days to get BD in but I really need to get back to working out because its turned into just not working out at all for the past several months. 
  • @inthewoods23 I don’t want to freak you out, but I think I’m getting too invested in your tww; I’ve found myself getting really excited with how high your temps are, and then trying to calm myself down since it’s just too early. Ughh, Friday is so close and far away all at once!! Sending you good vibes!

@prpl11butterfly it’s so crazy that you had to do that three times! I wish there were some kind of compensation for all that frustration, time, and, you know, blood! Lol about your cat. I totally track how mine is with me as a “clue” about my ku status, but it’s absolutely not connected in my case.

@emeraldcity603 handymen husbands are so wonderful! It doesn’t hurt that I love seeing him in ripped jeans playing the role either! I hope the vet trip is quick and easy today!!

@kbrown2385 I take it as a relief that mh is also terrible at being sneaky; it’s endearing in a way. Glad the ticket got straightened out. I drive mh crazy when I point out cop cars on the road. He’s never been pulled over for speeding, but I may have gotten one or two tickets for it...On a completely separate note, the toilet had to be fixed too after they finally got someone to fix the floor??? Ughh. I’m glad YH could take care of it!

@rikiteacup sorry for the onslaught of news! Can you get some time away from that side of the fam for a bit? Sorry too about some chart wonkyness. Hopefully it just means your tww is shorter than you thought.

@lcking82 that’s awesome that you could turn a bad morning start into something uplifting!!!

@MNturnsVA waiting sucks! I don’t know which waiting is worse either. Glad you have some things to break up this wait. I hope you get better soon, pink eye is no joke!

@b_1029 sorry for the downer weekend. It’s so hard to not be in your own space, on top of other stress. Also, you being genuinely happy in hearing that news is awesome!! I feel that SOMETIMES for my SIL, but definitely not all the time. I feel proud any time I’m not feeling whiny about it, so by my standards, you should feel phenomenal about yourself.

@brookert615 I wouldn’t have handled YH’s comment gracefully. Maybe he’s just trying to hope against in a way to jinx it into happening?? If not, throw something, lol.

@mhamik ugh these colds!! Get better soon! Are you personally renovating? Is this your first renovation? We’ve slowly fixed up 5 rooms over the last 4 years...one of those rooms twice.

@littleredm glad today seems low key for you and that you’re now on this side of the waiting game. 🙂
  • @begging4abump omg thank you! And you're so right! Trying really hard not to think about it so much and assuming that since my chart looks so good that I must be KU. And it's probably just because of the meds pre-IUI and the progesterone suppositories I've been doing for the last week. FX for some good news!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @begging4abump we are doing it ourselves! This is our first big one, we did a small update at our old house so this is very different. Five rooms is crazy! Was your house older or needed changes?
  • ahhh....well, we would have a much higher chance of being interrupted in the AM vs the PM- so I'm going to keep working out in the AM.  but that makes sense now!
  • *lurking*

@b_1029 I'm so sorry you're feeling overwhelmed. That's definitely been me the last little while as well. But you're so right about feeling torn when you're perfectly capable of being happy for some people but bitter about everyone else. 

@brookert615 lol I probably would've thrown something. But then on the other hand, I admitted to MF last week that a tiny, microscopic part of me was relieved that last cycle failed because I'm just a walking ball of stress right now and that wouldn't be good for a baby. That might be the most irrational thing I've ever said on CD1. 

@inthewoods23 duuude, your chart is just sooo pretty. My chart is currently empty so I shall CS you instead because ... !!!!! 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 your gif will be me Friday afternoon anxiously waiting to hear my results! Kinda bummed I didn't temp during the first IUI so I have no idea if this prettiness is how it always looks being on the progesterone suppositories or not.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited February 2019
    @kiki047 that gif, omg! So cute. Thank you friend ❤️

@kbrown2385 exactly! It’s like my brain is sorting my reactions by how long I know they’ve been trying/ if they weren’t or if they had any diagnoses to work though. Can’t wait till I’m KU and I can be happy for EVERYONE and stop being a bitter Betty. 

This is what it looks like! The target listing makes it look all clean cut but it’s much more rustic in person.  

In store:

Styled with cat:

Link: https://www.target.com/p/windsor-bench-threshold-153/-/A-53846823?preselect=53834045#lnk=sametab

Edited to add spoiler
  • @mhamik Ours was built in the 70s, but the last homeowners were both a little nuts (painted freehand monkeys and freehand polka dots on walls) and also a little sloppy with it (painted the wallpaper, which was plastered on top of paneling, but which didn’t cover the top inch of paneling.) It’ll be a lifetime of work for mh and me, but it’s usually something we do together at least. It’s so exciting when there’s progress!!
  • edited February 2019
    @rikiteacup I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Being surrounded by all of that would be very hard. 

@lcking82 I'm glad you have such a calming morning. I try to get up early every morning so I can have some time to myself before the day gets started and I'm too busy. It really makes a huge difference. 

@b_1029 my cat has always been food crazy. He is pretty wild in every possible way. He didn't start out that way though. It came about when he turned 3 months old. Once he was running around like a wild man upstairs. For some reason he either didn't see the rails or though they would stop him but he ended up falling from our second floor down to the tile floor at the front door of our house. He actually landed on his feet and he wasn't injured at all. Although, he went immediately and laid down for the night and stayed there almost all night. Scared the crap out of me. 

@MNturnsVA I think TTC is stressful in general. I stress for completely different reasons in both. I hope you feel better. Pink eye as an adult sucks. 

@mhamik I would love to see your bathroom when you're done. I bought paint for mine weeks ago and still haven't painted. 🤦‍♀️

@littleredm I just threw out a ton of old bridesmaids dresses. It felt so good. For some reason no one ever pics a dress I could actually wear more than once. They cost so much that it's hard to toss them right away. 

@brookert615 my dog will ask to go out multiple times in a row just so he can get more than one treat. It felt like he had me trained. 

Edited to add tags. 
  • @begging4abump - ours is kind of like that but an owner before us did some renos but did them poorly. We love the projects it is fun for us! Also makes the TWW go faster!

@emeraldcity603 - I will! Picking out paint was the scariest part to be honest!