Baby Names

Top 3 girl names

I’m due in 7 weeks and we still don’t have a name. Choose the one you like the best! Open to suggestions of similar style names. Other children are Sophie and Grant. 

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
Married July 2010
DC #1 Oct 2013
DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Top 3 girl names 74 votes

Sienna
16% 12 votes
Paige
40% 30 votes
Norah
43% 32 votes

Re: Top 3 girl names

• Norah goes best.

Bring the three names with you and name her after you see her.

We were team green and went in with 2 girl and two boy names.  The name we chose just felt right after meeting her, as the other did not fit at all!  Obviously the two boy names were thrown out when we found out girl ;) 

• Norah goes best.

We were team green and went in with 2 girl and two boy names.  The name we chose just felt right after meeting her, as the other did not fit at all!  Obviously the two boy names were thrown out when we found out girl ;) 

We’ve always had a name picked out ahead of time so it’s hard for me not to be sure yet! We may end up following your suggestion though! I’ve been favoring Paige Evelyn for most of my pregnancy.

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...

• Norah goes best.

We’ve always had a name picked out ahead of time so it’s hard for me not to be sure yet! We may end up following your suggestion though! I’ve been favoring Paige Evelyn for most of my pregnancy.

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Whoops on the double post. It’s not letting me delete one. But I forgot to say thanks for the input, @harpseal135

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Whoops on the double post. It’s not letting me delete one. But I forgot to say thanks for the input, @harpseal135

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Agree with PP Norah goes best with all of them, plus I think it's under used!
  • I voted Paige because I remembered your Paige Evelyn option and I think that's lovely. Sienna would actually be my second choice because I think Nora(h) is very popular these days.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Sienna is actually my favorite of the three, but voted Paige bc I like it the best with your sibset.
  • I voted Norah but I also love Paige.  Not a fan of Sienna but you have some solid choices.  I don't think you could go wrong.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Paige. I feel like that name has stuck around on your lists. 

I dont love Sienna with Sophie and Norah would be my second choice

• Voted Norah but Paige is also great and if that is what your gut is telling you, go with it! 
  • little_brenlittle_bren member
    edited February 2019
    Thanks for the input! I’m having a hard time deciding this time around. I know I’ve posted lists and things a few times. DH is letting me decide between the names bc he likes them all. I wondered if “Sophie and Sienna” would be a mouthful with the double S’s. My favorite name of the three is Paige but I can’t make a definitive decision for some reason.

ETA: wrote wrong word

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Also, I feel like Paige is far less used than Norah and Norah can be spelled two different ways so it might be misspelled and our last name is already hard to spell. Paige is only spelled one way. Thanks for being my sounding board a bunch of times!  <3

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Also, I feel like Paige is far less used than Norah and Norah can be spelled two different ways so it might be misspelled and our last name is already hard to spell. Paige is only spelled one way. Thanks for being my sounding board a bunch of times!  <3
    Love Paige Evelyn! I don’t like Sienna with Sophie and Grant, but Paige and Norah both work really well.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I recently heard the name, senna. I kind of like that more than sienna.