Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO weekend 2/2-2/3

holly321holly321 member
edited February 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO weekend 2/2-2/3

• Month/Cycle: 25/2 a/l

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: hio, temping, opks 

R/R:  temp did not go up, so I guess I was wrong and did not O.  Glad dh talked me in to hio.  I have no plans until 7:30 tonight, which I am not looking forward to, and can’t convince myself to get out of bed.  The cat isn’t helping, he’s too cuddly.

CS/Q:
  • @holly321 cuddly cat are are the best! So soft and warm......
  • Loading the player...
  • @holly321 sounds like a perfect morning.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, temping, CM, HIO

R/R: I had a positive OPK this morning! Excited at the very least that my cycle may be on the regular side this month, albeit longer than average. I've been having cramps, especially on my left side, so I'm also happy this probably means an imminent O. I was going to head to the doctor if I was going to experience these pains all cycle.  

CS/Q: Does temp tend to spike before an O?

• @holly321 Sounds like a perfect morning! Cat cuddles are the best. 

@sorarose Yay on the positive OPK!  You can have temp rises and dips before O. I know I usually do. My temps always follow the same pattern: increase on -1, slight dip on O and significant rise on +1. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Temping, OPKs

R/R: Currently waiting for AF to get out of town. The past few days sucked, but it was the reality check I needed.
    TW - Prior TTC mentioned
    It took 16 months last time, so why on earth would I think that this time would be any easier? 

CS/Q: Nothing. 
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • @holly321 enjoy all the kitty snuggles. 
    @sorarose I usually have a significant dip before O, but not all the time. Last cycle I just had a slow rise.
    @klstone25 sorry the last few days were lousy. I hope things are getting better!

Month/Cycle: 7/6 (benched for 1 cycle, first AL)

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping, OPKs, HIO, SMEP(kind of), red raspberry leaf tea.

R/R: I am looking forward to a low-key weekend.  DH and I are taking my mom out for dinner tonight, then tomorrow I have some papers to grade before the Super Bowl.  I am making homemade chips and salsa and buffalo chicken calzone which I am really excited about!  If you haven't tried Pioneer Woman's restaurant style salsa, I highly recommend it!  

CS/Q: This is the most stable I have ever seen my temps.  I guess that's good?

• @holly321 I had a hard time getting out of bed too. What are you up to tonight that you’re not looking forward to?

@sorarose Yay for positive OPK. I guess everyone is difference, but temp spike generally happens after O. 

@klstone25 Hope AF leaves soon!

@emeraldduchess Oh your super bowl food sounds delicious!! Sounds like a fun weekend.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 2.. boo!

WAYDTGKU: Ava, OPKs, SMEP, RLT, CM, fertility yoga, cutting back on caffeine

R/R: We have plans tonight to celebrate with SIL and her fiance.. they just got engaged last week! Looks like a big snowstorm headed our way for Sunday/Monday so probably won’t do too much else. Also, I made an appointment with an acupuncturist who is also an MD, so he can order some tests if he feels they’re necessary. I won’t see him until April, as there is a bit of a wait list. Looking forward to trying something new! 

CS/Q: AF started yesterday evening around 10 pm.. so I counted yesterday as CD1. But I wasn’t sure if today should be CD 1 since it was so late yesterday? It probably won’t make a difference either way.
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @holly321 I hope you enjoyed snuggling your cats. That's always the best.
    @sorarose Woohoo for the positive OPK! I am on my 2nd day of one too so we'll probably be moving over to TWW around the same time!
    @klstone25 Sorry the past few days have been rough. Sending you hugs. <3
    @emeraldduchess all that food sounds good. I love a good salsa recipe so I'll have to check that one out. Hope you have a great time with YH and your mom tonight at dinner.
    @sevenn FX for your crosshairs soon!
    @misshelen86 That's so cool about the acupuncturist. I've been thinking about trying acupuncture for awhile but haven't taken the step just yet. It sucks there's such a long wait list though.

Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, pnv, opk, vitamin d, coq10, etc

R/R: I made this for DH for the month of February/Valentines day. I hope he didn't think it was too cheesy. I'm going to write something for every day of February. Today's was that he is creative.

CS/Q: not today
  • @holly321 sounds like a great morning 

@sorarose hope you get a confirmed ovulation soon!

@emeraldduchess your low key weekend sounds great, and I’m glad your temps are looking stable 

@sevenn hope you get your crosshairs soon 

@misshelen86 congrats to your SIL and her fiancé! Have fun celebrating with them. I go to bed before 10pm so I would’ve counted CD as the next morning when I discovered it, but your right it probably doesn’t matter all that much 

@littleredm that is so cute! Love it!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, FF, CM, red raspberry leaf tea, essential oil diffusing

R/R: not much going on this weekend and after traveling most weekends last month I could not be happier about that. Tonight our plans are to watch a movie at home and maybe go out to dinner first (leaning more towards take out though!)

CS/Q: temps are looking stable for the 4th day in a row now 
  • edited February 2019
    @litteredm- I love your Valentine's day idea!
    @sorarose - Hooray for O!
    @holly321 - cuddling on a Saturday morning sounds lovely!

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPK's, FF, pnv

R/R: Rant- this visit from AF has been rough and it's only day 3. I've been waking up at 4:30- 5:30 in the morning the past 3 days with intense cramps. It's been throwing my temps off.  I've been super moody and tired. I'm glad the only thing I have to do today is take dinner to a neighbor whose family is all sick (and it's already cooking in the crockpot). Rave- I've been able to keep my house clean for the past two weeks and that's a big deal for me!

CS/Q: Nothing today

edit: fixed tags
  • @spacemountaineer, that’s sweet of you to make your neighbor dinner!  And good job on keeping the mess clean, mine is either spotless or trashed, there is no in between.

@kopp5988 I hope you enjoyed your night!
    @littleredm, that is too cute! 
    @misshelen86, I hope you enjoy celebrating your SIL.  I would probably count next day as AF.  And it was a bowling birthday party, for a child, so why so late?  

• @holly321 Sorry you didn’t get your rise. I know things can be wonky AL. Hopefully it happens soon!

@sorarose Usually temp rise is after O, and I believe current research is showing some women actually don’t see a rise until 24-36 hours after O. That’s why OPKs, CM, and CP are all helpful in predicting and confirming O. It makes me feel all 

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • So MH and I are at a winery right now and he was looking at the random stuff they have for sale (like the wine coasters and such). And they had this coaster and it made me think of all of you on this thread (sorry it’s sideways) it was called mistaken lyrics but we can’t figure out what song it’s supposed to be 

• kopp5988 said:
    So MH and I are at a winery right now and he was looking at the random stuff they have for sale (like the wine coasters and such). And they had this coaster and it made me think of all of you on this thread (sorry it’s sideways) it was called mistaken lyrics but we can’t figure out what song it’s supposed to be 

*lurking just for your answer*

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers