Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW weekend 2/2-2/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW weekend 2/2-2/3

• edited February 2019
    Month/Cycle: 18

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: ugh. -4 & -2

Typical LP length: 13

Testing:  Required by RE to test so Feb 14th. I'd consider testing a day early as to not ruin the day but DH is going to be out of town from the 12th to 13th

R/R: I'm so unbelievable tired. And we have plans to have dinner with MIL tonight. I'm looking forward to eating out but time with her is always hit or miss...

CS/Q: No crosshairs and clearly a slow rise month. But all other signs point to O being yesterday.

Edited for autocorrect fail

• Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 I'm frustrated for you! If the fireplace isn't enough, I recommend buying some heaters that you can place in a few rooms. We did that when our boiler stopped working and it made the situation better to deal with because being cold is my least favorite thing. I hope you can look and get past this, but of course do what you need to do! Maybe just spend a weekend pampering yourself can be of benefit to you ❤️
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @b_1029 I’m making wings, buffalo chicken dip w/ veggies, pigs in a blanket, chips with dip. I usually make more but there won’t be many of us this year. 

@inthewoods23 that’s so interesting about the hedgehogs! I’m keeping my everything crossed
    for you this cycle! 
  • @prpl11butterfly I hope dinner with your MIL goes well tonight!

@kimmer1412 maybe it's time for a new battery/thermometer?

@kbrown2385 I only watch the Superbowl for the commercials!

@b_1029 I'm sorry you're feeling so negative about everything right now. I've been in your shoes. ((hugs)).

@inthewoods23 have fun at the Badger game! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 25/10 or 25/9

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 9-10 (LPD)

Testing: tomorrow probably

R/R: I'm bumping from my laptop because my app won't let me participate! I messaged them yesterday morning, so who knows how long til they fix it. On a happier note, it's finally warming up today and I have a family thing with cousins I haven't seen in a year.

CS/Q: none
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD19/4DPO

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 10 days

Testing: I plan to start at 8DPO

R/R: everyone is sick around here so we are stuck at the house. I swear anytime we leave the house we get sick. It makes me crazy! 

CS/Q: my temps keep rising. I'm sure they will start going back down but it still looks promising. *FF wouldn't let me export my chart today so I'm sharing my Kindara chart. 

@prpl11butterfly hopefully dinner with your MIL will be a hit. I have an easier time being around mine when we aren't in the house. There is something about her being in my space. 

@kimmer1412 what all are you planting? Are you starting with seeds or buying plants to just place in the ground? I'm planning to do another pepper and herb garden. I tried tomatoes but they hate me and died within 3 days. 🤦‍♀️

@kbrown2385 I don't care much for football either. I may turn the game on to see the halftime show. That way I have some idea what everyone is talking about afterwards. 

@b_1029 sorry about the furnace. Could you use your home insurance for something like that? 

@inthewoods23 your chart is looking great! FX!!

• @b_1029 and @emeraldcity603 we started from seeds a few weeks back, so today we're filling our garden beds with soil and transplanting. We did strawberries, cucumbers, a few different kinds of lettuce, squash,zucchini, and a few different kinds of tomatoes. 

@daffodil_shoe I just bought this thermometer is October. Grrrr 

@inthewoods23 I didnt know that, thanks for sharing! 
  • @kimmer1412 this will be my second year planting a garden so I am still a little too scared to grow from seeds. I don't have the greenest thumb. 
  • @prpl11butterfly I hope you get a great present on Valentine’s Day!! Sorry you’re feeling tired. Can you sneak in a little nap today?

@kimmer1412 glad you got a surprise date night! I’m jealous that you’re ready for planting. I hope your thumb is greener than mine!

@kbrown2385 I hear you on looking forward to eating and watching commercials! I probably shouldn’t advertise how little I know about football, but at least dh doesn’t know what a safety is either. And, I’m kind of excited that we’re at about the same place in the waiting game!! Ff is telling me to test 2/11 too.

@b_1029 sorry that you’re feeling bogged down with financial worries. Hopefully you’re getting all the bad luck out of the way early this year and you’re due for some good luck. But, I totally hear you on house frustrations. I regularly consider my house to be a money pit...more in R/r. But, wait, are you staying in your house without heat? Can you stay at your parents’? I can’t imagine no heat; I’m such a wimp in the cold!!

@inthewoods23 have fun at the game! Loved your tidbit about hedgehogs! My bil is from the uk, so he made it his mission to see groundhogs in is visits to the states.

@daffodil_shoe enjoy that fam time and gl tomorrow!

@emeraldcity603  I hope everyone gets better soon! It’s so hard keeping away from the world when you keep feeling sick, but it seems like no one else follows those rules, so I give up.

Month/Cycle: 10/9

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: 👍

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: 14dpo

R/R: our bathroom pipe froze and bursted yesterday. We’d been running a space heater at the sink pipe in the master bathroom, but the part of the pipe above our front door, under our bathroom broke and pooled water into the soffit and all down the inside of the walls and into the basement. Thankfully, I was home when it happened and that mh can deal with this kind of stuff, including a frantic me on the phone. He was able to cut out the damaged piece and cap it so that we have running water, just no cold water in the masterbath. Now we just need to fix the pipe, add in better insulation, cut down a couple walls, put up new drywall, tape the corners, puddy them, sand, prime, and paint them. Good thing we’re not planning a party for later this month, oh wait, we are 😤🙄 deep breaths.

CS/Q:none 
  • @begging4abump yikes! Glad things seem to be under control though!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @begging4abump I try my best not to know things about football, but my dad is obsessed and I learned way too much growing up. I only sit with dh for moral support. I usually end up reading a book haha. I’m pretty sure we’ve been cycle buddies all along, so we can be pee buddies on the 11th too!

• @begging4abump I would have been frantic too. I'm so glad your DH got it handled. 

• @prpl11butterfly I hope you had a good time at dinner. I'm sorry about the testing date.

@kimmer1412 fan-freaking-tastic timing!

@kbrown2385 i agree the commercials are the best part of the Super Bowl!

@b_1029 oh no Im sorry about the furnace! My hubby does HVAC for extra money and he always charges less than the companies maybe you can look around for someone like him? He takes payments too haha he just asked you pay his cost for parts (it's so much less than the companies charge!) plus 50$ the first payment then he just works out something affordable after that. It's usually 25$ every 2 weeks until it equals 25$/ per labor hour and he rounds down if it's less then 45 min. To give you an idea. 

@inthewoods23 hope you had fun last night! I've never been to a hockey game. 

@begging4abump oh no! Our pipes froze too, luckily I was able to unfreeze them and they didn't burst. 

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 84/2 days on provera 

Timing: n/a

Testing: n/a

R/R: y'all!!!!  I got provera!!! I went to my ob she gave me a 10 day Rx and she did a "step above basic" horemone panel. She said it was the most insurance would allow right now but it was all normal. The plan is if AF still isn't here after this round of provera she will try and force an ovulation for me. She thinks my issue is mainly stress from moving/ sickness/ deployment/ my grandma in hospice and I can't afford to go see her. I'm so thrilled to have at least sone answers and a plan right now!

CS/Q: has anyone here taken provera? I feel nauseous and exhausted since I started it, wasn't sure if it was normal or if I just have another bug.
  • @holly321 thanks! Hopefully I'll start ovulating after this cycle I've never had an issue with my period other than it is sometimes off by a few days one way or another. I'm trying to be hopeful especially since my fertility panel came back good. I'm really tired and frustrated though. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: no plans yet, AF surprised me super early the last two cycles

R/R: This weather is / has been nuts. It was -2 the other day and 52 now. We went to our niece’s cheer competition and they had to keep stopping when girls got sick on the mat. I saw it happen at least 4 times! Insane. The stomach bugs that have been going around are just nasty and then add tumbling...

CS/Q: nope, wasn’t able to temp the last two days due to sharing a hotel room and being woken often 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2019
    @kimmer1412 Great timing!
    @inthewoods temps are looking so nice!
    @daisy0322 Wishing you all the AF / O vibes.
    @b_1029 Sorry you’re feeling stressed. Hope it’s an easy fix or that you magically come into some money to take the pressure off.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @daisy0322 yes! So glad you finally have a plan in place to get yourself on track!

@NYTino24 we're supposed to get cold again where I am later this week. All our snow is melting right now since we're in the 40s. Then I think we drop back into the teens as the week goes on. Possibly single digits, I'm not sure. Sometimes weather is like our BBT charts, acting like it doesn't know what it's doing 😆
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • I got busy yesterday and didnt have time to come back before dinner. Then ate entirely too much dairy product at dinner and spent the night curled in a ball on the couch. Dinner was otherwise okay.

@kimmer1412 chilis is one of my favorite chains. We are there once a month at least. Chicken bacon ranch quesadillas is my favorite!

@kbrown2385 today is all about food for me too! I was stoked when my mom called and invited us over lol

@b_1029 ugh the furnance....I'm sorry your feeling so stressed out now.

@inthewoods23 it's an HPT, not blood. Hope you had a great time at the game!

@emeraldcity603 I'd rather stay home then get sick. I was supposed to hang with BFF but she was sick Wed so I told her we needed to reachedule.

@begging4abump these things always happen at the WORST possible times. Hope the repair work goes quickly.

@daisy0322 I hope the provera works and no further measures need to be taken.

@holly321 glad to see you made it over here. Hope the dizziness subsides.

@NYTino24 ugh, tumbling w/stomach bug, aweful. Those girls are brave for powering though as much as they could.