June 2019 Moms

Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 1/20

Due date/W+D:  

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?: 

Rants/Raves?:  

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - what's your favorite season, and why? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 1/20

• Due date/W+D:  June 15, 9w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): a gameboy

Any appointments? Questions?: Have my 20 week scan next week, looking forward to it! 

Rants/Raves?: DH is pissing me off, we had to bundle up DD this morning, cold morning. He makes a comment about her having too many jackets and for this one we shouldn't buy so much. Umm, go take a look at those jackets, they range from 3 months to 24 months! 

How are you feeling?: not bad, i think my nausea has simmered down. And I think I'm feeling kicks! 

GTKY - what's your favorite season, and why? Either summer or fall. Summer, everyone's always in a better mood, but I don't like when it's too hot. Fall, for the obvious reasons, weather is comfortable, no bugs, and the holidays are around the corner. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Due date/W+D:  June 13, 19+6

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Any appointments? Questions?: My anatomy scan is next Friday. I can't wait!

Rants/Raves?:  Our realtor came out to our house for the first time this week, so we are actually starting this process!  We have a few more things to do to get the house ready, but we are hoping to have it on the market in the next couple weeks! I'm starting to stress out about the whole process though.  Keeping the house perfectly clean with a 2.5yo is not going to be easy!

How are you feeling?: I'm actually feeling pretty good!  The nausea comes and goes, but not nearly as often as earlier.  I am hungry ALL the time though.

GTKY - what's your favorite season, and why? I love summer! I'm a teacher, so I get to spend the summers with my family (DH is a teacher too).  I love hot weather, pools, and spending time in the sun! I do have to say that I like fall too, because I love everything pumpkin.

• Loading the player...
  • @jacksonbears Thanks for starting this thread each week! I know we don't have too many people left here, but hopefully a couple more will join in.
  • Due date/W+D:  June 9th, 20+3

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana

Any appointments? Questions?: 20w appt today. HB 148 and uterus was right where is should be. 

Rants/Raves?:  Had my anatomy scan last week with the MFM. Everything was perfect and won’t have to continue seeing the MFM. Such a huge relief for us! 

How are you feeling?:  Feeling pretty good. Mostly just sciatic pain, but started seeing a chiropractor and it’s helped tremendously. Loving that the kicks are getting stronger

GTKY - what's your favorite season, and why? Always been fall. Growing up in MA, I always loved the cool weather and fall colors. Probably the only thing I’ve missed about home since moving away. 

• @jacksonbears Hope your nausea stops soon. I tried decreasing meds and it’s still awful so will try in another month. 

@tickledpink123 Congrats on getting your house on the market. Our has been for a month and having the house spotless with a toddler and dogs is awful. I hope you get to sell quick. 

@mkfolse22 Why were you at MFM? Checking to see your uterus placement? That’s great you don’t have to go back

Due date/W+D:  20+0 6/14

Any appointments? Questions?: had my 3 hour (yikes) MFM AS yesterday. Babies are measuring on track with all parts/organs. She said baby A was a boy and i started freaking out bc before baby A was a girl so would have been two boys. Luckily they switched A & B so now B is a girl. 

Rants/Raves?: I have to take the glucose test twice bc twins have a higher chance of pre e so that sucks. Will find out next week when I do the early one.

How are you feeling?: ok, I feel babies move and PT has been helping my pelvic pain

GTKY - what's your favorite season, and why? Fall, cooler temps and you can still enjoy the outdoors. Plus all the fun holidays start. 

• @inomniaparatus2 last pregnancy had a NTD so I’ll see MFM for all future pregnancies for scans 
  • Due date/W+D:  June 12th/20w+2days

Any appointments? Questions?: Just had our anatomy scan this past Wednesday and my monthly appointment is next week. We found out our 3rd child will also be our 3rd girl 🎀

Rants/Raves?:  Just starting to think about names now which seems to be quite the hassle.

How are you feeling?: Ok. The cold makes me nauseous for some odd reason.

GTKY - what's your favorite season, and why? Fall. It just brings back so many good memories and it’s just so darn pretty.

• edited January 2019
    Due date/W+D:  13th of June, 20+2

Any appointments? Questions?: We're having a girl! Found out 2 days ago!

Rants/Raves?:  I went in to the hospital with elevated BP and the receptionist insisted that I had to go to the ER rather than waiting for the next available OB. The ER Dr I saw said while your BP is high it is no cause for concern and pretty much informed me that I was wasting their time and would not even let me see the ER OB! I personally didn't want to go to the ER but I followed what the receptionist said... I felt so stupid even though my BP was 144/99. I saw another Dr somewhere else at a later time and she said yes, 144/99 is definitely high and referred me to do some further testing and advised me to check my BP regularly and report back to her soon. But she also gave me an ultrasound and we found out the gender of the baby!

How are you feeling?: Lots of headaches and I'm still throwing up. Decided to stop working out now as I just don't have the energy.

GTKY - what's your favorite season, and why? Winters where I live are lovely. They are probably like Spring or Fall in other places. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • June 13 (my ob is planning on possibly inducing me earlier though) 21 w 1 day 

baby is the size of an endive 

next appointment is March 6th 

Currently annoyed my boyfriend isn’t pushing harder I keep pushing him but he doesn’t do anything all he does is complain and do nothing we’re both young (17 and 20) but I’m just annoyed that he won’t get off his butt doesn’t even know how to drive I have everything ready we’re even getting our own house but I’m wondering how he expects for us to afford  to live in it if he can’t pay bills I already have a job he can’t always rely on me though