Trying to Get Pregnant

What fell in toilet??

Hi guys! I've been lurking for awhile, but this is my first post!

I had my very first embryo transfer this morning, and it seemed to go smoothly. I was told to wait 10 minutes before peeing after the procedure, and I did (probably did, but I didn't actually check the clock and I REALLY had to go). When I stood up to flush, I saw something funny in toilet: a small blob of white/grey stuff. It was about the size of a small pea, but oval in shape. It looked very squishy, but it had sunk to the bottom, so can't say for sure. 

I'm probably being stupid, but my first thought was "OMG my uterus expelled the embryo!!" I wish I had said something to the nurse about what I saw, but I was too nervous to. 

What do you guys think? Was it the embryo? The doc says that they put the embryo in my uterus surrounded by fluid of some kind so they could see it on the ultrasound, I'm worried thats what the small blob of white stuff was. Or was it just from the suppositories? Never seen anything quite like it before though.

I did have some light cramping during and shortly after the procedure... but not at all painful like period cramps (felt closer to orgasmic contractions tbh).

Thanks in advance everyone!

Re: What fell in toilet??

• Hi guys! I've been lurking for awhile, but this is my first post!

I had my very first embryo transfer this morning, and it seemed to go smoothly. I was told to wait 10 minutes before peeing after the procedure, and I did (probably did, but I didn't actually check the clock and I REALLY had to go). When I stood up to flush, I saw something funny in toilet: a small blob of white/grey stuff. It was about the size of a small pea, but oval in shape. It looked very squishy, but it had sunk to the bottom, so can't say for sure. 

I'm probably being stupid, but my first thought was "OMG my uterus expelled the embryo!!" I wish I had said something to the nurse about what I saw, but I was too nervous to. 

What do you guys think? Was it the embryo? The doc says that they put the embryo in my uterus surrounded by fluid of some kind so they could see it on the ultrasound, I'm worried thats what the small blob of white stuff was. Or was it just from the suppositories? Never seen anything quite like it before though.

I did have some light cramping during and shortly after the procedure... but not at all painful like period cramps (felt closer to orgasmic contractions tbh).

Thanks in advance everyone!

• Loading the player...
  • edited February 2019
    Thanks Kiki, I'll do that.
  • holly321 said:
    Tbh, if I was told to wait 10 minutes to pee after such an important expense procedure, you bet my ass I would be sure I wait 10 minutes

That's not the question I asked. If you don't have an answer for me, I respectfully ask that you keep your judgements to yourself. Thanks!
  • Hi guys! I've been lurking for awhile, but this is my first post!

SIB.... But still created a 1 off post?
    Not sure what a 1 off post is. 
  • holly321 said:
    holly321 said:
    Tbh, if I was told to wait 10 minutes to pee after such an important expense procedure, you bet my ass I would be sure I wait 10 minutes

That's not the question I asked. If you don't have an answer for me, I respectfully ask that you keep your judgements to yourself. Thanks!
    It’s a public forum, that you did not follow the rules too, so I respectfully don’t care!
    OK then. You sound like fun.
  • I can see this is causing nothing but trouble, so I'll go ahead and delete the thread. I understand I'm a newbie and don't know all the rules, but I was hoping to find a bit more support here.
  • I can see this is causing nothing but trouble, so I'll go ahead and delete the thread. I understand I'm a newbie and don't know all the rules, but I was hoping to find a bit more support here.
    What kind of support can we offer?
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"