July 2019 Moms
Options

Super Anxious to find out my Baby’s sex!

Hey Mommas Hope ur all feeling well! Am I the only one super anxious to find out my baby’s sex! I have 2 girls and 2 boys already so this is definitely a tie breaker lol I don’t find out until March 1st 😫😫😂😅

Re: Super Anxious to find out my Baby’s sex!

• Options
    Me too🙋🏼‍♀️ We have two girls, so hoping for a boy. With our second we chose right away to be surprised and I honestly think it was easier waiting than knowing we're going to find out in a few weeks! We find out Feb 27. One month to go!
  • Options
    nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited January 2019
    My appt is Feb 15. I have 4 boys already and I'm anxious to find out who is going to be completing our family. I'm rooting for boy #5. H wants a girl! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    🙋‍♀️🏻 My appointment is Feb. 9th,  and this will be our tiebreaker. I can't wait to find out who is going to complete our family. 
  • Options
    Yes!! I caved and booked an elective ultrasound today so we will hopefully know Saturday!
  • Options
    We just found out we are having a girl, but my husband seems notably disappointed it's not a boy. Has anyone else dealt with this?? 
  • Options
    CbeanzCbeanz member
    edited January 2019
    @knottiec268cf1f4bf1e9d3 our girls have been surprises and hubs hasn't seemed disappointed. But the third time around I was honestly disappointed! It took me a couple of days to get my head around having 3 girls! Lol! It's hard when reality is different than expectation. Your H might just need time to process.
  • Options
    @nopegoat is keeping me going. I’m super excited for hers! 
    My husband is losing his mind about it. He really wants to know. I’m anxious, too, and really anxious about what it is going to be. We both want a girl.

@kingdommom ours is also the 27th! 
  • Options
    @mrscammack I agree! My vote is for another boy! It'll be the @nopegoat basketball team!!

We are waiting until the next prenatal appointment on 2/18 to schedule the AS so I don't even have a date to look forward to yet.
  • Options
    @nopegoat you’re seriously amazing. My 2 boys (15 months apart) while they’re best friends, they fight non stop and they’re WILD. I need a more mild baby/toddler and I’m hoping this girl is that for us. Haha I don’t know how you do it! Lol 

im team girl for you, because I think 4 big brother protecting their baby sister is just the CUTEST. 
  • Options
    Yes!!! I had the Panorama test done exactly two weeks ago, so I am literally waiting by the phone for the results. Come on..... call me anytime, doctor's office!
  • Options
    And... the doctor's office called. I was so excited to see their call. Then they tell me that the panorama came back with "no results" due to "low fetal fraction". SO.. I have to go in on Monday and start the waiting all over again. All while being freaked out that the low fetal fraction means something is wrong. The nurse assured me that it was probably that they just didn't draw enough blood. The Internet says it could mean something is wrong. UGH. 
  • Options
    @strickland8052, this happened to me my first time. It doesn’t mean something is wrong. No results means they didn’t have enough fetal DNA to provide accurate results. They won’t process unless it’s above a certain amount. 

But man, I know how rough it is to wait and have to re do it. 
  • Options
    @nopegoat I’m so excited to hear what you’re having. Boy or girl..it’s gonna be awesome!

Our appointment is Monday and I’m praying this babe cooperates so we can tell what it is! 
  • Options
    @nopegoat my aunt has three boys and then her youngest is a girl. They boys are all older teens and the girl is a tween. The way her brothers look after her is heartwarming and adorable! They also play sports with her all the time and she cheers them on at all their games. It’s pretty perfect! 
  • Options
    I’m finding out on Valentine’s Day with a private ultrasound. My parents are going halfsies with me. It’s my first and probably only child since I used a donor and maxed my health insurance out. I’m totally team girl but I have both names picked out already. Either way, I just want a healthy baby. It’ll just feel more real and exciting to know especially with my history of loss.