Trying to Get Pregnant

Milk has turned to thick yellow slick milk. Colostrum? Pregnant?

I havent nursed my lil man for 4 months now and I was still producing a tiny bit of milk. I am due for period today and I just checked if I was still producing anything and what came out was a yellowish white color and it was very slick between my fingers? Could it be colostrum? Would that happen that quickly? Or is that someyhsom that could potentially happen bevausb I'm about to start my period or the milk getting old? I'm hoping for pregnancy but since I weaned, my period has been all over the place so not sure when the first day of missed period would be to take a test... What do you all think?

Re: Milk has turned to thick yellow slick milk. Colostrum? Pregnant?

• Loading the player...
  • Woa sorry that I offended everyone. I just saw  the board was trying to get pregnant which I am. I thought it would be other people that have had kids too. I didn't see any other board to post my question on. Best of luck to you all sorry
  • Woa sorry that I offended everyone. I just saw  the board was trying to get pregnant which I am. I thought it would be other people that have had kids too. I didn't see any other board to post my question on. Best of luck to you all sorry
    1st trimester
    2nd trimester 
    3rd trimester
    breastfeeding 

• Two under two 
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"