Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 1/31

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Thursday 1/31

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, FF, BBT ,SMEP, OPKs 

R/R:  we have plans to plant our fruits/ veggies this weekend in the new raised garden beds we built. Maybe going to go kayaking if it's not raining this weekend.  My work week has sucked so I'm focusing on fun stuff ahead.

CS/Q: I thought I O'd yesterday but my temp didnt rise this morning, +opk on CD14 in PM and CD15 in AM was same as control, CD15 PM and this morning were  blazingly darker than control so I'm guessing today is O? Also had cramping type pain briefly this morning? Not going to lie my vag hurts from BD and I'm not sure I can go another couple days 😣
    g

• @emeraldduchess I’ve got the same goal of limiting my alcohol this month since i haven’t had a lot of good CM and have heard that alcohol can have an affect on that. Sorry about the indoor recess, kids are crazy when their routine changes, eat all the chocolate

@holly321 yay for new stools! My guess is someone could ovulate anytime AF ends and there is no too early.

@kimmer1412 wow I’m jealous you live somewhere that you can plant fruit and vegetables right now! It’s 3 degrees F here  :D. FX you get that rise tomorrow so you can give the BD a rest, maybe it’s just a slow rise this month? My bbt rise typically isn’t large enough to be noticeable until 2 days after O.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, FF, CM, red raspberry leaf tea; cardamom, cedar wood, frankincense, geranium and clary sage diffusing for inflammation, mucus thinning and hormone regulation; limit to 3 night drinking per week (1-2 glasses) during WTO 

R/R: decided to skip the gym this morning and relax in bed with DH and have a no pressure non FW HIO session, don’t want him to start feeling like a sperm bank that’s only needed during FW. Met with our insurance adjuster yesterday so he could assess the damages from our burst pipe last week and the payment we’re getting is lower than I thought so I’m really hoping it’s realistic to fix everything

CS/Q: switched my temp time to 430 am this cycle because DH switches shifts next week and had to wake up then, i always wake up when he wakes up even if I don’t get up because I’m a light sleeper. Hoping temping then instead of when I get up an hour or two later helps keep it consistent
  • @emeraldduchess I hope your indoor recess streak is almost done, that sounds really hard. Chocolate is definitely key.

@holly321 I also spent a lot of yesterday with IT. Super frustrating, but hopefully we will both emerge with functional computers!! 

@kimmer1412 that's an impressive HIO streak! It is possible you O'd and just have a later rise. I guess see how your CM looks today.

@kopp5988 good work on the non-FW HIO! I'm so missing sex just for the fun of it. Even when not in my FW, I'm like 'welp, gotta keep those sperm healthy!' and I just wanna not be thinking about that for once.

AFM--semi-benched this cycle and not much to say but:

• @kopp5988 and @jennifer_louise I didnt think about a slow/late rise, I'll check CM today and see what my temp looks like tomorrow 
  • @emeraldduchess I'm jealous of your temp. We are pulling -2 atm with -14 windchill. Overnight it got bad.

@holly321 woohoo for stools!! And spending lot of $$ lol. I'm not really sure on the O question though, sorry.

@kimmer1412 also jealous if your ability to plant! I dont do anything of the such but really wish I could right about now 

@kopp5988 yea, the no pressure sessions are great. I think DH was surprised the other night when I jumped him because when we were finished he goes "did you get the smiley face?" And he seemed pretty happy when I told him no. Little did he know it was a keep em healthy session 😂 

Afm. Looks like tomorrow will be O day. Hoping to get another BD in tonight but DH is in the city for a meeting and they don't expect to be back to the office until 9/10pm and then he still has to drive home. I slept like hell last night so today is a caffeine drip kinda day....
  • @emeraldduchess I keep forgetting about Prime video! How exciting! Stay strong during indoor recess!

@holly321 Oh, how exciting! What are you going to be shopping for on Friday!?

@kimmer1412 Home grown fruits and veggies are the best! Hope you're able to go kayaking and relax!

@kopp5988 Glad you're getting everything situated with the pipe and the payment is lower than expected!

@prpl11butterfly Hope you're able to get that HIO session in!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Metformin (for PCOS), Armour Thyroid (for Hashimoto's), PNVs, Vitamin C & D, Kelp, Calcium, OPKs, Temping, FighterDiet

R/R: BRRR! I tried to brave the bad roads yesterday during this dang polar vortex - I ended up turning around because the roads were garbage! Worked from home but it was pretty busy! Sorry I didn't post!

CS/Q: Finally got a peak OPK! FF thinks I should O today.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @emeraldduchess - If you like Victoria and Downton Abby, check out Vanity Fair based on the novel by Thackery. I just started it and it's good!!

@holly321 - I think any time before CD10 is too early to O, but it also depends on how long your normal cycle is.

@kimmer1412 - You can do it, just one more day! Hopefully you get a temp spike tomorrow.

@kopp5988 @jennifer_louise - I'm tired of pressured HIO sessions too. I think I might need to take a mental break to get my mind off things.

Month/Cycle: 10/9 (1 AL)

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, PNV, baby aspirin, methylfolate, B6, B-complex, no caffeine or alcohol, HIO

R/R: Work has been pretty slow lately, which was good last week because I only worked about 18 hours, but this week has just been dragging. I literally thought yesterday was Thursday the whole day. 

CS/Q: Still can't temp yet...
  • @kimmer1412 what are you planting?   You have hio well enough, I would say you could take a break, but I know myself and I wouldn’t until I was sure!
    @brookert615 who knows what I will buy, it just tends to be what I do on Friday, dh is not a fan of this.  Yeah for the peak opk!  
  • @marebear15 Hope time speeds up for you at work! 
    TW
  • Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT, OPK, RLT, Ubiquinol

R/R: super stressed these days. Good thing work is slow and I am forever grateful for internet. I don't know what people did before internet at work. They had to work all the time! 

CS/Q: still here. My 1st temp this morning was 98.2 and I double-checked 3 times after that and it was always 97.9. Ovulation hasn't happened yet I guess.

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @rikiteacup Sorry you've been stressed! Hope you're able to get a chance and relax soon! And totally agree about the internet lol!
    TW
  • @emeraldduchess I LOVE Downton Abbey. Is this your 1st time watching? I need to watch it again.

@holly321 I had to re-read your sentence several times. I couldn't figure out what "costume" tools were lol. Show us a picture once they are here.

@kimmer1412 I am in the same situation O wise. Already planting your garden?? Sounds crazy to me. The ground is frozen here and will stay that way for a couple more months.

@kopp5988 yikes about your burst pipe! I think this is a good plant re: temping. This will be more consistent.

@brookert615 looks like we will be cycle and O twins!

@marebear15 sorry about work! I hope you can spend a lot of time online!
    TTC#1
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2

• @prpl11butterfly - Get that caffeine in you any way you can! I miss caffeine...

@brookert615 - Glad you stayed safe yesterday. This weather is no joke. You might have actually O'd yesterday, based on temps alone, but we'll know more tomorrow, haha.

@rikiteacup - Why did you decide to re-temp? I'd be tempted to take the first temp and call it.
  • @marebear15 because the thermometer didn't beep. It beeped the 3 times after that.
    TTC#1

TTC #2

• @rikiteacup ugh, dumb autocorrect.  And I keep wondering why people keep talk about stool to me, lmao
  • @holly321 and @rikiteacup I'm in FL so we have to plant now before it gets too hot. Were playing lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, squash, zucchini,  peppers,  and strawberries so far 
  • @kiki047 hahahaha. Morning sex is a no go. I'd rather shoot for tonight so I can pop a softcup in and not get up until aprox midnight when my bladder is ready to burst. Lol. 3 yrs with no caffeine?! You must be totally wired 😂😜 
  • *lurking from TWW*
    @kiki047 ahhh all the cat's eyes blink! I didn't notice that the first time I looked at it 😂
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @marebear15 Your chart reading skills are always on point! 

@kiki047 Hahah RIGHT? Forever on opposite threads lol! Miss you lady! Glad AF has been mild for you - mine are legit getting worse and worse each cycle! Too funny about the pup as a gorilla  :D! It's magical how much more space there is when a dog isn't on the bed! Ohhhh - enjoy the ring designing! That's great YF has lost so much weight! That gif is too cute! 
    TW
  • @kiki047 MH is making them from scratch but here's a picture of the first 3, there will be a total of 4 and we need to level the ground still. Ours will be stationary on the south/east side of our house for optimum sunlight exposure. 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Temping, PNVs, OPKs, CM

R/R: I've kind of fallen off the radar for a couple weeks. We're trying to move and DH's boss was supposed to tell him 2 weeks ago about the transfer. Well, although we thought boss would just give a begrudging yes (and he still may), boss thought he told DH end of the month, but also shared his reluctance and wariness with the whole situation. So I've been panicking for the past couple weeks, and we find our fate out today. It's put a damper on the whole TTC thing, but I haven't O'ed yet, so Fx we get good news today. In the meantime, I treated myself to some sushi.

CS/Q: Are there any data on the time it might take to go from creamy CM to watery?

• @sorarose - My CM can change from creamy in the morning, to watery by noon. Good luck with the move and the transfer.
  • @emeraldduchess - good luck with SMEP start!
    @kimmer1412 - hope your O makes itself known.  sure that blazer was legit
    @kiki047 - love your raves <3<3 not often that many good things in a day. and that is AMAZING about your DH's progress!!!

I've been a bit MIA this cycle so far too.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: HIO, OPK, BBT, CP

R/R: I'm about an hour away from home for work x 48hrs, so i made DH come out for a booty call!  hoping for + OPK today.  and I'm pretty much losing my mind with excitement over the superbowl (go pats!)

CS/Q: wonky temps but i can't expect any better

Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• just hopping in quick, holy moly I am swamped. Stay warm ladies in the polar vortex!!

Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPK PNV CM

R/R: UMM SO BUSY UGH
    OPK is negative, not surprised. Hoping to O around Monday or Tuesday next week.

CS/Q: no

• @kimmer1412 all those vegetables your planting sound delicious and those planting beds look great! I’m planning to make some this spring so we can start a garden as well.

@kiki047 glad you’re feeling better then the past couple of days.  And hooray for a bed to yourself with no giant gorilla dog  :D. Congrats to your fiancé on his success so far on the diet even if he is cranky!  And no one will tell of your McDonald’s cheat hahaha

@rikiteacup If it wasn’t for the internet how else would I spent a ridiculous number of hours per day looking up “fertility foods” or SS depending on which part of my cycle I’m on :D 

@prpl11butterfly hahaha I’m sure he was pleasantly surprised by that! So important to help relax and take the pressure off

@jennifer_louise yes definitely also feel the pressure to help keep that production up! But MH (like most guys I’m assuming) can’t go more than 48 hours MAX or he’s dying so he also takes things into his own hands (hehehe) and so I figure he’s keeping them healthy on his own, as long as it’s not too close to FW and then don’t you dare waste those!  :D:D

@marebear15 it definitely puts a lot of pressure on MH when we’re in the fertile window so I feel like it helps so much when we’re outside of it to give us that mental break. Hope you get the mental break you need
  • @marebear15 thanks for the tip!  I didn't like the "Vanity Fair" movie w/ Reese Witherspoon, but I will probably like the show.
    @holly321 "Victoria" is good if you like Victorian/British history.  The costumes are stunning (I legit want every dress Victoria wears!) and the acting is pretty good. 
    @kopp5988 I definitely enjoyed a few pieces of dark chocolate while they played!
    @jennifer_louise that quote is spot on.  January takes FOREVER to end.
    @brookert615 fx that today is your O day!
    @rikiteacup sorry work is so stressful. I hope it calms down soon!  This is the second time watching "Downton" for me.  I forgot how handsome Matthew was and forgot Sybil existed. Which is terrible because she was my favorite!
    @prpl11butterfly stay warm!  From what they are saying on the news the deep freeze isn't going to last too long. 
    @kiki047 glad I could make you laugh!  Congratulations to your F on his progress, that is amazing!  You must be so proud of him.  I hope you had fun designing your rings!