June 2019 Moms
Options

Group 3 Check-In (June 16-22), w/o Jan 28

Due date/W+D:  
Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?: 

Rants/Raves?:  

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - What is your favourite show to binge watch? Or what have you been watching lately? 

Re: Group 3 Check-In (June 16-22), w/o Jan 28

• Options
    Due date/W+D:  June 16/20 + 1

Baby is the size of a(n): banana

Any appointments? Questions?: Ultrasound this afternoon! 

Rants/Raves?:  So done with January! I work retail and even being in the biggest mall in North America, it's soooo dead. My staff are losing their minds because they're not making money and its so hard to keep them motivated. 

How are you feeling?: Still sore but trying to take some proactive measures to combat it - hanging out on my yoga ball, light stretches and staying active. Plus I booked a massage! 

GTKY - What is your favourite show to binge watch? Or what have you been watching lately?

My go to show will always be The Office or Parks and Rec but I'm obsessed with the new Roswell, New Mexico so have been bingeing the original series to tide me over between new episodes. 

• Options
    Due date: 6/21, 19w 3d

Baby is the size of a ping pong paddle

Any appts?: Regular OB appt Wednesday, anatomy scan next Thursday

Rants/Raves: 574 finger pokes between now and my little sugar baby’s due date. Getting diagnosed at 12 weeks with gestational diabetes has been both a blessing and a curse. 

How are you feeling? My hips are popping like crazy, and it feels sometimes like I’ve been kicked in the crotch. Wondering if this is the start of SPD. When I wake up in the middle of the night to pee and lay back down, I hate feeling my pulse throughout my body, it’s an anxiety trigger for me. I know our blood volume is increased during pregnancy, and my Apple Watch shows my heart rate is fine, but now I think I have added anxiety expecting it to happen...asking about that at my appt. 

Shows to binge watch: I’ve been watching of YouTube, and working my way thru friends on Netflix. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due date/W+D:  June 22, 19+2
    Baby is the size of a(n): dollar bill

Any appointments? Questions?: ultrasound Wednesday and I am excited!! Normal appointment next week.

Rants/Raves?:  I finally got the spare rooms moved around so that the nursery can go in the room I want it in. Still plan on getting rid of and organizing more stuff!

How are you feeling?: feeling pretty good! Wish it wasn’t so dang cold so I could run more.

GTKY - What is your favourite show to binge watch? Or what have you been watching lately? Shameless or The Man In The High Castle
  • Options
    Due date/W+D:  June 21 - 19+4 - c-section is scheduled for the 17th unless she comes early. 
    Baby is the size of a(n):  Mango

Any appointments? Questions?: - nothing until the 14th

Rants/Raves?:  - @lovemesomemonster - we just reorganized rooms this weekend too! our guest room is going to become a playroom/guest room/office and the existing office is going to be the new nursery. just organizing and trying to get some things in order. 

How are you feeling?: I'd feel better if my 2 year old was sleeping better this week. I'm exhausted today!

GTKY - What is your favourite show to binge watch? Or what have you been watching lately? - we have a couple of go-tos that we seem to cycle through: the office, friends, right now it's brooklyn nine nine. 
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker